HAPPENING

>O'Reilly naming the Jew!

Bill names the (((political groups))) falsely accusing pundits of rape and sexual harassment in an effort to shut Fox down.

Matt Lauer immediately tries to shut him down, mocking him saying it must be a "vast left-wing conspiracy."

youtu.be/8XlhRL3D3Sw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill O'Reily suicide incoming. Three shots to back of head.

What a waste of digits

undeserved

bump

Bill O'Reilly would kick Jon Stewart's ass. I would pay to see that. A huge amount.

>pic

O'Reilly has realized trying to be moderate got him nothing, the left still savagely assaulted him.

I think if he could do it all over he would be more like Hannity or Rush Limbaugh.

if they made rape legal these bitches still wouldnt get raped. trying to use it as a political tool should get you on a Catherine Wheel

Pretty sure the 5'2 Guatemalan that cuts my grass can wipe the floor with Jon Stewart. The guy is like 5'5. Turbo kike manlet.

>Literally one of a handful of smart black guys that actually knows business.
>Gets a smear campaign put on him by some slag that probably has never even spoken to him directly.

White women puttin the black man down.

>mfw media war erupts over shit like this continuing

once again the Hibernian Supremacist putting the middleman kike back in his jar, brutal

>The guy is like 5'5. Turbo kike manlet.
that explains the pit bulls

Bill O'Reilly was practically the flagship of FOX. It's no wonder (((Matt Lauer))) and all the other libtards tried to shut him down.

Choke on the redpills, you dumbass democrats.

Is Hannity the only guy they have left from 5 years ago that hasn't been fired?

I'm looking forward to my visit next week of my very conservative uncle who loves Hannity to see what he thinks of all this. Haven't talked to him in years

good fucking riddance to that pompus do nothing

only dumbass boomers watched his show

>doesn't even come close to alluding or insinuating the Jew

>Media Matters
>The Bonner Group
>Color of Change

Any anons have any images of these groups financial links? I believe O'Reilly when he says, "You can't win these lawsuits," but that needs to change. We've seen enough political hit jobs over the last several months and counting.

he has a book called killing england an anti english book,i dont care if he isnt a rapist but im glad hes discredited

fucking cunt

>this was media matters, the bonner group, color of change organizing sponsor boycotts
sounds like adpocalypse tqh fampai

Sean's trying to get O'Reilly back on Fox.

>I have never mistreated anyone on my watch in 42 years

Bill looks a bit older than 42 doesn't he? What did he mean by this?

Tucker is lucky that he's an ascetic volcel with no time to waste on bitches, or he might have been pulled too.

Checked

This one though.
She claimed he convinced her to share a hotel room. He raped her. And then she had a two year sexual relationship with him that was all rape.
She was just a coal burner.

He started his broadcast career in 1975.

Sure but the future is stranger than fiction..

oh...

so he wasn't some criminal who decided to turn sober 42 years ago like some sort of Max Payne?

>r-r-rule Britannia

A

Bump

fuck off you tabernac merde quebec cuck

Bill shit talks George Soros all the time on his podcast

Interesting. Did his dad leak info to him? Did he talk about work?

it's always ugly chicks that make false rape claims

>cuckservative boomers in charge of understanding how blackmail works
THIS is what you get for cucking your entire life.

lol, the cuck speaks
kill yourself bong

shut it nigger

Whatever happened to that 'ole Granny Grunt that claimed that Trump raped or sexual harassed her. I remember it was mid-late 2016 before the election.

Fox needs to nut up and keep these anchors on UNTIL a conviction. Allegation does not equal crime.

Didnt like 5 people claim harassment?

>haris-meant
>not ha-rass-meant

which is it?

You mean the 17 cases the dnc kept lining up all using that Jew whore as lawyer.
That bitch got MJ.

he raped a woman in his office tho. Why is Sup Forums defending this rapist?

should've done it before he became a sexual predator

But this one was ridiculous. Kind of looked like pic.

holy shit is that kirk johnson?

Slander is illegal.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Fox got rid of some of their biggest stars, during a period where anyone with a brain realized that conservative media was going to take a dip, while liberal media was going to rise.

People just love to hear how their guy/gal is good and the other person is bad.

looks like I was le tricked

Holy shit...when was this!?

Rick Pitino almost had the same thing happen to him. He got the lady locked up in federal penitentiary.

This guy is Jewish himself.

Tucker in the story says he kept it on the down low, because Fox would have fired him just for being accused, and said people would think that it might be partially true, such as maybe he slept with her, but he never slept with her and never met her before.

Conan is tall though

Innocent until proven guilty. Believing otherwise is allowing these character assassinations and proves that you don't listen to facts, only assumptions and heresay.

this is why I come to Sup Forums

what time does he name the jew ??

OP is clearly talking about Bill naming Media Matters and other Soros operations.

He basically named Soros foundations of national television.

that's a well-groomed pupper

Tucker looked at me funny, er go he totally raped the shit out of me

O’Reilly has a corgi?!?!? How did I not know this.

WTF, I love O’Reilly now

well done!
a full house of keks user!

he was one of us.

>killing england

probably discusses how Soros fucked the pound over

Should be about pakies

He actually has four or five kids

Where is Oreilly now?

He's at the beach every day and doing his podcast

Literally big if true. Hope we get some crystallized autism working to solve this.

Fantastic get.

BILL OREILLY IS GROWING STRONGER

The fuck are you talking about m8?

the titles a bit whack since they are english ideals and were literally englishmen

I would sexually harass all these people

First of all Lauer, it's her-ass-ment not harris-ment

Kek wills it.

He's wearing lifts there while talking to the potato 1/2 Jew.

Cool it Muhammed

Wish Hannity would go to OAN. He's the only Fox Opinion Channel personality I respect. Faux most likely moved him to 9 because Liz Wheeler must be gaining in the timeslot. Wheeler & Ledger cover topics nobody on Faux is allowed to mention -- and the network reports actual news all day.
O'Reilly loved reminding his viewers to wait for FoxNews to confirm "internet stories" ( Monica Peterson, countless clinton scandals, Podesta emails, Rich, Shawn Lucas, John Ashe, etc.) while he had to stick to the scripts. (ALL msm is controlled youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98 )
Now he wants people to go to newsmax.com to see the real story about his fraud accuser? He was fine with keeping people in the dark & depending on Fox until something about HIM was being suppressed by them.