Stonewall Jackson

He is now the MC of the last anime you watched.

>Stonewall Jackson
>Not Sherman

He wouldn't fit in in 90% of anime because he'd be the only white guy in an all-Japanese cast.

>typical OPMC LN protag

KFJRIhjgtjhf of the Iron Fortress.

That would actually make it less shitty.

What would Sherman be like as an anime girl?

She would like setting things on fire.

This just reminds me of 'my idea' to make GuP Hetalia lite and have every girl emulate a famous general, the MC team being a series of underdogs and unappreciated figures vs. the meme tank commanders. The exception being of course Rommel-chan retaining Rommel.
But of course, Nips cannot into world history for shit, so its a pipe dream. I nice pipe dream.

I'd rather have an anime with Grant as MC.

No, she would cry about setting things on fire, but only when she's alone in her tent
>lol just throw more irish at the problem

>Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks
Nothing changes

>Not general Burnsides
Best waifu.

I had an idea of writing a visual novel where the MC gets accepted into the private academy "Westo Pointu". Every romantic interest is the high school girl version of a Civil War general. On the South side, Jackson is the head of the morals committee, Lee is the Council President who has a calm demeanor but is secretly temperamental. On the North side, Grant appears to be a cold and distant loner who's currently running against Lee, and Custer is an over-energetic girl who runs into trouble that the MC has to constantly bail her out of.
I don't know, maybe sometime in the future I'll flesh it out.

Poor guy had nothing but bad luck...

Moe!

Nigga that's kawaii

Thanks, I would like to work on it sometime in the future. I'm just not sure how many characters for both sides. Maybe 4 for each, with 2 from the East and 2 from the West.
South:
Lee
Jackson
Cleburne (Foreign exchange student)
Beauregard or AS Johnston (Not sure)

North:
Grant
Custer
Sherman
Hooker or McPherson

Make all of the bwakas, like in jitsu wa watashi.

I'd wanna see Teddy Roosevelt desu

this just reminded me that my little dictator NEVER EVER

>no Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

She could be a student teacher I guess.

>Serial Experiments Lain

Your guess is as good as mine

It's anime. They're all drawn like they're white anyway.
The one exception I can think of is entirely rotoscoped.
I should've looked the guy up sooner. Never thought sideburns were named after him.
I live in a town named after him.

I just watched GuP der film... that would just turn it into yet another harem

Mahou Shoujo Stonewall Jackson

>Stonewall Jackson is a mecha pilot, with an elfu pilot and an autistic pop idol girl clamoring for his D.

STONEWALL JACKSON IN HIGH SCHOOL DXD

just fuck me up

Very little would change.

>implying Akeno wouldn't stroke his beard

>Stonewall Jackson as Araragi
I don't even know what to think, other than him deciding to keep the vampire powers.

it could have been sherman damn

>There is no anime about Douglas McArthur culturally enriching Japan and teaching them Baseball

WTF...

Because Japs have been playing baseball since the 1870s.

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, the whole occupation is a pretty touchy subject for the Japanese. Not something you'd stick in a children's show, except maybe by analogy.

How well did he do in law school?

What is gaijin-kun

If there was Civil War anime where most if not all big figures were turned into little girls, from 1 to 10, how buttblasted would be Americans?

>Pedo/10
>Remember_Pearl_Harbor/10
>2_nukes_wasn't_enough/10
>Fucking_Japs/10
>Muh_2nd_ammendment/10
>Trumperor_will_save_us/10

Koi-Hime: Civil War

Fund it!

We need more Duce

Kenichi Stonewall Jackson Shirihama would be manly as hell and not a shit ass piss baby

great guy