Jojo thread

Jojo thread

Have you washed your hands?

new chapter soon

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insanity_Projection)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for Jolyne best girl

3rd for Funny Valentine did nothing wrong

Man that's a cool looking stand.

It's a pretty baller stand.

Also does anyone have a webm / high resolution version of this?

Reposting best taste, daily reminder Johnny and Jonathan are the only JoJos with actual character arcs

>Hating on best girl
pleb tier taste desu senpai

I'd say Giorno is worse but I haven't read a proper Vento Auro so I withhold judgement for now

Seems like something you can get at reasonable prices

Anyone user here good at drawing / photoshop? Do you think you could do a Giorno version saying something like "That's not bullshit" or "I don't believe it"

Did anybody actually like the fight against miu miu? (Jail House Lock)

anyone got the template for this?

More than reasonable, I'd say. I would go as far as calling them... "dirt cheap".

Yes, it was quite interesting, I think the consesus is that while not a wholly original concept (stolen from Memento) its a nice brainy battle

It made me stop reading part 6 for nearly 2 months, i get the concept of the fight but i dont want to read the same panels 20 times before we get to some good shit.

That ain't bullshit...

I fucking love you user

How strong is Tonio?

i

about this strong [ ]

>that bottom row
Why would you willingly post this trash?

He nearly beat josuke with kitchen utensils.

Could probably throw an okay punch, I guess...

Why is Jotaro hanging out with Kakyoin's ghost?

motherfucking princess kaguya

cy tube

sleep_god

guys there's no pastebin in the thread, is there a good place to download the mangas? friend is going on vacation soon and i wanted to stock him up for his tablet.

Dead thread with bad taste. I'll fix it wit Jobin.

When does he say "That's bullshit but I believe it."
I don't remember him saying that or is that just a dank meme.

I'll help

here I come

one more for you and the thread

Can we talk about the fact that someone has the opinion that Fun Fun Fun is worse than superfly or empress?

We all agreed that guy had shit taste, just let it go.

no

It was an edit

What's the most nonsensical Stand ability you can think of? Pic related.

Tubular Bells.

Using metal to create sentient balloon animals is pretty crazy.

>Favorite Jojo is Jonathan
>All that part 6 hate
>Hating a villain who actually had an active role and actually accomplished shit
>best taste
3/10 shittest taste only because of how certain you are that this is actually good. Jonathan may have had a character arc but that doesn't mean he's not a boring cookie-cutout goodie-twoshoes generic protagonist. Johnny on the other hand was actually well written.

7/10
other than jonathon being best jojo you have pretty good taste

How did I do?

>All this part 6 in least favorite
I'm guessing hating part 6 is the new meme since part 5's actually been proven to be great now? Can't wait till people move on to saying part 7's the worst.

So what does everyone think of Part 8 compared to the other parts so far?

Nigger what are you doing

???

>Part 3 favorite
>Favorite stand ability is the magnet one
>Least favorite crew
>Hating part 8
Since when has the taste in this thread been so horrifically bad?

what bizarro world are you two from?

It's heading toward that top 3 jojo part area for me.

Top 3

I didn't like it when I started out.

But it soon got really good, and the recent chapters were amazing.

I did not expect SBRverse Pillarmen to show up of all things. Nor did I expect Kira to be a good guy.

Heck, if you told me what part 8 was about years before, I would have called bullshit on it.

Not enough Joshu

The Eleven Men and Tatoo You! were a really cool idea and I'm really disappointed at how simple their fight was.

I'm totally stealing the concept to use as a tabletop RPG boss fight.

what the fuck is this

>liking Marlin Manson "fight"
>liking most specific and generically designed villain of the week Stand
>liking a bunch of carboard cutouts named after fashion brands and comatose Jotaro
>liking the part made at Araki's creative low point, when he was burnt out from writing JJBA
>liking a Dio minion villain never seen before but apparently super important with a retarded and nonsensical plan and confusing motivation and zero character development, fucking Kars had more to his character for fuck's sake
>liking the blandest JoJo after Giorno except she doesn't have the excuse of a bad translation

Fite me

Jonathan or Johnny would be my picks, I would've picked Johnny but I picked Jon because he's underrated here. Joseph, Jotaro (as a protagonist) and Josuke are cardboard cutouts. Giorno and Jolyne are bland, and Josuke 2 hasn't finished yet. Jonathan is not the most original character archetype, I agree, but the problem with the other JoJos is that after you get over the initial novelty, there's not much to them. Josuke has a crazy haircut and a "hair" trigger temper, woah! And that's it for the whole part, no changes. Joseph can predict your lines and ruse his way anywhere, woah! And that's it for the whole part.
Also part 6 is probably Araki at his worst, when he was burnt out from JJBA (hence why the next one was seinen and originally not JJBA) with all kinds of problems. Complete lack of characterization and character design (ripping off fashion names and random runway models kek), plot that basically goes nowhere, villain with nonsensical motivation who "gets shit done" becaues lolfate and muh gravity, who is beaten by "fate" aka lazy writing... Pucci is superficially good because he spouts philosophy and "gets shit done" but really he's more like a proto-Funny Valentine in the sense that it was then that Araki started to write more complicated villains

thanks user, pretty good yourself

haha nice

Recently it has been discovered that King Tut's dagger blade is made from meteorite, the same thing that the Arrows are made of.

Do you think King Tut stabbed himself with it and got his own stand, or he died in the process?

Was Araki inspired by these powdered wigs when he was designing Valentine's hair?

He probably got one of those shitty "kill the user" stands.

The one he got was probably called [Smallpox].

Or maybe [traitorous underlings]

>Have you washed your hands?
I will, Tonio. I will.

And it was probably a Cheap Trick/Notorious BIG-type stand. Which explains why the archaeologists that dug him out died of a mysterious "curse".

>tfw Tonio would actually get along with Kira.

>Implying sentient intellectual plankton girl is a cardboard cutout
>Implying a fucking male yandere who's smooth as hell yet is sick and tired of all the bizarre shit going on in the part is a cardboard cutout
>Implying amnesiac douchebag who turned everyone into fucking snails when he got his memory back is a cardboard cutout
>Implying a lonesome child who tags along with the group and brings them all together yet despite all the shit he's seen still finishes off the villain of the part is a cardboard cutout
The only character I'd say is more cut-out is Hermes but that's only because she got a really short amount of time, the crew was fucking entertaining and much better than part 3's.

As for part 6, how is refering to fashion designs a bad thing? There's literally no logic behind that point, part 6 was fashion-heavy as hell and that's it. The plot in the first half was slow but it STILL went somewhere, and the 2nd half the plot was on full wheels. There was a shit ton of characterization and antics in the group, more specifically though Jolyne, Anasui, Weather, FF and Emporio, moreso than the characters in parts 1, 2 and 3 who were literally just 1 trait tacked onto a character or memes.
There was literally nothing wrong with Pucci, of course I'd see him as a proto-valentine too but that isn't a bad thing. It was actually interesting to see the Joestars have fate AGAINST them for once, in all the previous parts the Joestars had luck on their side, yet in part 6 Jolyne and crew had to go up against literally all the havoc Pucci created for them. Pucci was fucking crazy but arguably had good ideals, he wanted what he believed was best for the people of the world through his meetings with Dio, he was a man who's ideals were so strong they carried him throughout the part, just like the Joestars. Just because he wasn't blatantly evil or wanted to destroy or takeover the world doesn't mean he had no characterization.

>We will never get an arc that involves the characters going to Greenland to find pieces of the original meteorite.

-And to add, he had no lack of characterization. Kars just wanted to rule the world and become the ultimate lifeform because lolidk, Pucci actually wanted to do something that he believed was positive without realizing just how fucking badly it'd affect everyone else, he was an evil that never stopped to ponder that he was evil, he believed he was doing as much right as the Jojo's believed they did.

And sure Jolyne wasn't the best developed Jojo, I'd give that to Johnny hands down but she still had more character than "I must beat DIO's minions to save the world!" She started off as a brattish girl with daddy problems but quickly inherited the determination traits of Jotaro and followed Pucci through right until the end, building a strong comradeship with the people in the crew all the way up until the final point where she willingly sacrificed herself to save Emporio who in turn defeated Pucci. She was a fucking great Joestar, and part 6 is seriously nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It had some bad moments here and there but a lot less than parts 1, 2 and 3 and overall was a huge step up from those parts.
Really though, 7 > 4 > 5 = 6 > 3 > 2 >1.

Why would I fight someone who is brain dead enough to think Fun Fun Fun is a worse stand than wheel of fortune? You have awful opinions and I'm not going to write a paragraph to expose the obvious.

Not him, but if we're disregarding the actual quality of the fights, I'd rather have Wheel of Fortune than Fun Fun Fun as a stand.

The latter can only be used effectively under very very specific circumstances.

What is the nost creative fight in the serie for you ?

For me it was that stand that forced gyro and jhonny to expend a lot of money. It was very fun and you could even make a movie about it.

D'arby

if there was a 90% chance of becoming a stand user from one of these, would you?

Too many to chose from.

The mobius strip from part 6. The first D'arby fight. Pesci's use of Beach Boy and that scene where Buccelati had to unzip himself into pieces.

Almost finished to read sbr for the second time. I still can't get over Dio.

D'arby or Beetle tendency
Many others great too, the train one in VA was absurd, based Bruno, but I feel they gain a little more when they're not straight action

Nah. There's a chance I'd get a Cheap Trick type motherfucker.

Fuck yeah

Post your stand
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Stand Name: Bullet Proof ... I Wish I Was

Stand Ability: [Vision Of Life]

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - A

Potential - C

Description: The power to resurrect a dead individual via eye contact. Variation of Resurrection. Opposing to Killing Eyes The user can revive dead by making eye contact with them. If the user is very skilled, they user may be able to revive others just by a glance.

Stand Name: Everything Is

Stand Ability: [Death Sense]

Power - B

Speed - B

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - B

Description: The power to sense the coming of death and the actual act of dying. Sub-power of Precognition. Not to be confused with Death Perception. The user is capable of sensing the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. At times, this extends to seeing the names and lifespans of those who's faces the user sees.

Okay, you could choose what type of stand you'd get but you don't know its powers

>Long range stand (Echoes, Sex pistols, Hierophant Green, Aerosmith)
>Short range stand (Star Platinum, Gold Experience, Silver Chariot)
> Automated stand (Black Sabbath, Sheer Hear Attack, Highway Star, Cheap Trick)
>Ability stand (Love Deluxe, Yellow Temperance, Cream Starter, Tubular Bells)
>Wearable stand (Oasis, Yellow Temperance, White Album, 20th Century Boy)

That sounds fucking depressing.

Stand Name: Howlin' Wind

Stand Ability: [Power Echo]

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - A

Potential - C

Description: The power to automatically reflect any attack directed against the user back to attacker or target of choice. Sub-power of Power Replication and Spatial Manipulation. Users are naturally able to replicate every power used against them, where each attack upon a target is instantly and automatically returned in equal measure to the user. Only capable in an instant and echoing response.

Only if I had someone like Josuke to heal me, otherwise I'd be dead as fuck

I'd want a swarm stand. The damage transfer isn't as nearly as bad as a regular punchghost, and I get the benefit of commanding my own little army.

Wouldn't just cutting yourself slightly work?
like with what happened to polnarreff

A durability and precision makes that thing busted

Stand Name: 2112 Overture / The Temples of Syrinx

Stand Ability: [Insanity Projection](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insanity_Projection)

Power - B

Speed - A

Range - D

Durability - B

Precision - E

Potential - B

Description: The power to alter reality by projecting one's madness/insanity into reality. Insanity-based variation of Reality Warping and Mental Projection. The user can alter reality by projecting their own insanity into reality. Their madness will come to life, distorting reality in unpredictable ways. The crazier they are, the more reality is changed. The user can drive others mad as a result.
>tfw this fits me too well

Just any attack being instantly reflected.

Stand Name: Keep Quiet

Stand Ability: [Difficulty Manipulation]

Power - D

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The ability to control how easy/hard a task or action is. The user can manipulate difficulty of any a task/action is, making most difficult tasks easy and make the easiest tasks hard. They can bend logic for themselves to make things easy and/or make it impossible for others to do what they could normally do.

That's some pretty JoJo-tier shit right there

>attempting to tie your shoes

These all seem like they could actually be Jojo characters. Usually the generators give fucked shit.

Stand Name: Tomorrow's Kings

Stand Ability: [Existence Declaration]

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - D

Potential - E

Description: The ability to decide if anyone or anything has the right to exist or not. Sub-Power of Existence Manipulation. The user can remove or add anything in existence through either acceptance or denial of the relative target. This allows them to alter reality on a whim, changing things around the world with pure simplicity and even with some precision.

A bit broken perhaps

Jontron as Iggy is the only good thing to come out of this post.

Stand Name: You

Stand Ability: [Statue Physiology]

Power - D

Speed - D

Range - A

Durability - E

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The power to use the traits of a statue. Variation of Art Physiology and Inanimate Object Physiology. The user either is or can become a living statue, which grants several abilities most of which come from the resilient body and the ability to survive even dismemberment and needing only reparation to be perfectly well.

>houmoid entity
>houmoid

Jeez

a couple months ago an user made a chart with polls for each square, so it would represent the overall tastes of people in these threads. most of the chart was part 4 and 7 stuff, so the epic contrarians here started shitposting about 7 being the worst part, thankfully that meme died out pretty quick

The only thing obvious is that you think that you can objectively measure the quality of a Stand... Wheel of Fortune, Strength, Clash, Fun Fun Fun, Ratt, Beach Boy, all same shit

You picked a very odd opinion to get mad about friendo

See, you're proving my point. Once you get past the "dude he has hat hair and no memory and le snails!" or "dude plankton lmao" you can't really describe how these characters develop, grow, or organically fit into the story. Johnny Joestar is a star jockey who become a lonely cripple, okay. But he loses his arrogance and warms up to Gyro and the latter to him, trains himself in spin, finds his feet literally and metaphorically on something he believes in, and fights for a cause he is convinced is right. He has a character arc.
Anasui starts out as a random loon who for no apparent reason loves Jolyne and dies a random loon who for some reason loves Jolyne.
He has no character arc.
You see the difference? This is what I mean.

cont

epic as fuck