Who should be promoted as a positive role model for black youths in the US of A?

Who should be promoted as a positive role model for black youths in the US of A?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6731LIO2LKI
youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trayvon.

The Jews

Ben Carson.

Julius Evola.

A strong white male

Larry Elder
Thomas Sowell
Jeremiah Davis

Based God

Bud Dwyer

Emitt Till

president of xerox

Any dead nigger seems reasonable

death

Stephen Curry

Yup.

Lil Pump

This but unironically.

Trayvon Martin Lutha Kang

Alexander Hamilton

Larry Elder.

there isn't a single person right now that can be a positive role model for black youths. they won't listen to the voice of a non-black because there race doesn't like "others" to speak for their race. There isn't a single black role model right now because their indulged in the victim complex of blaming everything on racist whitey instead of solving the problems within their people. They indulge in rap, drugs, being disrespectful cunts, and being a low-life thug. in short we may never see an actual role models their people can look up too like MLK or Malcolm X because they're all ignorant and they're teaching their future generations to be ignorant.

TL;DR: blacks are ignorant now and forever

a white person

Tommy Sotomayor

mayweather

youtube.com/watch?v=6731LIO2LKI

2 problems. The first is that the role model needs to be the right shade of black. Black people don't respect a light skin black person and if they're too dark they won't identify with them either. Needs to be that typical west African shade because that's what most of them are anyways. The next issue is that even if you found someone smart, intelligent, driven enough who also looks the part you'd still have to assume that black people are even smart or interested enough to understand the mythos of that role model as a collective, which I honestly doubt they are.

Look at Obama. A black President whose always criticised for being light skinned by darker blacks, although any black is good enough when the alternative is no black which is why they'll relectuantly identity with him regardless, and they didn't even keep up with his Presidency in a meaningful fashion. The Democrat party just put him in the spotlight, blacks turned on their voting fingers, and then his two terms passed and blacks are uninterested in politics and aren't putting any grassroots effort into a black candidate. If you remember, that was one of Obama's key messages every time he spoke to black communities. They didn't listen, but they do continue to loot.

Marcus Garvey.

Yep

the dead ones

A white male.

YEEEZY

Malik Obama

Hannah Baker.

Uncle Tom.
Not the ones who freed the slaves, but the one who "betrayed his people".

This.

And if they must listen to rap.. Hopsin.

No one. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WELCOME IN MY COUNTRY

FUCK DAT LIGHTSKIN NEEGA
youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I

WE

WUZ

Does that book make the claim I suspect it does?

black people need to stay away from tv cameras for at least 3 years if they want any chance of not being seen as pure cancer

neil tyson can keep his show but nobody needs to be promoted as being a role model. that shit doesnt work. plenty of athletes used in the past and it made no positive impact

old geezers dont understand kids now days. nobody looks up to any one they dont know in real life. anything on tv or the internet is just as fictional as huckfin.