What's going on on r/politics?

Check the top comments:
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/71ckxw/china_to_donald_trump_your_north_korea_speech_was/

And compare to:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/71dlcs/china_to_donald_trump_your_north_korea_speech_was/

And don't even bother posting "You need to go back" because I know 90% of you faggots visit Reddit. This is Cat5 shilling. /r/politics needs to be stopped.

Eat baboon ass nigger
Time to go back

23rd is going to be the day shit starts happening. Truly happening. This is year 0. Here's to new beginnings.

Not your personal army. Why should I give a shit about them.

You need to go back

this looks like something I saw on Rick and Morty

WUB A LUB DUB DUB WHOOO IM PICKLE RICK

FUCK OFF

what masochist follows that garbage site in the first place?

go back fag

Spew your Redd*t garbage somewhere else, and go back while your at it.

What's reddit?

I know that. I'm pointing the fact that ((they)) are finally infiltrated the non-legacy media stuff. Bet more than half of the posters there are bots or something. And this can spread. Hell, we have shills on Sup Forums.

Worldnews used to be almost good some several months ago by the way

Wee Woo
It's the sound of the Sup Forumsice

>reddit
>shilling

We don't browse that fucking echochamber shit hole.

/r/news was decent and used to have a lot of stories about dindus and chimpouts with funny racist responses but now it's full of white male guilt like the rest of the site. That sub used to be like a mild version of Sup Forums.

You have to go back

Obvious newfag.

Holy shit it's been obvious for over a year now.

is anarcho-capitalist flag short hand for faggot?

>uses ((they))

the problem is reddit itself, especially it's karma system, sorting strategy, and moderation rules. By design, every subreddit is a fucking circle-jerking echo chamber, and you can't fix a site that was intentionally designed to suck. Go back to the circle jerking subreddit of your choice, or stay here and shut-up about how reddit sucks. We know it sucks.

I think the problem is people are being literally paid to shill. Or someone bought the mods and they rigged the vote system. I don't remember /r/politics being this bad like 1 year ago.

Go back.

I understand you op. First post is full of shills, second is not.

r/politics has been compromised for awhile now, nice to see some redpilled comments being upboated.

also, it's amazing how many fags come out to say LOL BCK2REDDIT when we all know they troll there. Sup Forums likes to LARP like they're too good for anything but it's obvious that there's a lot of crossover. I suspect it's mostly newfags trying to fit in here, and it's pathetic.

Reddit is garbage but it's a mainstream site that is powerful and it'd be nice to have a foothold there that isn't T_D.

fpbp
Op is probably a leaf.

Donald Trump was not president 1 year ago. Look at the user base of Reddit. Young people. They are over represented with progressives.

why is everyone mentioning the 23rd

/r/politics thinks Bernie Sanders is too far right. They also want the Norks to have nukes.

reddit is absolute fuckin horse shit and anyone that ever used vbulletin or invision whatever style forums before reddit even existed knows what im talkin about

muh next meme day

you need to go back

Go back to your shit hole faggot
Never been there
Never care to go there
Only cancer and aids comes here from there
Kill yourself plebit user base cunt rags
You're worthless

I don't care if you or anyone else goes to reddit. I care if you bring it back with you.

Now fuck off.

This is nothing new though. It really picked up around the coontown banning. Moderation was systematically infiltrated by goons.

>all these redditards
Admitting you use reddit should be a bannable offence jesus christ get out already we don't want you here, we have never wanted you here and will NEVER want you here. You are literally some of the worst people on the internet, you guys are responsible for the MASSIVE decline in board quality during/after the election. I bet the majority of Sup Forums hasn't graduated newfag college let alone try and fit in