Go away satan.

S H A D I N G
H
A
D
I
N
G

In a modern anime, the bird would also be a girl.

And so would the average high school kid.
Anime really is better now.

Anime is better now.

Better and more sophisticated. On point too. You Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.

For example, we hardly have loose cells or out of place layers. A lot of layers could be put on top of each other. Lighting has also improved. Lewd shiny thighs wouldn't have been possible in old cel animation. So are bloom effects (although some purists hate that)

I love these advancements. No more limited movement.

Lens flares galore, sure. Of course there are cons. Visually speaking, though? Enchanting is the first word that comes to mind.

We (that is, they) work faster as well. In truth, there's an influx of anime nowadays. Tons of series. Hentai too.

Amazing strides in technology shouldn't be ignored because of your nostalgia.

Greatness can be seen in the latest works out there. Intense visuals. Realistic backgrounds. Luscious movement.

KyoAni > All

>My shallow cartoon aimed at manchildren is better than yours

Grow up. It's not a competition.

Nostalgiafgs btfo.

>You Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.

I miss pakapaka

>industry saturation isn't real

How's middle school treating you guys?

I miss 80's/90's anime gore.

Name?

>implying Toei uses any of the 'better resources' available.

Retard, he never said all anime is better now.

>implying pleb anime is any different

>first letter of each sentence

Son of a bitch.

>filename

Cel animation has people working harder to make the anime. Digital has made people lazy.

just look at that little shitty harpy, you could punch the shit of it and no need to be saved by the mysterious girl

PLS GO A WAY

Posting Hyouka is unfair.

You've done it! I can't get mad at this.

>[A]nime is better now.
>[B]etter and more sophisticated. [O]n point too. [Y]ou Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.
>[F]or example, we hardly have loose cells or out of place layers. [A] lot of layers could be put on top of each other. [L]ighting has also improved. [L]ewd shiny thighs wouldn't have been possible in old cel animation. [S]o are bloom effects (although some purists hate that)
>[I] love these advancements. [N]o more limited movement.
>[L]ens flares galore, sure. [O]f course there are cons. [V]isually speaking, though? [E]nchanting is the first word that comes to mind.
>[W]e (that is, they) work faster as well. [I]n truth, there's an influx of anime nowadays. [T]ons of series. [H]entai too.
>[A]mazing strides in technology shouldn't be ignored because of your nostalgia.
>[G]reatness can be seen in the latest works out there. [I]ntense visuals. [R]ealistic backgrounds. [L]uscious movement.

NEXT LEVEL SHITPOSTING

That last line is completely unnecessary. You can tell this is made by a Kyoanifag trying to be funny or something.

ok

ya got me

Impossible to get mad at you, this is an actually very creative way to meme. Good job.

For me, it's all about filling a niche. In terms of animation, Koreans are great. Nonetheless, their original properties are passe. Dependent on foreign works. Sad, but true. Anime is made in Korea but still drafted in Japan. Where's the originality? A Korean animation studio is no better than Tweener software. You just have to face facts.