September 23th

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/20/september-23-end-of-world-theory/

How many of you actually believe this bullshit? If you do believe in sep. 23th are you going to feel like a jackass when you wake up on the 24th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acMqPoRx5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=nFLZFfRerC0
unsealed.org/2017/09/the-world-wont-end-for-1000-years-if.html
americanfrogday.com/schedule.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CaudOOGQafU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe something really loathsome bad *might* happen, I don't think it's the end of the world but I imagine lots of people might die. If I'm right, stay away from city centers during these two days, this is the best weekend to plan a innawoods holiday.

QRD on the Sep 23 shit? Any YT links?

Asking for a friend, and I need it for a science project...

You may be on to something. It seems God is little piss at the spics right now. Two earthquakes in Mexico, two hurricane destroying parts of the U.S. full of spics, and hurricane right now destroying puerto rico.

The world will be fine.
The dumb fuckers living on it might be fucked though

Doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=acMqPoRx5rA

youtube.com/watch?v=nFLZFfRerC0

Here is two videos.

..for some reason those storms may have been seeded. Some shit happened in San Diego, it's possible the hepatitis thing was disease warfare and these storms were meant to wash it away.

God is innocent here, this is all you humans. It's just you humans causing shit, the world would be much more boring if God was in complete control.

come on nothing is going to happen
it never does

Are you a christian?

Maybe the guy suing people over his pepe creation will drop dead.

if kek will it, 8,1 earthquakes in all the pacific ring of fire

just disappointed...some things need to die in a fire.

Nah. The worst thing that will happen is trump letting the dreamer beaners stay, but 24th will be great.

It doesnt mean the world is going to just stop existing on the 23rd dipshit.
It marks the beginning of crazy shit thats about to go down.

I guess you are not going to response to

Lets be honest a lot of these natural disasters has been targeted towards spics. I know you live in Australia, but living in florida I can tell you these people are degenerates. I think the Big G is trying to say something.

Like what?

Nasa scientist Dr David Morrison:
"I can quite specifically say how we know Planet X or Nibiru does not exist and does not threaten the Earth."

>Years of masterbation ahead of you...
Sorry faggots, you'll have to continue with your pathetic lives...

It seems the christcucks are talking about God ending the world. Not Planet X or Nibiru.

BTW, I'm going to Deus Vult in your wife's pussy while you worshiping christ. Have fun at church.

unsealed.org/2017/09/the-world-wont-end-for-1000-years-if.html

No, I'm not, because it's not important. Natural disasters happen in areas prone to natural disasters where a lot of poor people, many of which only became poor because their family is dark, live in those regions. I know when God gets involved and this isn't it.

I do believe in God, but what I believe is a little difficult go explain, it's just the common, popular pantheistic belief though. When it's God involved, you'll notice everyone everywhere has a perfect 180 of some belief, like one day X is true but the next everyone just agrees Y is true. God in this case is the human group consciousness and the supernatural forces that connect them together, or the Zeitgeist as Hegel would say.

Again, God isn't involved. Stop blaming your shit on God.

>implying an atheistfag like yourself can get pussy

Back to r/atheism neckbeard.

What you are saying is this christian numerologist is a liar.

It is an american flag. Please go suck the pope's dick somewhere else.

>Again, God isn't involved. Stop blaming your shit on God.
Not blaming my shit on God. I rejoicing in the fact he maybe killing the spics off.

>implies he's not a Sup Forums virgin
kys desu

nothing is going to happen, i would love if something does but it wont

Okay, but the greatest consciousness that is arguably God was not involved and don't blame it.

God is closer to kek, that is the sentiment that doing no wrong besides posting memes and having honest conversations is somehow edgy and revolutionary. This came out of no where and was quickly and silently accepted by everyone. The fact that there are still disbelievers, that they're all atheists, that they all harbour hypocritical hatred, is further evidence that God is involved because only people who strictly reject this are rejecting it.

If/When shit goes down, the only way God will be involved is through the collective tiredness of appeasing Marxists globally.

>implying a guy on Sup Forums with a larping Deus Vult flag is swimming in a lake of pussy and not on his knees surrounded by priests' cocks.

Well i guess that's it, we can close this thread, there is no comeback to that...

we still can meme to make something happen

Looks like the christcucks have been ran off by a couple of somewhat hurtful sentences, but yet they want to conquer the muslim world.

It's garbage because, for the past 5 years it's always a "it's happening on the 23rd" and nothing fucking shows. I can say in confidence the day before my birthday isn't going to be a day that reaps good luck to me as a early present.

Do not make fun of a jew (Jill Stein). Without the jews you would not have your messiah.

BTW, Christ did not care about the goyim, until the jews had the romans staple him to a cross.

There is a celestial alignment. That's what's happening. The other shit is just fear mongering.

>2017

Checks out

that's convenient

HAPPENING

God chastises the ones he loves. When he punishes a nation, you will really see his anger.

That and the sun causing earthquakes everywhere.

the sun?

You think the christcucks would know better, since god told his people not to study astrology. He also said to not believe people with future predictions, but let Daniel interpreted King Nebuchadnezzar dreams about the futures. So God goes back on his word a lot.

When did neo kick off user? Any warning orders come done the pipe?

Just read this post Christians are not welcome on Sup Forums. Like I said before, "Please go suck the pope's dick somewhere else".

A massive earthquake will hit the bay area. Check em bois

yes

It's been proven that recent solar activity was the cause of the mexican quakes and a bunch of other happenings. Might get worse depending on what that sun spot facing earth will do on or after the 23rd. Hopefully it'll pass by calmly

Sup Forums is a Christian board. So no.

posting with a templar flag, must mean I am. How about you get on your knees and start praying brother before you regret it.

>astrology

Hey young man.
God allows astronomy.
This is biblical astronomy.

23th fag city gets wiped off the map. 24th the AfD enters the Bundestag and begin the uncucking of the west by brushing off that whole holohoax thing.
>Best Weekend ever.

Fuck off christfag.

>How about you get on your knees and start praying brother before you regret it.
Nah. While you are on your knees sucking the pope's dick being behead by a muslim I will try to save the west.

I was hanging out in /x/ some time ago because I had inexplicable headaches and all my friends had gone full retard for no reason. Among other things they told me to expect some shit happening in September. Those autists can get under your skin.

Nothing's gonna happe-
americanfrogday.com/schedule.html

Well, two more nights of this marvelous lunacy, then on to the next lunacy after this place once again commits collective amnesia.

Larp? Last two threads on this 404d quickly. Odd.

I believe in one of those 613 laws he handed down to the jews he say something about not studying the stars.

I'll have been with my wife for 10 years on the 23rd.

I hang around /x/ too. Some of their stories can keep you up at night.

Christkikes will rationalize the lack of armageddon as yet another "test" from God I assure you.

Thank you this thread needed that post, since the christfags will not go away.

The Cascadia fault line hasnt had any micro quakes (1s and 2s) in about two weeks. It should have had hundreds. Hundreds are normal.

Literally zero quakes

This looks somewhat real, but still nothing will happen.

do you watch DutchSinse's channel? He seems to be clued the fuck in.

I did. Its gonna happen. Get the fuck away from the coast within the day

I honest to God hope so

What did this DutchSinse guy say?

Why?

Basically, that its happening

WHAT THE FUG

Details. What is his predictions. Everybody has something different to say about what is exactly going to happen.

Mods shoah'd the thread quick

Oh fugggg

South cali. Soon. 6 or 7

I watched his live stream last night, and he seemed to be saying:
>there have been zero quakes offshore in the PacNW
>there is a nasty swarm in south Cali
>there is a nasty swarm in south WA and north OR, centered around Mt St Helens

But I got the impression he was more about Portland and south CA getting hit, but I wasn't paying super close attention and haven't been following him regularly.

He is /oneofus/ I think, and is very anti the cunts at the USGS, almost to a paranoid level, but he really seems to know what he is talking about if you follow him for a few days/weeks to learn his style etc. He always has a Live chat going, and will pop in every hour or two to give an update on shit.

That doesn't mean the world is about to end. That would be nice, since a bunch of degenerates will most likely die.

He's motherfuckin prophetic. Seriously

Okay niggas, DutchSinse is live giving an update right NOW

It's a small piece of the puzzle leading to the downfall of the USA

that describes every fucking day, people need to get off the internet.

Another earthquake off the coast of Indonesia just happened, im nervous lads..

>444

We're going to forever. Couple days left. Fap it up

>going to feel like a jackass

see:

So what! The west coast gets destroy. How is this the end of the world?

Well I don't think the west coast is gonna get destroyed, or the world.

I have seen a lot of shit on this board from the turks white people threads to the nigger hate threads, but something still amaze me.

The answer to this is related to the question of what exactly they are doing at CERN and why they had to "test" over 2,000 nuclear weapons. Unraveling of space-time anyone?

>3333

>23th

This is actually true.

kek

23rd. All is well now.

Why the fuck would the storms be on the east coast then?

How are storms in Florida supposed to "wash away" diseases across a fucking continent? Don't diseases spread easier through natural disasters simply because a bunch of people are moving around more frequently and sanitation gets thrown out the window, literally?

the earthquake will be so big, that the 23rd will be known as the 23th going forwards

They do, which is why it was a bad idea.

Sure there are mystery thing out there
But why every time people interpret it in many wrong way....?

why it must be " The end of the world" ?
because it's your inner mind seek for destruction old things ?