Cooking, severing last female leverage over men

Are women realizing that once men know how to cook properly, that their value immediatley crashes in comparison to said prospectove male?

Severing the ties of the traditional household, although it seems that only men gain from this, as they can leverage this skill over the heads of women who are unwilling to show care and dedication to living together.

you don't know what you're doing

that stove is absolutely disgusting

I'm responsible for almost all the cooking in my marriage. If you can't cook for yourself you are a useless faggot.

Neither of my sisters-in-law can cook.

>be me
>invited over to bro's house for dinner
>his wife (my sis-in-law obviously) is cooking
>fried chicken
>gets done
>dig in
>after skin and first layer meat is pink
>blood runs out
>curiosity
>cold near bone
>and bloody
>the fucking idiot battered it and put it on frozen
>when the outside was brown it was done
>in her mind
>nobody ate
>she cried and then got mad at bro

Women are fucking useless.

Why did you use two pans?

I worked at a restaurant some years ago. Women in their 50s/60s called alfredo sauce "white sauce" and marinara sauce "red sauce". It's like they're 10 years old again, and the color of the sauce isn't specific enough for me to know what you want to order..

why did she got mad at ur bro?

I already cook better than any girl I've ever dated and it bothers me a lot desu. Not only is eating out all the time expensive as shit, most of the bitches still expect me to wash the dishes after I gotta cook. Fuck that

Three

Because girls don't learn accountability during development anymore. Too coddled.

>why did she got mad at ur bro?

Fuck if I know. She's a woman. Sense and reason are absent. Probably embarrassed that she's an idiot so she lashed out at him for inviting people over to showcase her ineptitude.

>142305816
>she cried and then got mad at bro

yeah i think im going with the sexbot tbqh, kitchen dlc for perfect tendies vs a roastie trying to food poison you

Embarrassing

yeah but if they're asking for white or red sauce you know that they are unaware there are more than just those two.
>puts mayonnaise all over spaghetti

Judging by your pic, you couldnt be trusted to run a bath let alone cook, leave it to your waifu faggot.

I have never been with a women that could cook better then me. I don't know why, its very simple to cook a good meal but they could never manage. They would always try and either make something barely edible or they would fuck up, laugh, and then try to weasel out.
In all honesty, beyond the good food, I find it a very therapeutic exercise. After work I come home, pour a glass of wine, and cook dinner while listening to some classical music. I have come to expect very little from the modern women except a moist hole because it appears that is all they can manage.

Lying faggot, when is chicken ever so bloody blood runs out?

this is old news faggot, gen x whores couldnt cook so naturally their millennial whore daughters failed to learn as well.
>bonus round: gen z whores will be useless as well

>using the word sauce instead of the appropriate word gravy

Everybody needs to learn to cook user. Basic life skill.

Yeah that's my point man. If women cooked like they used to, they would know the nuances.

Cooking isn't even hard desu

Most Mexican girls can cook, so it's something.

In her view, his family is insulting her cooking. Female brain is not difficult to understand.

They're all indoctrinated by the feminists that being a woman that performs domestic chores is the most humiliating and awful existence imaginable.

They only find out later that it's basic home management and being a useless lazy slob hurts their chances for a relationship.

I see what you did there.

I can confirm American females are useless. I brought up a discussion amongst a few of my friends and i heard a few females talk about cooking and saying "i dont know how to cook or make anything unless its a microwave". Its just sad.

Beautiful stove and cookware, but keep learning. Don't put a lid when you are sauteing... Put it in the oven instead so it doesn't get soggy. Your bean pan is overfilled so you're not getting good browning.

When it is bought flash frozen and cooked that way. Jesus fuck tell me this is bait and you are not this fucking stupid. If you are then maybe I can set you up with my sis-in-law.

Men have always been better cooks than women. Just look at the restaurant scene and see how many male professional chefs there are vs female chefs.

The only reason women were traditionally the cooks of the household was that they had nothing better to do all day while her husband was at work and the kids were playing in the yard.

We will have Robotwaifu's soon that can do all these things. I give it 10 years!

Men have always known how to cook and take care of themselves. Women have no value to a man besides sex and childbirth. Knowing this, women have historically been taught to do all of the menial housework for their husbands so that she is marginally less of a burden to him, and can be seen as an asset worth supporting. This is also why fathers used to give a dowry to husbands in order to incentivise the husband to take the woman off of the father's hands.
Modern women not knowing basic cooking or housework are entirely burdensome. This is especially true for those with """degrees""" since they are not only useless, but come laden with debt.

I cook better than my mom and sister because i utilize modern cooking techniques. They just complain that I'm 'cheating.' Whatever, I'll eat my delicious meal and like it.

He's confusing the red proteinated water with blood, which does come out of raw chicken.t. It can also be pink sometimes. At any rate, it does happen and it's clear the chicken was undercooked.

The goal was to have them buttered up and cooked, yet still remain crispy/slightly crunchy

>he hasn't transcended 3d women
Sad!

Just made myself instant potatoes. Everyone in the thread, try not to be too jealous.

>the color of the sauce isn't specific enough for me to know what you want to order.

No, but there's two separate sauce categories for pasta, and you can then offer a selection in that category. In French cooking, Béchamel or white sauce is the base for the 'white' types of pasta sauces. It's butter, flour, and milk. You would then add cheese to make Alfredo sauce. Marinara would be tomato base.

They were using the general categories instead of the specific sauce name, but it's an easy way to narrow down a selection.

Cooking is as easy as following directions.

took you a few decades to learn how to cook, user
how many more before you learn how to clean that filthy range?

clean that stove you disgusting pig

When you don't cook it.....

cooking is a form of engineering. women suck at it. women suck at everything. except my dick.

Women didn't get that memo and you didn't get the one that pertains to this thread.

I can cook better than every email I have ever met. Women cooking is a meme that died years ago.

I found out I'm a far better cook than my mom when in my second year of college she gave me the skillet she had used to make pancakes for years.
I have yet to make one as burnt as what she served me as a kid.
My sister basically gave up cooking in the 6th grade when she found out how to make Mac & Cheese.

Mate, I really hope what you did in that pan you don't consider "cooking". You really need to clean your burners before you have a house fire too.

Why the fuck is she in the military?

If you can't cook for yourself already you're an abject failure as a human being.

It looked like this. A pool of red. Red as blood.

Blanch in boiling water then toss in butter. You only need a dry saute pan if you're trying to caramelize them, which is my preferred style.

That isn't blood though.

Thats how dudes are supposed to talk.

I've gotten pretty good at letting the shit on this site run off my back but fuck if that didn't rub me in all the wrong ways and in all the wrong places. Why does my hatred for women only continue to spiral out of control?

I hear you. I'm kind of a guido and take interest in small things like pairing the right pasta, home made noodles, with the right sauce. Cooking is truly an art.

What I meant at the restaurant is literally the people reading the menu of sauces, not knowing what to choose, lulzy confusion, and just saying the color. The sauces at this restaurant were not customizable from a red/white base.

I hope he beats her.

Gotta test pepper spray somehow.

You're a lefty, eh?

That's the best likeness I could find.
>pool of blood, red as blood

Local store buys Amish chickens and flash freezes them. I'm assuming chickens have blood.

her pussy pays for everything.

Found the NEET basement dweller who doesn't cook, just microwaves tendies.

Listen faggot, when you freeze a meat, you have to thaw it out completely. Otherwise, if you don't, the frozen insides will not cook at the same temperature as the outside.

Thus when the chicken thaws, the liquid (blood plus water) runs out. Bloody hell, probably a Millennial too.

As bad as women are you have to accept they are nothing more then children. Women are just a reflection on the strong men in their life and unfortunately most women have replaced the man of their life with the state. Therefore your hatred of women is really hatred of our modern culture and government.

I know its hard but you have to try and not be too hard of them for they know not what they do.

Nice try schlomo, cant confuse my identity that way

there's a saying in my language that hens like to tell one another "don't trust a man who can cook"

And apparently waste grenades.

This, also clean your stove.

So hard for me to respect any dude putting a lid on pans when you’re trying to crisp the surface of the meat and also using a spatula for literally any of that. A pair of tongs are much more appropriate in this case.

I’m a classically-trainer chef btw.

The Best chefs in world are men, need I say more?

You can cook sous vide from frozen

wtf are you on about bro. i already cook better, clean more thoroughly, and have a better ass and hair than most women. all i want is a sexy companion to receive feedback on my ideas and practice cunnilingus on.

>Thus when the chicken thaws, the liquid (blood plus water) runs out. Bloody hell, probably a Millennial too.
Muscle contains myoglobin which is similar to hemoglobin, found in blood. This is why dark meat can appear "bloody" when undercooked and sometimes even when properly cooked.

I recommend just observing the public when you're out. Yes, the degeneracy is abound and has affected women more so than men. It can be frustrating. Among them though, there are lots of normal girls.

Yes, most girls lean left but it's easy to change their mind when you're in a relationship. They just get attached to you and become all into you.

tl;dr dealing with women on an individual basis is easier than focusing on all of them. It's about being a Chad and not a cuck.

Who doesn't know how to cook? You literally have infinite, step by step retard proof recipies on the internet at your fingertips.

It's honestly fun and you can impress 18-24 yo females who don't know how to cook and more easily penetrate them desu.

Kitchen robots need to be banned before they create a new generation of child molesting pervert terrorists.

>thinking you can discuss ideas with women

damn dude you're in for a big wakeup

i cook better than my wife.

She sucks at cooking and her mom is worse. I

What did you mean by this?

Tongs were used for chicken, spatula for the beans. Tongs were off-camera at secondary sink for directly across

Knowing how to cook and to prepare food is one of the most fundamental and essential life skills for every human.
It can greatly improve you quality of life and reduce your costs of living.
It should be thought to children everyday at home and in schools.

I cook better than all the women I've been with.
I like the idea of a woman cooking me a meal in a comfy kind of way. But its always been disappointing.
I've never even intentionally looked for recipes I just had a decent mother and grandmother

>Who doesn't know how to cook? You literally have infinite, step by step retard proof recipies on the internet at your fingertips.

My hypothesis is that following a recipe is like following step-by-step directions that you printed off rather than using a GPS. As soon as you make one deviation, unless you know how to improvise, your directions are useless.

Most people fail at improvisation and cannot follow step-by-step instructions without fucking at least one thing up.

Most of the best cooks I know are men. Then again, my Grandmother, and my wife are phenomenal cooks. I can cook Ok. Mainly because I'm too lazy to put much effort into cooking. This all being said, I kind of like sitting on the couch, letting my wife cook for me. Lord knows I bust my ass hard enough working my job & taking care of the house & our property. She can at least cook for me.

I agree with the first reply to this. It's better to bullshit with them and flirt than have them as a primary source of feedback on ideas. Dude friends are for that.

If you don't know how to cook you need to sort yourself out.

It is never to late to start learning, cooking is one of the simplest things you can do.

Do you think Tyrone knows how to cook? Don't be like Tyrone. :(

You have tongs, yet you thought a spatula would be better for beans? Which is easier: Grabbing beans with tongs or trying to balance them on a flat spatula? Use common sense... Still jealous of your equipment...

The top chefs in the world are all men.

how many people do you know that can't follow simple directions?

Think about how stupid people are. Remove men from the equation and realize women are pathetic, useless, stupid, and cannot be instructed.

>assuming women aren't as intelligent as men
even if a lot of them are silly and frivolous, that attitude won't get you laid. my dating criteria is, don't fuck something I can't imagine impregnating some day

Still, why spatula for the beans?!

If that spat gets stuck on anything, it’ll fling beans everywhere. I legit only use a spatula to flip things that are typically flat (burgers, pancakes, etc). Tongs are way better here to sort of “toss” the beans in the pan

Why do I keep myself in shape, pursue education and interests beyond college, and establish myself in my career path if a woman can't accomplish something as basic as cooking?

Why can't I find a woman who can cook? Furthermore, why can't I find a woman who has ambitions that aren't skin-deep? Why can't they take an interest in anything?

Honestly the ability to cook good meals of the top of your head is already dead weight outside of professionals since you can find good recipes online. Even then you can buy a large can of soup capable of feeding you for a meal for less than $1.50. Women lost the cooking edge a long time ago.

>once men know how to cook properly
historically, men were always the professional chefs, women only cooked at home

why do you want them?

Yeah i know us men are not meant for this task because we suck at it. But man the sad state of females in America is generally bad. Just think about it.

>cant cook or clean
>have entitlement complex's for Chads
>Are the loudest and crazy batshit insane females known to man
>coaburners, roasties, most females are liberal until they grow old enough to become conservatives and realize they fucked up.
>Generally degenerate, drink,eat like shit and smoke until they look like a 90 year old.

I am hopeful someday we can get the next generation of females redpilled and ready to be the woman for all men to date and be with.

Spatula is better in that it is easier to cut the butter and place it into the pan, or mix it into the beans, as well as being easier to flip half the beans over, rotation

The vast majority of women in their 30s don’t even know how to cook. In fact, I would say if you are a man that can cook your value to women as a candidate for a mate increases dramatically.

nice trips

Idk man, I'm definitely a bit of autist and I get that people are stupid but googling how to cook is probably one of the quickest and easiest ways to significantly improve your quality of life.

I believe most people are capable of whipping up something passable.

are those...butter beans?