Fireballs in September

What's going on Sup Forums? has the space war begun?

>Green fireball spotted over Montgomery

montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2017/09/19/green-fireball-spotted-over-montgomery-captured-doorbell-camera/682615001

>Fireball meteor shoots across Iceland's night sky

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/nature_and_travel/2017/09/13/fireball_meteor_shoots_across_iceland_s_night_sky

>spain fireball 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=RjzUhtFQGiI

>Spain fireball 9/12
youtube.com/watch?v=mNCzqSJBgMc

>At about 6:30 pm, a very bright phenomenon was observed in the Reunion Island sky. "Fireball"

linfo.re/la-reunion/societe/726587-un-phenomene-aerien-lumineux-observe-a-la-reunion-une-meteorite

>fireball st. petersburg Russia 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1Gg-nVUQA

>Huge, unidentified fireball caught on camera over southern Russian city (VIDEO)

rt.com/news/402633-russia-huge-fireball-video

>She saw a “fireball” descend over a hill from her home in Black River.
>Townsville Australia 9/11

townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/meteor-shower-stuns-townsville/news-story/5b26b0489801d5e9e2eb8fd4f4fc4d46

>Calgary 9/4
youtube.com/watch?v=r3h4j5FMSwI

Other urls found in this thread:

ydr.com/story/news/2017/09/19/meteor-seen-over-pennsylvania-maryland-skies/682571001
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-17/sighting-of-meteor-or-space-junk-stuns-people-across-central-oz/8954680
archive.is/j3FSx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS THE JEWS

I've seen one. Its was orange. The size of a soccer ball. Perfect orange trail of dancing fire behind it. It felt as if I could have thrown a baseball and hit it or shotgunned it down...we all stared at it and then left to the movies.

Is it happening!?

the fug?

Rocketman figured out ICBMs.

Wtf is this shit

Bump

Orbital bombardment.

It's nothing.

F U T U R E W A R

Bolides are only acknowledged when someone records it. This is nothing. Tunguska was worse

The future of warfare, this some Hanukkah type shit

>what is a meteor shower?

just wait a couple of days, it'll habben. trust me

>Maryland

ydr.com/story/news/2017/09/19/meteor-seen-over-pennsylvania-maryland-skies/682571001

checked

Re-entry of an old Russian Satellite.

isn't this the dragon's tail knocking stars to earth or somethign

IT'S GOD, AND HE'S MAD ABOUT THE FAGS.

who? i dont know her

>a killing blow will shine in the night, but it will not kill

russia one was a souz rocket. er something like that.

the rest. totally space war - satellites being knocked about. thats the debris

You know what drops nearly vertical and burns green? Tungsten rods. Any proving grounds out there?

>Bright light likely space junk streaks across Central Australia night sky for more than a minute

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-17/sighting-of-meteor-or-space-junk-stuns-people-across-central-oz/8954680

space junk now, anyway

Let's archive
archive.is/j3FSx