Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intelligent Design ascending.

The future looks alright

>this is one nation under god
says the Illuminati cocksucker.

This isn't a new rise of religiosity. It's third world 'muslims' drowning out the demographics.

To some extent yeah, atheists white women don't marry and have children. thus whites don't marry and have children. This would be self correcting in that only religious families would make up the next generation - but the cancerous atheists import millions of non-christians on their way into the abyss.

This is why we should have blasphemy laws and string these people up like the west used to do - its the only way to save the white western world.

MR PEPE BUTTHOLE ACCEPTS ALL CREEDS AND COLORS...except biggs

It's really hard to build critical thinking skills while labouring under the burden of religious bunk. The skills that are necessary to correctly conduct research and use the scientific to uncover the world which holy books tell you not to worry about looking, because the information is supposed to be all right in the book. To remain strong countries must have a certain sect of the population be atheist otherwise they start doing stuff like killing off their scientists. No comprehensive look at national power is complete without looking at the ability to research and develop new technologies. In the past, one step ahead has been enough to secure world dominance for a couple of lifetimes, in the future one step ahead may be enough to secure dominance for an age.

I guess my point is that it's ok to not care about this? Hyper-religious cultures *will* be dumber and with today's technology a few steps dumber means you lose.

oh yeah? check my chart

Fuck Mitt Romney

Teenagers have to grow up at some point.

>being so butthurt and insecure in your beliefs you whine about atheists as if somehow an individuals choice to not believe in the same things as you has any affect on your life.

Holy fuck, are Christians this insecure and butthurt generally?

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
It's only shrinking percentage wise. It's still growing in size.

Atheism isn't a religion idiot.

>Using a quote by one of the biggest globalist cucks of all time to support your position

Kill yourself my man

>tfw Secular/Cultural Anglican master race

remember if you remove god from our society our god given rights seem sort of pointless no?

this is why there is such love for atheism on the left. would nullify the entire bill of rights.

>Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning

Still doesn't make it wrong though. Truth is not determined by popular vote.

God may or may not be.
I am.
I do.
Faith without works is dead.
Works without faith are still works.
Live right, do right.
I don't feel the need to acknowledge things beyond my perception.
I would rather focus on my works.
Any God that can't reconcile a lack of faith with an abundance of works is no God I would abide.

>Atheists are a religious group
>you have to be born an atheist

Not only that. Atheists don't breed. They have no way to reproduce themselves biologically. The end times will be Christians v Jews/Muslims. Atheists will try and claw as many of us down with them as they can before then though.

>Evangelical Christian birthrate: 3.4 children per woman
>Amish birthrate: 7.7 children per woman
>Muslim birthrate: 3.1 children per woman
>Atheist/irreligious: 1.7 children per woman
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

>Mormon can expect to make 3.4 babies in his or her lifetime. Jews, Catholics, and most flavors of Protestantism have fertility rates ranging from 2 to 2.5. At the low end of the baby-making spectrum you've got atheists, with 1.6 kids, and agnostics, who average only 1.3.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a

Archived

>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/12/charted-the-religions-that-make-the-most-babies/?utm_term=.d9edbb88249a