Just got fired (actually told to resign after I’ve had time to secure new employment) due to multiple allegations of...

Just got fired (actually told to resign after I’ve had time to secure new employment) due to multiple allegations of racism (against Hispanics) from customers and fellow employees

What should I do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the arabs, user. You know what to do

Educate yourself on the ability to hide your fucking power level, autist.

tl;dr: lern2HYPL

go full 1488

Sue them for discrimination.

T H I C C

find a new job and find another way to channel your resentment towards the dark people, like serial killing in the night.

Learn how to hide your fuckng power level pleb

nuke the fuckin place

This or kys

You should've learnt to hide your power level.

But I thought hispanics were white, as Sup Forums keeps forcing? Only Sup Forums and the FBI think hispanics are white, *everywhere* else refers to them as their own ethnicity/race.

>that tummy
I didn't realize Lauren was that THIQQ

Post more lauren

Did you actually discriminate against Hispanics?

Make national news. You know what I mean.

At least they were kind enough to give you time to find a new job. Have you found one already? What kind of job were you working anyway? was it customer-facing?

Border patrol.
Obviously you hate mexicans might as well make a career out of it.

>resigning over allegations
Tell them to provide proof or you won't leave.

Why the fuck would you resign over was literally rumor?

>due to multiple allegations of racism

So, are you?

Lmao beta, Javier didn't once tell on me when I told I was going to call ICE on his family and himself to get him deported

What kind of things did you say about hispanics smart goy?

>from customers
Get the fuck out of retail forever. I too was frequently accused of racism when I refused to accept returns of obviously used goods. Now I wire up air conditioners for $48/hr.

I wanna be on the screen cap

Job and pay?
May consider making them fire you, so you can turn around or sue. Or force them to "lay off" so you can get unemployment with gubernment gibs.

Charles, we know that's you
youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4

lmfao good
retarded racists have no place in modern society.
I hope you fall to the lowest of the low and die homeless on the streets

what did you do?

>Sup Forums says hispanics are white!
Is this literally your first day here?

so police force then
>rwds incoming

>customers

You should continue to assist me in finding the produce section

Been here over 3 years. I've seen the "HISPANICS ARE WHITE" meme forced here for a while, it's only picked up pace recently.

Vast majority of border patrol cops are Hispanic.

>tfw all I get are calls from customers that I'm such a nice person

bump

Has anyone mentioned to OP that he should have learned to hide his power level better?

You wont because I will

fuck you cuck.

you go hide like a faggot in the closet. you are far better at being a coward than you are at fighting.

OP, just bounce back and don't put that shit on future job applications. Find a friend to lie for you when your future employer asks about your last job.

Spaniards are white, not squatemalans, or 25% nigger 50% mestizo mystery meat mexicans.

you can't announce a sage faggot, enjoy your ban time.

No

Assistant manager of a paint store. Lots of hands on sales and customer interaction with 90% beaners

No way I would ever be able to advance

>25% nigger 50% mestizo
Zambo

This. I came back into work from my last job to be greeted by a screaming 5'5 security guard after a couple unpaid weeks off saying I wasn't allowed in the building in front of my coworkers without any explanation because my boss was too pussy to tell me to my face or even call me to say I was fired and then I was weeks behind on pay with no job and I don't even know why I was fired.
If I had been racist at work and they gave me time to secure new employment I'd be grateful, tbqh.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. newfag detected. ;^)

>told to resign
They don't want to pay you unemployment. Make them fire you and enjoy a 52 week paid vacation.

>Spaniards are white
Sup Forums says "hispanics are white", but even then, I've never seen anybody say "hispanics are white" or "Spaniards are white" outside of Sup Forums and FBI crime statistics.

Go full 1488

Aquire a lawyer. A hispanic jew lawyer if you can. ( jury sympathy, and jew skill)

If they dont have proof, you may make out like a bandit.

Burn the block down

do not quit....

YOU CANNOT COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT UNLESS THEY LET YOU GO

Notate EVERYTHING that happens there and fight them if your unemployment is denied.
Try to get some free job training out of the deal

stay mad white boys

Then I can’t claim that I worked there when looking for a new job because they’ll say they fired me. Then I have an unexplained five year hole in my employment history

pull the fight club "fired/quit" scene

You could try not to be a racist faggot

Me and my coworkers make spic jokes all the time. Must suck to work at a cuck job.

>Then I can’t claim that I worked there
Why not? It is the truth isn't it? And they won't rat you out as a racist, too much liability.

CAN YOU FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP

HISPANIC IS NOT RACIAL GROUP

HISPANIC is not like "Irish" or "Italian"

Hispanic is a COLLECTION of 23 DIFFERENT countries

Are some hispanics white yes?

Are all hispnaics white? Of course not

Saying "Hispanics are white" or saying "Hispanics aren't white" is the same as saying "Are people who eat cheese white?"

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACIAL GROUP

IT'S A GEOGRAPHIC TERM

ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

What do you mean "Hispanic"

I swear I hope you didn't use that word. If you're gonna shit talk browns, say mestizo or mexican or beaner, don't say fucking "Hispanic"

Why should white criollos be blamed for aztec nigger mestizo crimes?

Goddamn, why is everyone SO STUPID about what hispanic actually means

how does this bitch look like she's 30

>Not realizing your business is to smile and fleece the 4'8" brown subhumans for all they're worth

The tourist ones that come to Florida have to fly so are a click or two above the Midwestern spic, but they always buy pallets worth of overpriced garbage to bring back to their shitholes, can't drive, can't speak English, and generally act fucking autistic or like assholes.

There's something wrong with the way they're wired; they have no concept of detail or inherent value. They'll buy 50 garbage e readers because to them it is the same thing as an iPad or will need to buy a part for to repair something but have no idea what make, model, or even brand of the thing they need to fix and expect any random part to work. The item in question invariably still being in Bolivia or some shithole 1000 miles away but if they tell you it's blue they think you'll know which one it is.

5 years?....
say that management changed recently and they are downsizing and coming up with any excuse to clear out every one making too much money

The other company cannot legally bad mouth you, cause they can get sued. (but sometimes they do)
If it is a large company, give out 1-800 phone number

If she would wear that ss uniform from that one web, I would bury my dick so deep inside her that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Come on bitch what did you do? You have to have been racist at some point. own up

You should seek life advise by posting about it on a Puerto Rican basket weaving forum.

get fukt, user.

found the mexican

Power level, Bruv. Learn to hide it.

>Goddamn, why is everyone SO STUPID about what hispanic actually means
See this is what I mean, Sup Forums thinks it's some enlightened ivory tower place where only they (and the FBI) know hispanics are white, yet I've just never seen anybody say that outside of Sup Forums and the FBI.
Hispanics are not white, they are spics.

you mean like this?

hunt your ex boss down a dark alley or back road, dont use a car. then off him with a silenced pistol and paint 'fuck diversity' on the body

Call ICE.

No I mean the shooped one of her

Hispanic is not a racial group DIPSHIT

Stop acting like all hispanics share the SAME RACE

MARTIN SHEEN (LOOK AT HIS REAL NAME) = WHITE HISPANIC

GEORGE LOPEZ = HISPANIC OF INDIGENOUS BLOOD

I was thinking the same thing, Denton. That tummy reminds me of my girlfriend's.

Why dose everyone refer to spics as "Hispanics" when almost nobody knows where or what Hispania was? Why not just call them Mestizo instead?

This

>i love nigger trannies

He's had complaints for racism. You cant collect unemployment if you were fired for documented reasons, which Im sure the employer covered their bases on

>Implying anyone checks references
>Not lieing and check the box "would your old employer rehire you"
Worst they can ask is if you were fired or not. They legally cannot give anymore details and the new place asking cannot legally ask.

>Mestizo
That's obviously a Zamba.

if they identify as mexican while sucking off the american teet they're wetbacks, webbers, webbies, hispanic, latino or whatever the fuck i want to call them get off my lawn i'm not paying you or your wetback hispanic cousin to mow it.

They actually can't say they fired you if they don't have a well documented reason and even then they probably won't say it. If you end up winning your unemployment case, even hinting that you were a bad employee is slander. Vast majority of companies have pretty strict policies on only confirming employment when it comes to references, they don't want to risk lawsuits for the sake of your new employer.

You've gotta go back Pablo

Being 1/64th castelian doesn't make you white. You spics are literally the opposite of dumb white women who claim to be native American due to 1/128th Cherokee blood.

If you're from South America and don't speak German, you're not fucking white.

No one cares what you think island nigger.

>this level of autism

Your logic really sucks

I agree. Mongol genes means they aren't white and their desperation to prove so shows how fragile their identity is. Spic is like saying hapa only it can also mean half niggers too whereas you don't see hapa used to describe nigger hook hybrids because so few of them exist. Hapas aren't considered to represent either side more so spics are just being retarded per usual. They have to be purebred Aryan to be white by definition. Some Indians are more pure than spics even. I feel so embarrassed for them.

Gook not hook

Sue.

Hate speech is free speech according to the SCOTUS. 9-0.

>almost nobody knows where or what Hispania was
Every day I expect I won't be confronted by >American education

Also Hitler himself wouldn't consider spics even honorary Aryans despite doing so for Chinese and Japanese because American Mongols couldn't defend their way of life from us so they're lesser.

Jews are very careless in their own neighborhoods, but very guarded everywhere else.
Hard to get to them unless you follow them to where they live.
Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Obviously join I.C.E.

These "HISPANIC IS NOT RACIAL GROUP" posts are always made by some choad named "Nick Fuentes" who is 1/4 Mexican and insecure about it.

Point and laugh at his posts until he kills himself out of shame.

mfw Israelis are Arab

But why does only Sup Forums and the FBI consider hispanics white?
Why does everywhere else consider hispanics spics, and therefore their own ethnicity/race?
Stop slamming your keyboard.
Hispanics are not white, why does Sup Forums have this autistic habit of claiming traditionally non-white ethnicities/races are white because they may have somewhat lightish skin?

>All hispanics are mexican

are you a nigger

Move to a state that isn't full of commies.

Why do you faggots say this? How does this help user get another job, pay his bills, etc? Enlighten me, nigger.

let them prove it, file a discrimination/bullyi g/harrasment complaint...get $$$ settlement....look for new job