Girls Und Panzer

Gulag edition
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=816185

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/yulvvq.webm
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815995
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkava
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm claiming Arisu for the rest of this thread. What do you say, Arisu?

I would like Nonna to send me to the gulag.

How accurate is this?

KAWAII

New Thread claim you waifu.

Erwin Claimed.

One of these is your date tonight.

I want to pleasure Shizuka!

Very

>edition
Please don't do this

That said, I will claim you, user. Now I own user and Arisu to forward my dark biddings.

Far left or bust.

Her armpits are gorgeous.

D U C E
U
C
E

Klara is missing.

How can the leopon mascot be lesbian? it's a male lion since it has a mane.

post gup blushes

>claiming
>waifu

You're doing it wrong.

Nekonya

>Darjeeling
>A confirmed Lesbian

Fuck my life. Is there any chance she could date a cis-hetero male who can sometimes look and act like a girl?

It's a hermaphrodite

Are Nona and Klara the real OTP, and they are just treating Katyusha as a daughter substitute?

sorry user, but she's already in a committed relationship. Better luck next time

Is GuP supposed to be gee-you-pee or gup as in guppy?

What about if I kill Kay? Would she move on, or just whimper and suicide?

Gee I pee? Why gee I do!

Garupan

She'll move on. Move on to the next girl lined up at her door.

Did you forget who you're talking about?

Smug chan is my wife, so she cant be lesbian.

You can pretend she's whatever you want, she isn't real after all.
gup, or garupan I'll laugh if you say G. U. P

>edition
Fuck off.

/ak/ v3 script out?

P E P P E R O N I

A powerful commander with excellent style

A duck.

mine

Do we know if Pravda made any modifications to their tanks to improve the crew conditions? Or were they kept stock?

How did they beat Kuromorimine?

We're talking about Darjeeling, my future wife.
I'm confident in myself that I can court her with my British charm; and, me being a Brit, would definitely charm her. Darjeeling could be living with me, with our three kids, in a nice country cottage in an isolated village in the Cotswolds. It would be paradise!

no

Anybody has a lossless rip of the film OST?

user, just stop. Kay wants her and Americans always get what they want.

And you know Darjeeling wants it too.

>Cotswolds
weird fucking name for a town.

It's the name of the hills.

Not by british standards.

It's not a town. Its a region.

Well, maybe the yankees will have to look past this one.

TOTSUGEKI!

EUROBEAT
a.pomf.cat/yulvvq.webm

OVA?

>How did they beat Kuromorimine?
Miho threw the match, remember?

Yukari

Love it.

See

Yes
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815995

Guys, watching Girls Und Panzer really makes me want to enlist in the army as an Armored Crewman. What are the chances of me actually becoming a member of an actual tank crew and not stuck driving humvees?

Nice edit

Depends on a lot of factors, but if you make it known that tank crew is what you want to do and really push for it they will notice and it'll vastly improve your chances.

Be warned though, Tank crews don't shower very often and have a reputation for smelling.

Thanks user

How tall are you?

What country?
Talk with a recruiter and be under 6 feet tall. As long as that's the only thing you push for and you meet all the requirements, it shouldn't be super hard.

Kek, real tanks aren't cute, they're manly, war machines.

Also, Don't you need to take tests to determine your position, That shit requires serious AVBAT scores or whatever. I remember something like that since I used to want to pilot war helicopters.

If you go armor crewmen, you'll get one of two things, probably- Abrams or Stryker MGS. If you hold off for another 5-7 years, you might be able to be in whatever wins the MPF.

I'm 5'5 (don't bully), but I wasn't the one who answered the question. Would I get kicked instantly?

It's been over 3 years since I watched GuP I think. Guess I forgot a few things.

Oh wait, was this part of all the flashbacks she was having about saving that crew?

Space is at a premium in tanks, so the shorter the better.

You really don't want to crew an Abrams. You really don't.

You're better off dying in the open air rather than slow roasting inside a steel coffin.

Short people are better suited for tanks.

Thanks. No audio version for your shitposting convenience.

For tankers, it's better to be short.

Is it still true that the whole crew of an Abrams has never been taken out?

Short people are better for military vehicles in general, especially aircraft as well.

>You're better off dying in the open air rather than slow roasting inside a steel coffin.
The Abrams won't let you roast, for the most part. Gotta love that the ammunition is stored behind an armored wall.

I wouldn't be surprised, the Abrams has yet to go into combat against anything that had even the slightest chance of going toe to toe with it.

Will she win the Takeshi?

> It's been 3 years since I read the wiki page about GuP so I can try to fit in.

FTFY

I knew my shortness had some use.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking if an entire crew has never been KIA, then I'm not sure that's something you'd ever be able to confirm without access to casualty reports on field.

I was just saying that the Abrams is really ill suited to its current combat role, is regarded as a rolling heat sink, and is generally an unpleasant vehicle to operate in the current theater. Crew complaints are major for the Abrams.

The Abrams has no A/C for the crew. In the Middle Eastern area of operations, it's fucking miserable for the crew.

Of course it doesn't have A/C. That would create a weak point in the armor.

She won't, because Takeshi is not who she's interested in, it's Takashi.

Any idea when the v3 subs drop out? A day, a week or a month?

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkava

As an example of an AFV with internal air conditioning systems that doesn't compromise armor integrity. Plenty of tanks since then have had it. The majority of current Abrams models don't.

*MBT

>Saki doesn't jump

Does this look like a baka?

>momo is crying to hard to jump

;_;

Cutest baka

Yes. But I love her because of it

Yes. Nothing more.

She was about to, but was late. You can see her legs bracing and her arm mid-raise before the scene paused.

>The Abrams has no A/C for the crew. In the Middle Eastern area of operations, it's fucking miserable for the crew.
It's better than being in the open and being shot. Plus, we've been drawing down in the Middle East. Next big assignments- Eastern Europe, mostly. Much cooler.

But user, the Merkava doesn't use AC. It uses another method of cooling the crew. Water cooling.

It's still far hotter inside the tank than outside. Quality of life for the crew in fighting conditions would be something to consider if you want to go into the Armor Crewman position.

I thought most major assignments would be more focused on Southeastern and East Asia?

Where we're going, my Darjeeling darling, we don't need condoms.

thanks for the event horizon flashback

Where's that? Florida?