>local cops arrest you for the faggot that you are
>cry about it and win a 15k lawsuit
>post picture of it again
How cucked is America right now
chicagoist.com/2017/09/19/man_arrested_for_burning_flag_gets.php

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
youtube.com/watch?v=or0IaUNua7E
torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Been against free speech and freedom of expression

>Supporting arrests of people expressing free speech
wew thats some good b8

Dude still looks like a limp wrist faggot

> Supporting freedom of speech
> Cucked
The cucked thing is to give a shit about the flag being burned, especially among Right-Wingers who bitch about how shitty the country is becoming, etc.

Guy is clearly a neo-faggot, but I'll burn any number of flags to support his right to burn a flag.

flag burning is free speech as ruled by the supreme court. it may annoy you but its their right.

Thats because you and the cops are retarded faux patriots who never read title 4 of the US Code and dont know burning is the method prescribed by law for destroying a flag.

They should've shot his commie ass dead but I guess he's not a nigger so they had to hold back a little.

You don't have to support what he did, but he had every right to do it. Arresting him was a wrong move.

Lol jew lawyer will take 33% so he's gonna have like 10 racks. That's not even a semester @ U of I

>title 4 of the US Code

I'm Canadian, and I know you have to tricorner fold it first - not wave it around like a retard.

Freedom of speech

Flag burning is a constitutional right. In order to make it illegal you would need to pass a new amendment

Thats not cucked. In other countries that is illegal. In this country it is not. We don't have to worship our flag.

Who gives a shit. Just light him on fire for pottery irony.

harry potter is gayer now?! who would have thought

Free speech mothafuckasssss

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
>(k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.
but you'll see plenty of retards like who are faux patriots and never burned a flag in their life. Or the other anons autistically screaching about freeze peach. I burned a bunch of them when I was in the boy scouts.

Wait i can get $15k for burning the flag BRB

>Illinois man

I hate my state with a passion. The people here are all insane California-tier leftists and this shithole taxes me out of my house so Tyrone can buy the bullets to shoot me.

>Or the other anons autistically screaching about freeze peach

You're a faggot.

>Muh feeedom of speech

Ever think, maybe, in his county you need a permit to burn trash? Check mate

>This thread
>People treating "symbolic speech" as free speech like its common sense
>Meanwhile burning a cross is a hate crime

The Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves. This shit is exactly the kind of shit the "No shouting fire in a crowded building" limit to free speech is meant to prevent.

>degenerate burning flag and calling it gay
>Free speech
>someone calls him a fucking faggot and tells him to hang himself
>Hate speech

Gringo's freedom is funny.

>burn dyed piece of cloth
>go to fucking prison
This is what Americucks actually want

lol sounds like a solid business plan to me. i'd trade a week of legal hassle for 15k, do it like 7 times in a few different cities and you have your year taken care of.

also
>op being a anti free speech faggot
pic

>need a license to burn stuff
Might a well get a license for your telly while you're at it.

>defending burning the flag
You're implying this is an unimportant piece of material, conveniently.
>free speech
That flag represents freedom and democracy as well as free speech.
I can't believe you burger fags are ok with some fat fuckin beta burning that flag and (obviously by posting to social media) what it represents.
fucking cucks kill yourselves

These things aren't illegal, you're both dumb.

Its freedom of speech. the liberal faggots should have been happy that they were dismantling his rights, but since it was a faggot, they were upset and even mad it wasn't a conservative

>cries about freedom of speech when you want to have a Nazi march and carry the flag of an enemy of the United States
>hates freedom of speech when a liberal posts a picture you don't like

Go burn a cross on your lawn in an ethnic neighborhood. You will go to jail for "inciting violence." Also there were people who brought confederate flags to some black kids birthday that got jail time a few months ago.

All whites should burn the americuck flag.
It stands for kike led capitalism and will soon be the flag of beaners. Capitalists just needed their cheap shitskin labor to fuck over the white working class

Well for starters, they aren't burning my flag. They're burning their flag. I wouldn't expect you to understand freedom and property rights though.

>Also there were people who brought confederate flags to some black kids birthday that got jail time a few months ago.
They were pointing fucking guns at people.

>Only Niggers and communists get pissed off when people use the bill of rights.

Which are you?

>freedom and (((democracy)))
Good flag to shove up your kike ass. The faster america crashes the faster Jews lose. The flag doesn't represent anyone besides the open border shitskins that have been let in

>expressing freedom by burning flag on independence day

that's some nice 6D patriotism. Bravo kid.

Based. Fuck ZOG

nice words bro, well twisted you fucking cuck
Niggers and commies LOVE to see old glory burn, fuck you commie cunt.

what is it, you're afraid to be angry at this shit because you think that's a 'win' for the left so you twist the shit and call it 'freedom of speech' ?
>move to murrca
>build a mosque
>waaaaah don't touch that mosque I am practicing my freedoms
>h-hey guys theyre allowed to build as many mosques as they like because freedoms

>Pointing and not firing a gun
Sounds like a symbolic act to me.
Also I am looking at several articles right now, and some claim "pointing at them", others only claim they were "waving" them. I think waving is more likely personally, but with how fake news reporting is, it is impossible to tell.

Free speech you fucking nigger, you may disagree with his opinion but you must defend to the death his right to express it, or else you're not an American, you're a fucking fascist just like most liberals.

>that flag represents democracy
Exactly why its toilet paper

>destroyed in a dignified way

Ten racks for being an attention whoring faggot is still preddy good.

How long before he beats himself up & claimes pepe posters got him?

Commies wouldn't be around today if americucks didnt go die for kike in ww2. Hitler killed communists while this flagged bank rolled communism to power with lend lease

>I don't know what brandishing is

I'm not afraid of anything its a basic right.

>1 post by this ID

How fucking typical.

MUH FUCKING RIGHTS! MUH FREE SPEECH!

Fascism is better than whatever (((cuckservatism))) you live by

So people know where he lives and he's still breathing? Weird

>lol guys good job
you're a fucking embarrassment
youtube.com/watch?v=or0IaUNua7E

>It's free speech when a flower-wearing faggot burns a flag
>It's hate speech when a christian Baker doesn't want to make some homos a cake
This is the logic presented here

>edgy.jpg

You fat pieces of lard don't seem to get it. A flag is not just some piece of cloth you buy on a Walmart, it's supposed to have a meaning for all who feel represented by its symbolism. When someone burns your country flag, they're burning the ideals that you and all your forefathers fought for. Its supposed to upset you. If you can't see that, well it's not surprising you don't give a fuck immigrants keep changing what your country was supposed to stand for.

If your not a nigger or a commie then I guess there is only one other possibility. Thank god and country for the bill of rights.

>He was reportedly detained for five hours, but charges were not filed. Mellott sued the department's four arresting officers.

Sounds like the department didn't have very good lawyers, pretty sure a competant one could spin someone burning a flag into a good valid reason for arrest such as inciting civil unrest or whatever you guys have over there. I'm basing this assumption on the fact that he "only" got $15k as compensation and the legal fees were "only" $20k

not as bad as Canada. we're giving a convicted terrorist $10 million dollars and a "human rights tribunal" has ordered a man in Toronto to give a muslim couple $12,000 for "offending their religion".

torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

i'd rather be in the US right now.

Praytell, what is brandishing a weapon in this case and why would it be illegal in a place where open carry is fine.

Symbolic act.
If waving a burning flag and shouting "death to America" is fine, waving a weapon and shouting "death to you" should be fine too.

>effigy

People did the same thing with Obama and Trump. Antifa is getting labeled for terrorism not for burning flags, but attacking people and property.

>If your not a nigger
>your
BLM or antifaggot coward?

I'd burn the flag too.

When the flag says Chile but the post says Texas

Valid

Why are you guys bitching about this? This is what's great about being an American.

its not illegal to burn it but i think it is a shitty thing to do

I thought americans cared about free speech?

>You're implying this is an unimportant piece of material, conveniently.

Just the opposite actually, I'm implying burning the flag is a political act comparable to that guy who wanted to burn the Koran or football players taking a knee during the national anthem. Take your sacred cows and shove em. He isn't hurting anyone or inciting violence. If bitches can walk around with Nazi flags celebrating a political ideology that murdered millions we can sure as hell accept an American flag being burned.

>pointing a gun at someone isn't illegal
>pointing a gun at someone isn't a direct threat

You know what you are? You're the fucking reason why this nation is the way it is right now. You're accomplice to the subversion and degradation of this nation.

its legally protected speech and was specifically acknowledged as such by the supreme court. destroying a american flag is legally ok.

Is it actually legal to burn the US flag?

>I got 200lbs of car batteries and no G-Man is going to tell me I cant burn 'em
>So what if it hasnt rained in 6 months, theres a high wind, and pine needles are everywhere. I have a right to flame.

Yeah, I can see no reason why people would need permission to start fires. Hell, you can always call Firefighters from Africa if things get out of hand.

lol cops btfo

>>destroyed in a dignified way
which it states is burning you mongoloid

It's called brandishing.

>millions

Oy vey!

>What is lurking until you're ready to bring a decent thread to the catalog
It's almost like I read more than I post for something

Burning the flag is literally the most American thing you can do. Having the right to do so and not getting arrested is what free speech is all about. Sorry it upsets you doubleniggers from thedonald

>He isn't hurting anyone or inciting violence. If bitches can walk around with Nazi flags celebrating a political ideology that murdered millions we can sure as hell accept an American flag being burned.

Except bitches CAN'T "walk around with Nazi flags" as demonstrated by the way the police in Charlottesville stood by and let ANTIFA form a lynch mob to attack said flag bearers.

"Freedom of Speech" is only protected in Weimerica when the "speech" in question is seditious and subversive.

This.

Free speech cuts both ways faggot

Blacked

A flag is not equivalent to 200lbs of toxic plastic, metals and sulphuric acid. Plus he was obviously not breaking any law because he got a payout.

People will come to appreciate that freedom when you hit Bong tier authoritarianism, where we're ordered to remove St George's Cross and the Union Flag.

He should burn a pride flag if he really wants to be edgy and subversive.

Lol kys angry faggot

Yup. Texas vs. Johnson

>represents freedom and democracy as well as free speech
feminism* marxism* multiculturalism*

>He isn't hurting anyone or inciting violence.
to you
That's a big fuck you to the 'system' in the eyes of the left
That's a big fuck you Murrca from Paco and his illegal buddies
That's a free pass for antifaggots BLM and anyone else who feels like it to burn your flag and what it represents
That's hatred from dedicated patriots
That's a very important symbol to all who have ever served in the military

If you think doing this is harmless you're a fucking idiot.
least based burger bikers still know what that stands for, coward
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns

until it offends anyone on the left, then it's hate speech and inciting violence

You fucking will when whites become a minority in America. You allowed this.

>Oy vey why are you complaining that we burned your grandmother in an oil barrel full of garbage? The laws says the dead should be disposed of in a dignified way like cremation, and cremation means burning so we burned her, stop complaining goy!
Drop the pilpul, kike.

lol I'm Mexican, faggot

Only Libertarians and AnCaps will defend it.
Non-autists will not. In fact, GLR would have beaten his ass.

Lighting it on fire and waving it like an autist is not what i'd call dignified.

>Except bitches CAN'T "walk around with Nazi flags"

Don't fucking lie, we literally saw it at Charlottesville and you'll remember the only death was at the hands of ISIS's favorite tactic the vehicle of peace by some fucking nut. Hell, the night before dipshits were marching chanting "Jews will not replace us". Unless you have evidence of the dudes holding Nazi flags specifically being targeted I suggest you fuck off.

>I'll defend free speech and expression but only when it's something I agree with.
lol

>petrol siphoning bogan cunt lecturing me about what my country stands for.
lol again

I would beat him within an inch of his life. little faggot probably bitches about capitalism on a blog then unironically gets a coffee at starbuck.