Shingeki no Kyojin 82

Warrior town soon.

I just want Bert to be happy.

Undeniably cute.

Thrown to safety.

truth

Every bone in the body would break. The brain and all organs would continue their path due to inertia. When the crystal stops, the brain would essentially liquefy and the spinal cord would be severed - most likely in multiple places. Even the Reiner asspull of subjugating one's own CNS wouldn't save her from that impact.

See I'm off now anyway, have a good one dude

Post Mikasa doing cute things

Disgusting.

So what happened in Volume 1 that could be foreshadowing for this chapter? Only thing I can think of is "To you 2000 years from now" and the "See you later Eren" scene, where he cried.

Best shingekis.

Shot in heart =/= liquification of vital organs

Stop posting stupid shit.

Shingekis are like titans, they don't poop.

Mankasa is worse than Armin.

?

No one is worse than Armin.

>read volume 1
>it's a flashback chapter

It's about Eren and Armin according to chapter tagline.

Annie is worst girl.

So Eren's "death" and saving Armin? I guess it could mirror that.

We'll get a recreation of this. Only question is whether it'll now be Armin getting eaten or if it'll still be Eren, only in his titan form.

This.

I just want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Never

CRACK THEORY TIME:
What if the "sickness" that Grisha saved everyone from was actually a Warrior's attempt to change everyone in the village into titans? Zeke is clearly a smart man when it comes to strategy. He'd much rather sit back from a distance before having to get up close and personal.
What if the reason Grisha was outside the walls when Shadis found him was because he and Zeke were there to titanize Stohess? If they had a falling out - like some people have theorized - that would explain Grisha's ragged clothing.
We still don't know how titanization works, but if spinal fluid is the route of transmittance then it very well may be some sort of "sickness"(bacteria, fungus, parasite, virus, etc.) that causes it.
Maybe that's why Grisha alone knew how to cure it, and did it so efficiently?

Soon. Once he succeeds in kidnapping Eren his people will recognize him as a true warrior.

Further expanding upon this: the reason Eren was referred to as "special" might be because it has a low chance of success. If the body is rejected, the host might just die. This could be why Grisha was so worried about injecting him - moreso than just the fact that he's titanizing Eren, but it also might not work to begin with.

Connie's village was turned in an instant. It doesn't fit a bunch of people being sick over an extended period of time.

I think Zeke turns people with radiation.

I'm interested whether Grisha had the titan serum from his own collection or whether he took it from the Reiss's.

The main thing that made me think about this is the line "Grisha showed up with the antibody"
Like what the hell? People don't just carry various vaccines and cures for diseases around with them. It had to have at least something to do with titans since Grisha is the only one who knew what was going on.

I guess we'll know once we get in the basement. I have a feeling he just took it from the Reiss though

I am with you with the theory about the mysterious disease. But I actually think it might have worked and a mind wiping happened because titans. Grisha fought Zeke, and lost in the process. Maybe SL soldiers or some small town were lost, and nobody remember. That's why I think Grisha had temporary amnesia and he cured a real disease inside the walls, a disease he brought with him. And later, as a doctor, he tried to immunize people once he regained his memories. So part of Shingashina people were immunized, but most of them still died or were send to the recovery lands. Still, immunization is not worth a secre basement, there must be a secret about how to defeat titans.

Eren is a clone and the original Eren is dead.
Grisha was doing experiments on his son to try and create the perfect weapon to fight the titans.
The basement is full of other clones of Eren floating in tanks.

That's a horrible twist and you know it.

We FMA now

Wrong way around

Yeah, because Eren's a fag.

No, Eren actually has good taste.

Deviancy!

Why's she sweating?

If Eren had good taste he'd be freeing Annie.

eren you bastard

EM is poopy.

She is lifting heavy boxes.

He's conflicted right now. She did betray him, after all.

That's why he's so desperate to get to the basement. Because he hopes it'll hold the answer to how to free Annie without hurting her. And after he does he'll use the coordinate to wipe everyone's minds of Annie's wrong doing so they can live happily ever after.

This.

Because Eren makes her go doki doki.

Soon.

Whoa, I didn't mean anything that crazy. I just meant that she's the most attractive.

Annie belongs to Armin.

Annie is pleb taste, Mikasa is superiority

Ew

Armin a pile of shit and his fags are cancer.

Can we at least agree that Mikasa/Annie > The rest?

Mikasa is very cute.

EH delusional at best.

Go to hell. Armin only loves one girl.

Armin belongs to Annie

Annie > Mikasa

Armin a shit.

So is the delusional ship you posted.

Pls no more sneks

I love Mikasa and Annie!

I think you misquoted EMfag. If you know what I mean.

What's with all the samefagging in this post?

Yes, I love them both.

Mikasa a shit.

We have an underage spic who's really dedicated to shitposting.

What does it smell like?

The Mankasafag is triggered because most people with taste prefer Annie.

Noice.

Mikasafags exist?

Salty coins

Only one.

Explains the creepy samefagging.

EH is best indeed.

No. Annie and Mikasa are worst shingekis.

Not really.

Wow, that is a cute girl!

Just Mikasa.

Even just one is gross.

Does she has Downs

This user actually posted something to talk about and you retards have devolved into shipping and shitposting.

These threads deserve all the deletions they get, holy fuck.

It's Mikasa so yes

Just report the thread user.

Fuck off Mikasafag.

Probably would of been nothing if some idiots didn't have to make a big deal out weather their ship is better.

Not enough about the plague has been mentioned to make it seem like it'll be any sort of big deal. It was just a sickness.

best butt

On a scale of 1 to cancer, how caner is this series and its fanbase?

Then how come Eren would rather grab others?