CHINA GOING ALL-IN AGAINST BTC

>NEWS FROM CHINA:

1. As we already knew, Chinese government is closing down exchanges
2. Chinese government is banning OTC trading, meaning miners will not be able to sell their BTC
3. A fuckton of mining equipment is for sale in China at INCREDIBLE DISCOUNTS
4. Rumors that mining operations of industrial size might be seized by government
5. Chinese "Great Firewall" only allows certain VPNs. These VPNs, as well as normal internet, will now be blocked from making blockchain transactions
6. These VPNs, as well as normal internet, will block access to all Bitcoin exchanges outside of China

This is it. Last week was nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0XYwr
archive.is/wekDL
archive.is/FN1ed
archive.is/xsiFt
archive.is/ZjRm2
archive.is/KgXR9
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/china-moves-to-block-internet-vpns-from-2018
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/china-moves-to-block-internet-vpns-from-2018
wsj.com/articles/china-widens-bitcoin-crackdown-beyond-commercial-trading-1505733976
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bitcoin-exchange-ban-extend-otc-trading-maybe-mining-wsj/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THANK FUCK I DIDNT BUY

OFFICIAL /BIZ/ SUICIDE WATCH THREAD COMMENCING

One NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Will BTC tank now? What about ETH?

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!

>leaf
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH MEEEEE!!!!!!

THANKS JUST SOLD EVERYTHING

BITCOIN IS DEAD

FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH MEEEEE!!!!!!

>SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE LEAF

4 FOUR NOTHINGG WRONGGG WITH MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
>CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
>CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
>CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE
>CHINA'S GOT TO GIVE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes. Both will, and most altcoins. Last week was an indication of what happens when Chinese BTC market is threatened. Only #1 on the list made the price drop from $4300 to $2900. So I'm assuming it'll drop to at least $2000 when China goes official.

As of now a ton of Chinese insiders with access to CEOs of BTC exchanges are freaking the fuck out and reporting about it online. Exactly what happened before the news broke about China banning exchanges.

Just buy when it stabilizes.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ARRRRRRRRRRRRRAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa>ARRRRRRRRRRRRRAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa>ARRRRRRRRRRRRRAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/////////////////////////

Bitcoin miners main problem was that they were making a massive amount of money without paying out the proper people within the government. The Chinese government will let you do as you please as long as they get their cut. Bitcoin miners got greedy and are now being shut the fuck down

Bitcoin is a jewish trick
(((they))) try to get rid of cash for some while now, trying to make you sure only electronic ways of payment
archive.is/0XYwr
archive.is/wekDL
archive.is/FN1ed
archive.is/xsiFt
of course sweden seems t try to be the pioneer
archive.is/ZjRm2
remember, thats the same country that started chiping people with RFID chips already
archive.is/KgXR9

so why are they doing that? remember when the bankruns happened in greece and suddenly there was not enough money in the banks? they claimed this is because of unllawful practices of those banks, but the damage caused by those is insignificant. pic related about the mechanism of banking showing how even normal banks can create indipendent from the centralbanks, which results in only a small part of the money in circulation electronically being available in hard cash, perfectly lawfull. but of course they couldnt admit the system itself is faulty. so what do? reform the system that enables the (((high finance))) to controll the economy at will, or just prevent bankruns by getting rid of hardcash resulting in all money being electronical enabling limitless controll and creation of money without anyone from the outside even being able to check upon it? of course they will just do the latter one and shift the blame of the chaos that happened on the very few unlawfull actions of very few banks.
remember, the current system enables you to create pretty much limitless money and even gives you more free money if you miscalculated resulting in a bail out if you abide to the laws. there isnt even a reason for them to go outside the law.
so they get rid off cash, make everyone pay with credit cards, or their phones or whatever. and not far from there it will be the RFID chips you use to pay in your forehead or the back of your right hand. i see bitcoin only as an enabler for this trying to tell people "look, electronic money is so good. we should only use this from now on

Bitcoin systems and Proof of work were an elaborate scheme to undermine a country's local currency and power infrastructure.
It was spread under the guise of being an alternative currency that will set people free. Ultimately it was designed to enslave them and undermine what sanctity was left in an already corrupt financial system.

China is shutting it down because it knows this and because it was able to successfully spread this trojan horse elsewhere ... Literally causing a distributed group of idiots (miners) to destroy their country from within.

Also, reports going around that Chinese government will issue HARSH punishments against leadership of BTC exchanges who invested the funds of clients without their knowledge/consent.

They basically gambled with peoples deposited money.

LET THE PINK WOJACKS HIT THE FLOOR
>LET THE PINK WOJACKS HIT THE FLOOR
FLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can predict what China is going to do from the BTC price. When it rises it mean Chinese are investing in Canadian real estate. When it goes down it means China is going to enact some regulations regarding money movement.

HAHAHAHA get ready to write resumes coinfags, you're doomed

cash is king you dumb niggers, (((bitcoins)))

watch: china's going to create their own digital currency in coming years

Demonstrating precisely why the west is best, and has beaten china down repeatedly throughout the ages. They'll never change, it's genetic closed-mindedness.

Price has dropped $160 in the last 90 minutes.

How is that any different from the Yuan?

this, in addition to not literally breaking into power plants to steal power to fuel bitcoin miners. the amount of damage those chinks did to their own power grids is amazing

haha get fucked dumb coiners.

btc is backed by nothing

fake internet monopoly money

literally tulips

you're all idiots for buying this crap instead of GOLD

HARD GOLD

Yuan isn't stored in blockchain

Does it mean i can finally buy affordable and decent gpu's once again? if so thank fuck god.

heh, but seriously, i dont understand how china "partially" backs their currency with gold and why they even tried. gold doesnt back a measurable percentage, i could have sworn they have less than 1% currency as gold, yet they call it "gold-backed"

I'd get out now, then invest when it's low

I'm watching the order book on Bittrex closely. Some dumb fuck just bought $100k worth, and the whole order was chewed up in less than a minute.

God damn, he's going to regret that tomorrow.

Blockchain does not offer any advantage over the Yuan. Look at the transaction times, just as an example.

nothing that swings multiple percentage points every damn day can be called an "investment"

remember this post in 6 months when the Canadian dollar has lost half its value and Chinese investors tank your real estate markets.

Come join the fun and laugh at /biz/!

If the Yuan becomes gold backed then their currency manipulation is going to be obvious. What they might do is form an alternate currency and back that with gold.

Shits gotta collapse. My dad's a boomer fag that welcomes all this shit, multiculturalism/diversity. I want niggers literally on his doorstep.

Of course,
crypto is a globalist scam and they dont want anything competing their gold backed currecncy.
Good for them.

You're a bad son

Another 35 BTC wall chewed through in less than a minute. HAHAHAHAHAHA

In Canada, the Chinese were purchasing real estate in bitcoins to avoid the taxes on foreign purchases.

The Chinese "ban" on BTC is temporary. They're closing all the exchanges to root out the scam ICOs before they open their own exchanges run by the Chinese government. The Chinese will regulate BTC as best they can via their new exchanges, but there's no stopping its rise. It's impossible to ban BTC and there's too much money to be made from it.

That's last weeks news.

china's already out of the market literally 5% of the volume at this point they don't have the ability to significantly impact the price with the remaining people exiting and the lack of chinamined coins will drive the price up
screencap this post -- btw goldbugs, you can still buy 3 ounces of gold with just one bitcoin. right now. could've bought 4 or 5 earlier this month. which was the better 2010-2017 investment? which technology will continue to outperform financial expectations due to its use cases?

It's not impossible to ban crypto if you control the internet.

It'll happen the same week that the Winklevoss twins get approval to launch their exchange. The SEC recently allowed an appeal on the initial decision to deny it to now be heard. It'll be approved, and regulated.

It's only possible to ban if you also ban encrypted communications.

Which is what they are trying to do:
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/china-moves-to-block-internet-vpns-from-2018

They want to have a key to all the communication their citizens use.

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/china-moves-to-block-internet-vpns-from-2018

crypto day trader here

is there literally anyone in the world beating these percents?

made more in two weeks than what fucking stock faggots make in a year

AND while in a down trend

They are indeed. There was a story I read recently about the FBI wanting to ban encrypted cell phones because they're used by criminals. I don't think it'll hold up in court, though. If it does, just sell your BTC and find a new dream I guess.

China doesn't control the world's internet.

what does Smart (Programmable) even mean? why would I want programmable money. also barter is decentralized. what is this pic even

>Start: BTC at $4500
>End: BTC at $4030
>Those percentages

God damn. I'll admit it, I'm impressed.

US can decrypt a sizeable amount of traffic, we learned this from the Snowden leaks; for instance ssh is decryptable.

Yes, but China controls what their citizens are able to do on their network.

The establishment is trying to destroy bitcoin so they ca launch their own private blockchain cryptos. It won't work.

Jamie Dimon trashed bitcoin and it went from 4.5k to 3.2k, then JP Morgan bought a bunch. Now it's back at 4k. This China news will be a minor setback.

Bitcoin is unstoppable, this is fear mongering for large institutions to scoop up cheap coins.

China controls china's internet. That's all they need.

>why would I want programmable money
That way I can social engineer you to be my slave by signing a digital document. You will be bound by the monetary system itself to obey me.

>buying into memecoin

You deserve to lose your money.

>US can decrypt a sizable amount of traffic
With a warrant, and with probable cause of a crime being committed, yes. Transacting with BTC isn't a crime, though. Also consider that you have to claim $10k in an airport and every transaction made over $10k between bank accounts is automatically investigated. The government would never know if you had a million dollars worth of BTC in your pocket at the airport and your personal information isn't revealed on the blockchain.

>3. A fuckton of mining equipment is for sale in China at INCREDIBLE DISCOUNTS

YES
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>missing out on free money

ahahahahahahaha

Study the Snowden docs and the use of 5eyes. They don't need warrants to tap you.

I have a feeling that crytos are the child of 5eyes for clandestine ops.

wouldnt that lower supply therefore raise demand and perceived value?

fuck cryptocurrencies, why the fuck i need them when you can't use them at all, only traders and speculations have them. I start to believe JP Morgan was right, this is a fraud.

Everything is surveilled for sure, but you would need a massive task force to take down BTC. All of our phone records are saved in databases, but the government will never actually look at them unless you become a person of interest. There isn't some guy at the NSA monitoring what user #2454330 is texting to his gf, but if that guy wants to run for office or evade his taxes one day, they can pull up his file.

.gmagik

This it's over speculative, all they really did was stopping the most high profile miners in order to slow down it a little, but someone will take their place.

>you need more fiscal paradises tough

JP Morgan is heavily invested in ETH

>Chinese government is banning OTC trading, meaning miners will not be able to sell their BTC
BTC doesn't trade on OTC exchanges tho?

Quick goym sell on the downturn

Just like last time China regulated in I want to say May what will happen is prices go down for a week or two than went higher than ever
That's all that will happen again.

Fuck off shill,

Don't give into FUD guys Fear Uncertainty and Doubt
Fortunes favors the bold. Make yours.

Good.

Fuck bitcoins and anyone who bough this shit

let me translate for you, they could devaluate bitcoin overnight with 1k, they can do the same to rise the price with and sell.. they are just doing business as usual, but for real cash

>Fortunes favors the bold
you can be bold by buying BTC at $5000.
if you want to be smart and make money, buy low and sell high.
with quality stocks, you can buy high and sell higher.

Where can I buy the Chinese ASICs for cheap?
Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency generally, stand to basically fuck The Fed entirely. They are the Final Solution To The Jewish Banking Problem.

whew another "dump btc" shill thread. As always without any proof or links.
Better luck next time.

Holy shit i need to take loans and mortgages and buy as much BTC as i can now, this is awesome.

Explain, I'm new to this.

They could definitely do that, and they do, but it always rises because banks buy it for cheap after they FUD it. Just happened last week.

wsj.com/articles/china-widens-bitcoin-crackdown-beyond-commercial-trading-1505733976
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bitcoin-exchange-ban-extend-otc-trading-maybe-mining-wsj/

>According to a Wall Street Journal report, Beijing officials told several bitcoin industry executives that peer-to-peer trading would not be tolerated during a closed-door meeting held last Friday. This contradicts earlier reports, which suggested that regulators would allow OTC trading platforms to continue to operate normally despite the crackdown on centralized order-book exchanges.

aAAaAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaAaAAAaAaAaaaAaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................

Here are your links. Feel free to use your brain for half a second and use Google to find other sources and more information.

Yes, Japan's exchanges saw a 20% gain after the announcement because the Chinese just started buying through those channels. BTC isn't going anywhere

The funny thing about your pretend ebay money
You could be in Puerto Rico right now
You could have 6 gorillion memecoins
You have no way of trading it or using it
Pedro walks into the grocery store with a single gold coin and can feed his family for two weeks.

>MUH GOLD SHEKELS

cry harder

Origato salty nocoiner boomer dumbfucks.
This Chinese correction caused by all your chcken littling was just what I needed to increase my holdings of BTC on the cheap.
Don't you cowards realise that Bitcoin is the blue chip royalty of the multi billion dollar crypto investment cartel?
I'm on course to be a multi millionaire through crypto alone b4 I finish uni (and I used some of my crypto gains to diversify already), so why the fuck should I take advice from you salty nocoiner boomer fuckwits who live from slavecheque to slavecheque?

>Pedro walks into the grocery store with a single gold coin and is arrested
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

So you're saying I should have a few gold coins in addition to my wealth of bitcoin? Bitcoin I can access from anywhere no matter if my home has been washed away by the sea itself?

You should have both in the right amounts to maximize profits while mitigating risks. You should have food, guns, ammo, medicine, fuel, water, a wife, and kids too but I guess you're all in on gold coins, eh nigger?

>Being able to realize that bad news = dips means you are a nocoiner

Cryptos are the future, but you're a fucking retard if you're currently holding.

WHEN DO THEY WAKE UP?

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE?!

This news dropped like a week ago and it caused the price to drop 1k for a day and then it instantly rebounded.

Wrong. The news dropped last week was only about the centralized exchanges being closed down.

The news about them going after ALL trade including p2p and miners is new.

chinks are already awake
this news has barely effected the recovery from the chinese selloff
you can't sell what you don't have anymore

At least you tried, better get in now before the next rocket launch.

Once the sanctions hit, the chingchongbi crashes and they want to prevent outflow.

he mad he didn't get in early.

lauritz von guildhausen, lay off the shilling.

>Quick goyim sell on the downturn

>if you want to be smart and make money, buy low and sell high

Was there supposed to be a discrepancy here or..?