ITT: Post the exact moment a show you were enjoying went to shit

ITT: Post the exact moment a show you were enjoying went to shit.

Am i the only person who liked anohana?

I also liked it.

That part was amazing though.

From the thumb it kinda looked like he was wearing Hestia's outfit.

You didn't like Manma? That shit was hilarious

How is It possible that incoming and outgoing data isn't all recorded somewhere physically on the Garde? They can make and evolve fucking space robots but storage media was just too much for them? I mean shit we have had black boxes since the '60s. That white haired fuck should've taken the fall and rotted in whatever passed as a prison on that ship.

I was so butthurt about i even made a thread on here. This is the screenshot from then.

And don't even get me started on the fact that they carry katanas on their person, while piloting the mechs.

That part was good.

The chicks were pretty hot though.

Especially the dead one.

this should not have been allowed to happen
instadrop

Most contrived scene in any show

And yet still awesome.

When I realized that the two will never end up together or even kiss in the anime, at least.
Seriously pisses me off, I hate it when the male MC and female MC don't end up together even though the tension is obviously there between them.
And from what I've heard, nothing really happens between them in the manga later on either. No idea about the LNs.

It was all downhill from here.

One of my most hated anime.

s2 was pretty bad over all. This was just the final nail in the coffin

no, not really you can't enjoy the killing of japs because of the shitty reason of why it's happening just being constantly reminded
i was a bit hesistant on the show for the "cat-steals-mask" episode, and the ones with mao were just terrible
but that moment defeated me

When he lived his live properly

It's about 50/50 with Ikoma choking himself to prevent the spread of a virus.

The moment this bitch turned up.

What? That part was great.

The part right after that however, wasn't very good.

Just a heads up, the more time and effort you guys spend taking a mental catalogue of all the times you were disappointed the harder it will become to live a normal fulfilling life.

>live a normal fulfilling life

you should've told me that about 7 years ago user.

It would be hotter if they didn't look like lifeless dolls.

But I watch anime and masturbate, I already have a fullfiling life you dummy.

>current_state_of_Sup Forums.webm

Nigga please, that was the moment I realized everyone was fucked up after the whole incident

Fuck off, Normalfag.

Around chapter 5.

FUCKING MANMA

It was fantastic; those were some great threads.

I dropped it an episode or two later but I couldn't bother to watch this anymore.

Take that back, Benten was amazing.

Biggest ass pull I've ever seen

Haha, fuck you shiki fags, Shiki massacre was the absolute pinnacle of this anime. The only thing that bothered me was the death of Ragebeard.

What? I'm mostly on the human's side. What I didn't like about it was that the show went from being a Suspense/Mystery to the gore-fest of the second half.

This was the best part of that show though.

It wasn't about the gore. It was about the feeling of absolute euphoria and catharsis, after everything the Shikis did to torment the village. They deserved their massacre.

I stuck with Bleach just for the fullbring arc, it was truly worth it.

When the boys showed up.

At least it's a goldmine of reaction images.

I never watched it after I saw this and how shit the animation was,... which wasn't very long.

THIS!!!

When this fucking whore became a regular cast member

Fuck off vampires, we don't like you.

>3D

>And don't even get me started on the fact that they carry katanas on their person, while piloting the mechs.
It's ritualistic.

>unsolicited shit posting
>not anime or manga related
>clearly baiting
>normal faggotry
>post not deleted
>user likely not banned

When the Kayo abuse arc ended. The only thing left was a half-baked murder mystery that wasn't much of a mystery.

i didnt mind the show, still not the best, but the fucking 3D just looks bad.

Surprised to see shigofumi in here

As soon as he was introduced.

>When you get caught boning your sister

What a faggot should've looked them straight in the eye and kept going

This went south amazingly fast after this, and it was really great before this.

oh fuck, definitely this

I also liked it.

i cried little bitch tears at the end

ITT: The exact moment a studio runs out of budget

There is a difference between went to shit and bad end, anons.

Not really when he was introduced, but the moment the whole cast was together on the boat and the show went from "Plot Things Happening" to "What Stupid Shit is Happening on the Boat This Week?" is where the show became garbage.

When L died.

Holy fuck, the fact that that wimpy looking faggot was supposed to be this show's "yuusha" pisses me off already.

I really liked the middle, honestly. The bit where Mayama finds out about Rika's suicide plan then goes off at her was one of the more memorable anime scenes I've watched. Morita and fuck off and die though

I don't know how many more times I can see these images/this scene before I just kill myself

when Truth showed up and ruined what little plot and story arc there was with his invincibility antics. even bringing back adult Eureka and badass Renton wasnt enough to drag it out of the pit it had dug. by the end it was just as much of a trainwreck as that Darker Than Black sequel Bones proposed.

Aldnoah Zero ended for me when the Princess died and Inaho was Slained. It was one of my favorite shows of that season, and I already know what would have happened if the show went past 12 episodes.

>It was one of my favorite shows of that season
You have shit taste.

I know, and I'm okay with that.

Sure. Here's one from this season.

>I didn't want to remember anything that would potentially develop my character or change up our relationship in any interesting or meaningful way
Worst MC of the season.

>I know
Ok, just making sure.

I made it to where an episode started with the edgy megane having a flashback where her "eccentric" friend acts like a totally interesting character by fake jumping off a bridge and then laughing. Okada's idea of interesting character drama and dialog is so bad that I'm actually amazed she gets work.

The screaming at the end was so cringe tier but I teared up a little. I'm also a little bitch though so I tear up a lot.

The very moment Zabuza and Haku fight ended

>her "eccentric" friend acts like a totally interesting character by fake jumping off a bridge and then laughing
After seeing how one-dimensional the oh-so-eccentric Nico was, that's honestly not even a surprise.

....you know there is a second season right?

After this scene the show followed the worst sub-plot I've ever seen out of nowhere and dragged a decent anime to the ground. What was trigger thinking?

That was the exact same for me!

I've tried picking it back up a few times, but I just can't get into it. The MC simply isn't someone I can relate to.

Not anime but shit going downhill sience then.

Nice was at least cute, and I have a soft spot for idiots. I can't stand when characters are serious, but still act completely retarded because the writer doesn't know how else to write an engaging character. You can't just have the act like they're not real humans, label them as eccentric and then call it a day.

>the ones with mao were just terrible
So you have shit taste then. Whatever.

Some mecha show called Star something.

30 seconds in after some incoherent rambling, a girl on a beach says "I smell a boy I don't know."

It's the only time I threw up and my hands and said "no, I'm already done with this shit." and stopped watching.

>Nice was at least cute, and I have a soft spot for idiots.
I totally get you. I love cloudcuckoolander types. I put up with so many episodes of Deadman Wonderland all for the sake of seeing more of Shiro even though that series was a complete trainwreck. I didn't dislike Nico as a character, but there's no need for me to deny that she was shallow and poorly developed.
>I can't stand when characters are serious, but still act completely retarded because the writer doesn't know how else to write an engaging character. You can't just have the act like they're not real humans, label them as eccentric and then call it a day.
There's nothing worse than a series which takes itself seriously yet has more plot holes and contrivances than a would-be parody of itself, and that's similarly true for characters.

This show was so cozy and fun, but then around episode 6 they had to fuckin upend all of that gloriousness and add in some ridiculous drama

I liked the concept but I couldn't get behind the art and the voices. Months later I ran into the last episode and it was pure shit.

Manga/LN ending: Yuusha, Maou, and Female Knight get a threesome ending in an unknown land, listed as MIA after the final battle. Female Mage is sealed away in eternal sleep, Butler is dead. Everyone else moves on in life.

It's been going downhill since re started.

This show was so..., but yes chapter ruoned the mixed feelings I was getting.

No, you're mistaken. The series ended when Inaho died.

What?! Yerr kidding!

The moment I saw that SAO had a 15th episode.

>but there's no need for me to deny that she was shallow and poorly developed.
All of them were garbage, I just thought she was cute.

>has more plot holes and contrivances than a would-be parody of itself, and that's similarly true for characters.
It's not just plot holes and contrivances, it's shit like that blue haired girl. I hate teenagers who try to act menacing and mysterious and aloof and intelligent. They're fucking kids. They're not smart, they're not complicated, they're not secretly pulling strings, and acting over the top (like the dyke) and having random outbursts isn't suddenly justified by a sad backstory because "they have a reason for acting that way!" I'm not one to pretend that anime is aimed at children, there's a lot of great stuff, but shows like this that feature teenage characters clearly meant to pander to teenagers who want to believe they're special, clever and powerful make my head hurt from how poorly written those characters are. I've got no problem with a kid who acts their age, or even one who's smart and mature, but this garbage meant to pass as eccentric and mysterious needs to die.

Also, try reading the Deadman Wonderland manga. It's much better, especially the second of the three arcs.