FAGGOYS AT MYV TRYING YO SCARE US

The faggoys at mtv want to make a "to catch a troll show" in a similar style to catfish,offcoursr this is gonna be staged but it is an attempt at making us affraid of talking our mind and expresing our ideas
cnet.com/news/mtv-meet-your-internet-trolls-online-harassment-gamergate/
>MTV is looking for trolls and their victims to meet face-to-face in what should prove to be a drama-driven series called "Beyond the Keyboard."
>"Do you have an online troll that's making your life miserable? Are they going out of their way to comment on all your posts? Have you ever wanted to find out who's really behind the profile? We are looking for people who want to meet their online trolls face-to-face and get some answers," the"Catfish" casting Facebook page postedon April 21.
Come up with ways to figth the mtv cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSvoJx2Xj6U
youtu.be/t32JpruyLZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy. Infiltrate casting and then disrupt production as much as possible.

Discover the show hosts and crew's personal information and inform your disapproval with such blantent attempts of doxxing

>be me
>intrrweeb troll
>29, armed to the teeth, castle state
>target obv MTV viewer OL, pick lowest hanging attention whore
>make a couple vaguely traceable accounts to troll with
>be relentless, but make sure not to break any her-assmint laws
>one day, van pulls up to house
>host, cameraman and sound guy jump out, head to door
>obv weapons, red alert
>mag dump into each one
>get off scott free because I felt threartened

scenario 2

>be internet troll in non-free state, no castle laws
>be man
>go online, claim to be trans man
>bully/her-ass self
>whine and bitch to MTV
>they come, you sign papers and contracts and soul away (using fake name and signatures, of course)
>thy begin backtracing
>find real you
>go up to you
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

but no seriously just beat the fuck out of them or call them all stupid niggers.

Lawsuits. Really. Doxxing people for entertainment. That's some pretty shonky shit right there.

But will any of this happen? Nope

>reality tv
>real
kek

Both good ideas but we need actual people that can carry them out meaning, amerimutts who can show up for casting and or send complaints

Rest assured that it will be mostly staged/scripted and will include Jewish propaganda.

and, then of course sue them for tresspassing, commercial use of footage filmed on your property without consent, criminal tresspass, etc. because you didn't *sign* anything

>protip; sign with the opposite hand you usually sign with, this makes it slant the other way. make it completely illegible. use false info (name, age, address, etc)

they should hit up kurt

No real trolls will actually be doxxed on the show and it will be actors and their evidence will be staged.

Jewtubber Metokur did a drunk piece on the person supposed to present this piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSvoJx2Xj6U

oh, this is good.

yeah, mtv, i can help you.

you know they're just going to use actors playing the trolls right

2 of our best trolls should get together and troll the shit out of mtv

The only problem is that we might get them on the first attempt but, as soon that happens they will be very scrutiny when it comes to finding someone for a episode which would mean a troll would have to literally sacrifice his identity to them. This is of course if they didn't put down any countermeasures to begin with.

The other thing we could do is go after their featured "victim" and literally napalm them with our disapproval with airing out ones problem on national television.

Even if we only get them one time it would be a masive win,and then you have the complaints we could file, and boycott mtv

oi, mtv - contact me at [email protected].

i catch trolls like you wouldn't believe.

I foresee something like this happening:
>this guy called me the n word online!
>then he met me and realized I wasn’t so bad
>we’re getting married now and having a mixed race baby

Wouldn't it be illegal to broadcast the show without the consent of the people being filmed?

Or is that not how burgerland works

This may be very illegal but this is going to piss everyone off,
>we should do a television hijacking and spread a message to MTV, and tell them to not fuck with us.

>something similar to this

youtu.be/t32JpruyLZk

Plan B
>If we are not able to do that, we could try universal remotes to change channels from MTV to another channel on other TVs to lower their ratings, just like we did with CNN during the CNN meme war.

Nobody will ever find me. None of my troll accounts have any relation to my real life ones.

bingo
>was getting caught part of your plan

knowing MTV they'll fake it, but who watches MTV anyway?
If an MTV film crew comes at me I'll have a gun in their faces for trying to come on my property.

This