Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Wiederauferstehung Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
youtu.be/kxO-WdEM8eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€. For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Uncle Majic? More like Uncle awesome!! He didn't correct me when I called him dad. He gave me a firm pat on the back, but then he called me Timmy. His only ballon animals are snakes. But they're good snakes, they were like pink and slightly deflated. Overall, good 30th birthday party!

I made a very big mistake Germanons. My German isn't good but I mentioned the elections to an exchange student and referred to Reichskanzellor Merkel twice before he turned this weird shade of beetroot and got quite angry.

I am sorry about this.

Why did god create attractive Lesbians?

>showing your power level in public

No wonder he was angry. Merkel isn't worthy of being Reichskanzler

Is life tough?
the gods are afraid of your progress.

Always show some power level in public when there is no risk for you. Stuff like this helps enormously to normalize race realism or ethnocentrism.

Yo, wtf.
For he to be REICHSkanzler, she has to be ruler of a Reich, which is an Empire. and sadly the EU is officially stated as individually ruled nations (yet)

Also using the term "Reich" is offensive to normie trash, but i could understand his anger to calling this rancid bitch anywhere as glorious as being able to rule an empire.

So now you have a little bg-info on why that was wrong or might have ticked him off.

I can't wait for the first debate in the Bundestag. They gonna all gonna be mad as hell. For the first time in decades it will be worth again to watch actual debates.

That might work

Ja. I realise now my mistake but I learnt the title from documentaries about WWII and assumed it was just an honorific. I then worked backward to unification etc in my learning.

I genuinely feel pretty bad though.

At least you didn't say Führer

Hm, I think it will rather be cringe worthy.
The other parties will all try to exclude them from the dialogue, and call them words, instead of arguing.
It will be name-calling, "Nazi", all along. The media will show this in the news. You will probably hear this shit everyday.

True.

I think I really fucked up though as in theory he is my student and I'm his lecturer.

I'm going to get re-educated or worse for this.

>I'm going to get re-educated or worse for this.

2017 is the year we reached full 1984

how long until germany can start being like it was in 1940?

Could be worse. the only thing offensive to me is that you compared her to something competent of ruling a glorious and prestigeous position as a Reichskanzler would be.

ALSO, REMINDER:
3 DAYS
72 HOURS

You will end up in prison for hate speech.

It will be more entertaining than before either way

Wenn mir so ne fette Missgeburt sowas sagt, geh ich erst recht. Selbst jetzt wo ich krank bin.

3 days and 6 hours still the election starts.

I'm genuinely worried for my job.

The thing is I know the title from Bismarck. I just assumed it hasn't changed.

See you there Hans. Worryingly though our Mutti has decided she too wants to ban the internet again.

Chin up, Brittleboy!
We're behind ya.
Hold on: you are his Teacher?! and he has the audacity to throw a tantrum at your higher authority?

What a tismfit or spasm-attack did this guy have?!
Dude, stand your ground, you are the Teacher, not just some fuck!

>2017 is the year we reached full 1984
we've been there for years, you just didn't know it
>secret police are secret for a reason

im predicting afd gets 23%

Most say "Reich" or "Führer" under their breath.
Hatespeech is almost as ridiculous here as it is in your country.

Only difference: we had it for 70 years.

This pic... i'm hard.

Banning the internet will end terror attacks in the UK for sure.

i thought the awoo MAGA meme was cringe, but this shit im seeing for you germans takes it to another level
hahaha just wow, do you guys think these autistic images do anything?

Hi Hillary. How's the book sales?

That would be mind blowing but isn't really realistic.

10-12% in the polls right now
15% are realistic
18-20% if they could really activate silent voters

Unlikely for the AfD to double their predicted amount... i'd love that though.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, shill or anything... i'm just trying to be realistic. 15% is somewhat possible and would be a massive success.

Just imagine how many million voters another 10% would have to be.

We are about 80 million. 70 mill. are ethnic germans.

hi Mohammad, hows the rape of London?

You are just jealous you didn't come up with a godlike meme like AfD Chan

Please elect people who will uncuck Germoney. It's too depressing to see what's become of you guys.

Sup Forums is autism incarnate, you baitmaster

Does your boss know you are fishing for (you)'s in a thread that is not related to american politics, shareblue?

61.5 Million people are allowed to vote this Sunday

hehehehehehe don't you have your own concerns?

well i feel like the afd has the momentum to get their eventually

Weren't like half of the voters chronically non-voters or undecided?

does your doctor know you have schizophrenia?

I suppose you deserve an answer, you Americans have created truly cringeworthy memes and yet when you see something referencing western philosophy you have the audacity to mumble that it's somehow sub standard. Replace the word "jew" with American in any Goebbels quote and you realise what you truly are.

More and more people are waking up

Yeah they said something along the line that 55% or so are undecided

>pic related

i know it is, and thats fine, but these images are like nails on a chalkboard

Come now, they have that weird Fox-girl.

I am not even too much into anime... all i used to watch is Shin-Chan, Dragonball (Z) and the only post 20s anime i watched was Watamote.

plz dun gib mi flak

stop being nazis. dont make red army rape you again.

>all these mental states
>and you chose to be delusional

With respect Germanons, how much do your demographics concern you? According to Sup Forums (I know) you'll be majority non white before America. Though seeing the maths I suspect they might be right unless something happens.

>I also know we aren't far off.

Needs a german version.
>"All diese geschmäcker, und du musst unbedingt salzig sein."

I personally hate Anime. I only watched
the anime back in the 90s and early 00s that came on RTL2. But AfD Chan is a least a original meme.

Türken raus

Carlos you have to go back

I wish I had the template

>According to Sup Forums (I know) you'll be majority non white before America.
Kek that's not true at all. Sure, our 20-40 demographic is now only about 80% white instead of 90% like the rest of Germans, but the 0-19 demographic is still about 87% white.

It works quite well with people that have a trust relationship with you. The only way the AfD becomes "Salonfähig" is if we manage to destigmatize it. And the best way to do it is that you (only if you sorted yourself out) make your support public.

This is about to change

pic related
its the final destination for your country

youtu.be/kxO-WdEM8eM
My Childhood compressed to a shitty AVI on Youtube.

Okay I need some sleep.

Goodnight

Wait, are you guys having an election or something?

Your numbers look worse

Migrationshintergrund != non-white

cya

>super power country thats massive
>lel you're the ones in trouble not us xDDDDD
kek, you germans deserve what you're going to get

No we are planning a coup d'etat for this sunday

What about this old favourite ?
www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/amp/

rare cute+adorable Björn

Better learn spanish amgio, you will need it soon.

Sadly the translation don't make much sense. Something with "Beleidigte Leberwurst" would be better.

You know about the distinction between white British and Other white, right?

Even the SPON commenters can't fathom how Augsteins son turned out to be this massive BILD shill.

One important question

We have a lot of memes, but how do we spread it?

It is useless to just keep doing them and not share with the general public, how do we proceed and spread it to the common and uniformed people?

>Migrationshintergrund != non-white

Still they are very worrying numbers, don't you think?!

Dude looks like a genetic splice between Charlie Sheen and Justin Trudeau.

Sure but it's just too easy to get that status.

The concerted und gleichgeschaltete media campaign of an unholy aliance of msm and established parties is a huge chance by now.
It is on record, and people pick up on it on their own even.
It has huge momentum, and if this momentum is deflected wisely, it can lead to a huge shift.
All it takes is people waking up to it and be DISGUSTED.
Help people to see through this, to find COURAGE* to draw consequences, finally.
There is a reason this campaign happens, msm/emp fucked up, they know it because they somewhat know what they did, they shit their pants.
This is obvious; nevertheless, people need to be GIVEN PERMISSION to COURAGEOUSLY ponder this.

*Afd official is trau dich, courage has more depth and is less banale

Meanwhile on Web.de

i love this poster it's like the road to this

We have to stop the great replacement.

Oh, sick

Since when do Turks actually have replacement rates? In Germany and in Turkey, they are far below.

good, good

Until America collapses realistically. A strong Germany will never be in the USA's interest.

being exhausted and admitting exhaustion are two pair of shoes.

the pedros can ruin their country, but they still operate nukes.

For anyone who is following IB, Sellner etc. - why is Sellner in the USA? Is he bangin Pettibone?

Well not really - german demographic data are autistic as fuck - if you're ethnic german, born abroad to ethnic german parents, moving back home, you're counted as having migration background. Also the biggest group are still austrians, wolgadeutsche, siebenbürger, donaudeutsche, sudetendeutsche etc, who are german but for their name. The real problem is only just starting with the generation younger than 3, though the ethnic german birthrate is climbing steadily while the ftr of turks and other rubble is shrinking and adapting to western standarts. The problem ist the steady flow of niggers, sandniggers and other undesirables they'll not get rid of again by being nice.

>american education
>all-lies war criminal anti-german atrocity propaganda campaign
>constant state of weaponized butthurt since we united in 1871

Inaccurate, low energy, sad.
I'd build a wall around you, that was 0/10

Thanks to (((americans))) abusing globalism and feeding the chinks they will need us at competition level strength to help them push the monster they created back into the box.