Antifa Declaration of War

So, shit's gonna hit the fan shortly. Antifa is apparently launching an attack October 4th. Clearly these fuckers are gonna get destroyed, but what do you all make of this. Part of me thinks they'll puss out. Any inputs or opinions? Do you suppose the rest of Sup Forums will join in or even Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificpundit.com/2017/08/28/antifa-terrorists-planning-civil-war-and-overturn-government-on-nov-4/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518
archive.is/BuS5G
terebess.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shhhh. Let them be. They'll fuck themselves up.

Shit. You're right, but how do you suppose they'll die out?

Attack on what? They'll just march around and screech in megaphones like faggots kek

True. But still. If by SOME off chance they launch an "offensive"

These guys are no threat I know. But I wanna speculate how it is they will destroy themselves.

Trumpfags get their asses kicked while complaining and using pepper spray against skinny college kids all the time.
Then they defend jacking off to cartoons when they get home, it's embarrassing

Kinda. But at least they aren't Antifa. Antifa has no shame like at all. They resort to violence almost immediately

It's easy to resort to violence when the people against you are so pathetic and weak

Then we'll slaughter them like the pigs they are

Hehe Fuck yeh

Well of course. They're coddled.

>Antifa is apparently launching an attack October 4th.
November 4th.

Get your shit straight.

pacificpundit.com/2017/08/28/antifa-terrorists-planning-civil-war-and-overturn-government-on-nov-4/

you mean november 4th. did you forget to take your pillz today?

It's November 4, dumby.

>planning attack on us
>gave us the date
>already in the US, easy to track when and where and how
Get fucked dumbass communists

they bought an apc awhile back...

checked for the truth

LOL oh so its one day before "remember remember the 5th of november"

faggots

Ahahah, I wish a nigga would.

If they limit their attacks to the extremely liberal cities they'll get away with murder because the local political leadership will be so afraid of being called racist they won't lift a finger.

Let's hope antifa kicks off the race war.

What exactly are they attacking?

Who else is gonna be comfy while these faggots get mowed down in droves by the National Guard?

Yeah, not sure of the significance of having it on the 4th instead of the 5th...maybe they're hoping it'll bleed over into the 5th.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518

Please tell me it's another "july 4th" raid.

Archive time
archive.is/BuS5G

>Implying Democrats would order such a mowing down
None of these riots will take place in a Republican controlled city or state.

So they'll just kill more liberals AND make themselves look bad in the process? Even better. Somebody on our side should organize something to help with relief, will provide good optics.

This is like when they interview WWE wrestlers in the locker room, and the wrestlers talk about their secret plans while being broadcast on the jumbotron

I thought they were going to march on the White House and physically oust Trump into the street and..... yeah.

Hope the defenses hold up.

> Clearly these fuckers are gonna get destroyed

or they will wreck a single nat soc and give you cucks another martyr to cry with

November 4th shit I was wrong it seems. Doesn't change the fact they fucked themselves.

>So they'll just kill more liberals
They'll target small businesses to loot and burn, target the cops and block intersections as usual. They of course won't be acting during the daylight when they can be easily ID'ed so no one else will be out.

>Hope the defenses hold up.
The second a group got close to breaching the outer fence, the secret service would simply mow down the mob. They'll never let a bloodthirsty mob get within an arms length of the white house.

The secret service has machine guns, grenades, sniper rifles, RPG's and StA missiles at their disposal and they don't fuck around like the cops do.

>gang up on one person and sucker punch him
oh yeah...you're so fucking tough.

Little bitch.

Imagine the headlines if a massacre went down.
Yeesh.

>Imagine the headlines if a massacre went down.
"oy vey trump personally murdered those poor innocent minorities when they approached the white house to legally and safely talk with him."

Antifa shill detected. You're scared Sup Forums is going to be in the opposition...

Antifa will get rekted because they operate from a subjective reality and not reality itself. They are doomed to fail, and if they don't stop being niggers, Uncle Sam is going to stick his foot up their ass.

I imagine it will look more like occupy wall street and they'll just sit there with their head in each other's ass. But I mean hey, they make themselves look bad just let them do their thing. If they get violent more people will hate them and maybe we get to see their heads get caved in by the police.

Prior Anti-Armor chiming in. Fuck up the wheels, and they're giant paperweights.

talk shit online and get wrecked everytime irl...

little bitch

ah-bloo-bloo

>throws shit and piss on people
>....
Actually I don't need to say anything more than that.

You literally throw shit and piss onto people you disagree with. That says everything we need to know about you anti-White faggots.

What a lovely birthday present: lefties being phisically removed.

>October 4th

I thought it was supposed to be November 4th?

I'm not even antifa man. Just pointing out the obvious. This whole fucking board is hot air internet activist bullshit. Go outside and punch some niggers faggots.

>an attack October 4th
>attack
attack what?

I love how big America is. It has no effect, whatever these larpers do

>Go outside and punch some niggers faggots

How about you do it first, and then you go to jail like a dumbass

Antifa are dumbasses who spend their lives going in and out of jails, never accomplishing anything, we're better than that

>Go outside and punch some niggers faggots.

>implying you've done anything

Be safe, Anons.
These guys mean businesses.

>attack what?
civil disturbances growing daily until somehow Trump is forced out of office.

antifa will attack on the 4th

Dude I want Antifa to die. The damn sons of bitches are entitled sacks of shit that need to learn a fucking lesson about what the real world is about. I'm not affiliated with those rat bastards. I share little to no ideas with those liberal pieces of human waste. They want to take our freedom. To which I say fuck them and everything they stand for.

I'll put my foot in their ass regardless.

But if antifags go on a rampage, where will everyone put their trash?

A glance at the front page of this board will do more to incite these idiots to violence than me calling them pussies. but ok.

WATCH

OUT

ANTIFA

In the bin obviously

Never interupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

>its all so tiresome

This user is correct. APCs aren't tanks. Their design philosophy is "keep the cargo alive at all costs" not "keep the vehicle moving at all costs.

Should have jumped into it lol

Wise words. I'll keep that in mind. Sun Tzu would be proud.

>hasn't even earned his red laces
Shame.

>Prior Anti-Armor chiming in. Fuck up the wheels, and they're giant paperweights.
Paint on the windows. Can't see where they're going. Just saying

It was napoleon

So big fucking caltrops... it's RWSS all over again

I know it wasn't Sun Tzu who said it. I'm just saying that's a smart idea that he would agree with.

Oh ok. Ok then.

Sun Tzu once said something along the lines of "It is within one's best interest to avoid meaningless conflict." Clearly Antifa has broken this rule of warfare and one other. To share anger within combat will result in defeat.

Never thought this thread would get this many replies.

Indeed. Between sun tzu bing fa and mushashis go rin no sho, good reads

Indeed. I need to read Go Rin no Sho. I've read Sun Zi Bing Fa the whole way through and I'm currently reading through Bruce Lee's "Tao of Jeet Kune Do"

terebess. hu/zen/mesterek/A-book-of-five-rings.pdf

Thanks man. But I already have the pdf. I've just been too busy to read it. The only reason I have read Art of War of Tao of Jeet Kune Do was because I have material copies.

I don't think they will puss out, however I do believe we have to push back against them and heavily.

They won't survive the first hour.

"No officer I didn't go there with the intent to harm anyone. I was just taking a walk, open carrying my semi automatic rifle as is my right and I wore my MAGA hat to keep the sun out of my eyes. I was in fear for my life and I have nothing more to say without the presence of a lawyer."

It's no problem if Antifa had the intent to attack the civilian first.

No worries mang. I e got hard copies of both and ueshibas budo and some other shit like the Annals back home.

Fucking sweet dude. I like to read through them and think about how antifa blatantly breaks the most basic rules of engagement.

Wow. I've never had a thread go on this long.

I wonder if they're even conscious of what these so called engagements are for, to what end, likelihood of success and what exactly Who is pushing the idea. I would sort all of this out before even looking at a rubbish bin askance.
That's just me tho

>I wonder if they're even conscious of what these so called engagements are for,
They literally think it's possibly to riot out a person from office.

If they didn't think like that, they wouldn't be antifa.

Hey man. It's OP had to switch devices. I was using my friend's laptop but I had to leave. So I'm using my phone. But yeah these guys don't know the first thing of combat. They let emotion drive them. Wars aren't fought on fighting spirit alone.

?

>october 4th
>a wednesday
>not a friday night
Proof again that liberals are better. We all have dates and social lives.

I was the original poster dude I just switched devices

Not OP but
Is OP.

To win a battle, you must plan according but not let the enemy know when you're attacking.

Gr8 b8

This is the best birthday present ever. I can't wait to die

My number changed when I switched devices

is this confirmed? thought it was just a rumor

Valid point

They won't kill anything. They'll just get themselves killed.

I've done a lot, but clearly you haven't done shit.

Like I said, go take your own advice, go out there and start attacking people in the streets and watch as your life is ruined.

Thats because none of them have fucking jobs to go to in the morning.

My correction.

is OP

Is this next gen samefagging or what