>JIDF shill on Sup Forums
>started shilling a couple years ago
>post everything from MGTOW to blacked threads with my Australian brothers
>The 2016 election hits
>start to shill for Hill
>see some success--raging goyim and hundreds of autistic posts
>see some weird meme magic threads
>election starts going in Trump's favor
>find out that these autistic goy are interacting with some ancient egyptian g-d named Kek
>attempt to derail meme magic
>get a sets of gets to counter Hillary going to prison, etc.
>Keep shilling until last day of the election.
>think we won. Turns out Hillary lost to the most unpopular presidential candidate ever
>keep shilling for the next 9 months to try to derail Trump's presidency and the alt-right while spamming sexbot and MGTOW threads
>Sup Forumsish goy have not been derailed
>start to doubt whether or not Sup Forumsish goy can be whipped into line
>losing hope
Why are you such bad goyim?

>be me
>stormfaggot shill
>need to get my daily good boy points
>create thread pretending to be kike
>make sure to alert my fellow shills so they'll comment and circlejerk
>must reinforce the narrative and make shitposts
>get my tendies for the day

Sage

post jewbs pl0x

autism

As if it isn't true.

I'm G-d's chosen faggot. You better get in line, or when the messiah comes, you'll be sentenced to being raped to death by a thousand bulls. Don't fuck with us Goy.

hmm seems fake, saged

Where do you think I'm posting from goy? Tonight we're celebrate the new year by putting retarded Goyim such as yourself in their filthy place.

Enjoy your jew holiday kike

>implying JIDF didn't do an amazing job making kekism into reddit
>implying JIDF didn't stop meme magic
RIP

t.roastie larping as a jew while trying to not be obvious about her hatred for sex dolls

FIND A FLAW ROASTIE! YOUR TIME IN THE SUN IS OVER

I've never understood that pic. I guess it's supposed to be an attractive merchant due to the chiseled cheekbones and square jaw but it still looks really odd.

reminder that anglo-saxons are actually gods chosen

damn straight

IS IT WE WHO ARE NOW THE JEWS NOW

New year is in January dumb ass

good question...

we could play their game against them
they would never expect it

>being this retarded
I guess a race with an average IQ less than 110 would be that retarded. There is only one new year: the Jewish new year.
It's too bad you're just a gook. Otherwise I'd have to argue with you. Sorry, but no one is higher than G-d's chosen on the totem pole. We're the only reason you're in Vancouver Goyim.

You're right, no one is higher than the anglo-saxons. Anglo's conquered the world by force.
You can't even take a little heat.

>implying Anglos are above the Jews.
Nice try Goyim. You're going to prep 10,000 bulls when the messiah comes around.

>Implying Anglos aren't supreme
Shut up child of Satan. Hell is much hotter than an oyven.

It's a good thing hell doesn't exist Goyim.

Whatever you say, yid.

You're correct, Joshua. Sleep now, you're Elohom's fav
+5 good boy points

>Be me
>goy with kike facial features
>pose as kike starting in high school all the way through today (I'm 35).
>J-date my way through many yentas and tell them I'm into being cucked by niggers
>all jewess slags I'm with get knocked up.
>tell them I want to take care of the baby so they don't get an abortion
>leave her 2 weeks before due date
>half nigger half kike babies everywhere
>I've blacked 3 kike women this far

Single handedly destroying Jew IQ gains

Don't worry. We keep all the smart Jewesses separate from filthy Goyim such as yourself.

you are a dumb cuck if true. No babies is infinitely better than half nigger half kike babies. Seriously you're just a cuck, stop trying to rationalize it. Why don't you get with a normal white woman and have children?

Nobody believes this crap do they?

>White Goyim asking a nigger to get with a white woman?
Looks like our shilling is starting to work.

Did you even read? I posed as a Jew!

I literally have a Jew Gf right now who thinks I'm from Israel. I met her parents and EVERYTHING. I've infiltrated your fucking kabal and am taking it down slag by Jewish-slag.

If all Jewish babies are niggers, then the IQ they need to continue to protocols will be lost by the next generation.

Also I'm not white (middle eastern Christian from Palestine). I'd rather not add more shit-skin to the gene pool. I'm going to continue posing as an ashkhenazi and degenerate them from within. I'm doing this for you, my white brethren. My sacrifice is to secure the future of white children.1488

>literal "No u" response.

Wouldn't Trump be better for Israel? Hill dog would be strung out on Xanax while Huma emailed all the state secrets to the Muslim brotherhood.

Thx

Thank You

Thank you Palestinian Hero

>I literally have a Jew Gf right now who thinks I'm from Israel. I met her parents and EVERYTHING.
You better find some rabbi that'll fake a kike heritage booklet or they'll end up finding out.

>I posed as a Jew
>reddit spacing
>meme flag
I'm glad you paid us to take your foreskin and paid us to get a lot of plastic surgery so you can date the 107 retards of our community. But you really need to stop thinking what you did was impressive. Didn't you read what I just said Goyim? We keep the smart Jewesses separate from retarded Goyim such as yourself.

My pleasure... I enjoy it

Dude.. what part of "they think I'm Jewish" don't you understand? To them I'm not a goyim... they gladly approve of my courting their daughters...

I have an Israeli passport

I wish you luck on your quest my friend. I hope to do the same to caucasian jews some day.

Love from Somaliasota, US.

What part of "they're the retarded ones we let you Goyim interact with because we lose nothing" don't you understand?

Kikes love Trump tho

>says they only let retarded ones interact with goyim
>they don't know I'm a goy
Now I know you're just larping

>Be me

you mean jesus?

Oh shit based Palestinians blacking Jews, I LOVE IT! You're a god-damn American hero mudslime, and don't let anyone tell you any different.

we're the ones with the most to lose, so no, your detailing isn't going to work. you'll have to make an attempt at a hard genocide if you want to win, at this point.

Too bad Jesus doesn't exist. The Messiah hasn't even come yet.

keep telling yourself that money changer

Testing

Stop being an antisemite goyim

TryHard/10

Mildly entertaining though. Have a (You), but get a life

Slavic jews are gopniks