twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Naruto

One Piece

I certainly never seen threads of it

Are you going to dump it?

Best mahjong manga since Ten

Keit-Ai?

FINDS A WAY

dont bother its about yakuza being "nice" but still getting their way in the end so as not to appear as bad guys. Stupid. Yakuza are evil people and this isn't even a romanticization of it at all just a fan wank of the authors MC.
>oh we didn't actually rape you we just put fake blood on the sheets to scare you

stupid.

Sanctuary is pretty well known OP, I don't know why you think is so special? Also I love that manga, Asami and Hojo are the definition of a bromance.

the far side

>Yakuza are evil
Evil is a social construct. Ergo calling something evil just means evil from your biased viewpoint. So it's basically like The Sopranos?

You are a fucking idiot, is a political thriller.

not very thrilling.

Not if you have the attention span of a 10 year old.

I bet you complain about House of Cards as well.

Never seen discussion about this before, but then again the last time I actively read this was in the 5th grade and I didn't even use the internet then.

saying you're the only one that heard of Sanctuary is like saying you're the only one that's heard of a Mizukami manga

Marginal.

>manga only you have heard of
think so?

One day I want to see a thread about it

Fuck off newfag.

Most people just like to shit on it. I thought it was fun. But hey, who like fun?

These threads never have a single thing that I've never seen before.

Already seen one. It ends up being Akira cunts who think their manga is any good. I don't think Mother Sarah was that great, but it's better than Akira. Otomo comedic tone is much more natural for him.

PLS GO A WAY

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

i tried watching the anime and was utterly unenthused

As far as manga only I have read, I got tricked into thinking Sundome was about a solar dome, on like a space station or something.

Or fucking Killing Bites, either or, but they probably aren't that obscure. Shame cause honey badger was cute

wow someone who actually read deeper.

couldnt say much about it because I never got to finish it back then because the library only had so many volumes, but id like to think id still enjoy it now, although it seems edgy as fuck.

I knew I wasn't imagining that manga, you guys made me think that it wasn't real.

Sanctuary's been in my backlog for years, I will read it sooner or later

>Killing Bites
Translations fucking never.

Metamorcode. Only three chapters have been translated.

I'm sure some people have read Fumiyo Kono but I very rarely if ever see her discussed here.

I would be pleasantly surprised if they were any other Suzukawa Rin fans on Sup Forums.

It's on Sup Forums's rec chart for fuck's sake.