Mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away...

>mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away in comfy Israel, enjoying from the distance the cultural enrichment I left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-an-outbreak-of-liberal-idiocy
paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would love to choke her till her eyes pop out of her head. Look at that fucking face. The kind of face you just want to punch

Did she leave? Really? Source? I know she's American-born. She seems a bit stateless doesn't she?

It's the smugness that's just peeking through the surface.

>Europe is now in multicultural mode and Jews are being resented because of our leading role.

For me it's the voice that gets me, it's absolutely infuriating.

How is she able to walk the streets and be left alone? I can't think of anyone more hated on the Internet

>thinks having the entire world redpilled on the menace of the Jews is good for the Jews
They'll die, because the world will have no choice.

>implying normo's know who she is

>I think there is a resurgence of antisemitism ITT.

why is this jw nigger alive?

this
i hope she dies a terrible death at the hands of a Palestinian.

>>mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away in comfy Israel, enjoying from the distance the cultural enrichment I left behind.
Can you post again without the UN symbol to show you are actually from Israel?

This kills the Sup Forumsack

You're all fucking jokes. She OWNED your asses and the only thing you can do is to whine like little bitches

cc.com/video-clips/g1lev1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-an-outbreak-of-liberal-idiocy

Jewish Master Race

obvious leaf poster

Why are their women so bloody vile.

hopefully North Korea will test its new hydrogen fusion bombs and missiles at Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Haifa and the Dimona nuclear reactor facility... guess which 'country' wants the Us to attack North Korea?? yep , Is-ra-hell...

inbred Khazar , Kenite genes and the spiritual darkness and wickedness of the Talmud indoctrination...

why do you lefties start all your anti israel sentences with "hopefully"?

Still on the Hope and Change buzz?

claim the mother of your kike sons

Those who are the most removed from diversity are always it’s strongest supporters. Jews in their Jewish state, white democrats who live in gated communities where there isn’t a person of color for 20 miles, etc. while the people who are stuck living around diversity always hate it cause they see how awful it is. Every time a White area becomes more diverse, new racists are born.

tbqh she's pretty sex for a kike. she also aged extremely well. she's one of the most attractive older women i've ever seen.

i like that she managed to genocide whites as well. i don't blame her for doing it i blame the dumb fucking losers for allowing it to happen. you blame people for stealing gold you leave on your lawn you blame t he fucking dipshit who put it there

Well, I'm happy if she has gone back to Israel.

The skin shedding helps with that. Some reptiles can live to almost 200 years.

i kinda want to do a seance with 3rd-left

I seriously want to bust this bitch in her narrow jaw

One of two things will happen.
1. Europeans will wake up and eliminate the Jews
2. Browns will out bread Europeans and eliminate the Jews

I can't even find her having Israeli citizenship. Obviously they give those out like candy, but she hasn't even bothered to get it AFAIK. The website of the institute she founded says she's still making trouble in Sweden: paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/

I don't think browns are intelligent enough to ever do that

Back in the day several Arab nations got together and attacked Israel and Israel won the war pretty decisively without any major support.

How does she have the power to do something like that?

What kind of strings did jews pull to get Europe to accept massive waves of shitskin refugees?

why doesn't barbara spectre make more news appearances. i feel like the only appearance she made was that (absolutely quotable) one where she revealed was is tantamount to the kalergi plan

>The huge transformation for Europe has begun, which must continue to taking place.

White people living comfy lives then being fed emotionally charged propaganda. It's easy to manipulate comfortable people

except billions in American military aid money & weapons, as well as access to all u.s. intel on arab countries.

>without that transformation Europe would not survive.

Holy shit that's a good capture - I'm stealing it :)

Is this bitch even still alive after letting the cat out of the bag so hard? I'd imagine her fellow tribesmen killed her for that admission of guilt and the reaction it got.