Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=JAQFvonKDrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RCcwa8rfPWw
youtu.be/xyxOXjZHl9U
youtu.be/L6S2Tj-3nmw
youtu.be/znP7cOuq4yY
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox_Inducement)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Potential_Creation)
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-g0BdpbDM&ab_channel=Warmelon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A JoJo falls in love with a Bizarre Adventure.

good image

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Tonio PV soon.

I've always wondered, does this image mean that Mickey has a duck body now?

>Launchpad will end up inside a turtle
Feels bad man.

Where's my greentext autistic story?

Part 3 is the worst part

w

>That PV
w-we finally made it, bros

wwww

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ALWAYS

10 PV
youtube.com/watch?v=JAQFvonKDrQ

Quickly post your happy Okuyasu pictures!

That shitty EDM mix of the part 4 theme isn't permanent, is it? Goddamn that mix sucks.

The mix is gureito daze.

The OP is going to change on ep 13 or 14 anyway.

It really is agreed upon here, if you just came over from Sup Forums

Part 1 apologist, please

youtube.com/watch?v=RCcwa8rfPWw

Part 3 is agreed to be mediocre but part 1 is generally considered to be the least-good part.

quality

>That high-quality spaghetti eating shot
JESUS CHRIST DAVID ARE GONNA PULL THROUGH

>We live in an age where animated spaghetti fixing exists

We're in the golden age of humanity

DIO's World is the best final Arc negrito. And Part 3 still has a lot en enjorable moments before reaching that, such as Hol Horse and The Hangman or D'Arby the Gambler.

JUST HAVE TO SURVIVE ANOTHER DAY

Nice artstyle on this fanart

>DIO's World is the best final Arc negrito

Doesn't stop the rest of Part 3 from being irredeemably bad

The only really bad part of part 3 was the first half, the rest of the egypt arc had MUCH more high points. But it's still nowhere near as good as the parts that came after it, it's still much better than Phantom Blood and as a whole was better then Battle Tendency.

It's not irredeemable bad by any means, it has plenty of good moments. Part 4 as a whole, is better, but it also has lots of terrible moments that people tend to forget.
>Better than Battle Tendency
Hold your horses negrito.

Battle Tendency isn't very good when Wham's not on screen tbth

>Forgetting Stroheimer
>Forgetting NY with Straizo

I didn't forget those things

Literally the only good things about BT were Joseph's asspulls that would have gotten old if the part was longer, Wham for being the only genuinely good character and Stroheim for being such a surprising ally.
The rest of the cast was forgettable as fuck, the "fights" weren't memorable and the minor villains as well as Kars himself were mediocre. Also Caesar is the worst brojo in the series, all he did was be a dick to Joseph then suddenly become buddies then die.
Part 3 at least had a very memorable crew, a brilliant feeling of adventure and introduced the concept of stands which are 10x better than asspull ripples, although part 3 isn't the best example of great stands.
From a writing stand point part 2's the shittiest, even worse than part 1, but it's VERY enjoyable which makes it better than part 1 but not better than the parts that followed afterwards. If Araki had stuck with the formula part 2 had and went on for the other parts, JJBA would have been another generic shounen manga.

You got some shit taste user

Only shit taste for forgetting Stroheim, Straizo could've been better if he didn't get killed off so soon, he was one of the few interesting minor villains.

>He doesn't like Nazi Cyborg

Which is what made it short and sweet to leave a mystery to his 180 and setting up a motivation and plot, plus the grenade trick

Stroheim is pretty legit but he barely does anything at all and doesn't contribute a lot. He's not enough to make BT transcendantly good.

Wham is legit great and would be top tier in any part.

I still don't get why he told Joseph about the pillarmen, literally why would he? But I do agree he was great.
This. Wham doesn't get enough credit as one of the best minor villains in the series, he's by far the best character in part 2.

>Barely does anything at all
>Saved Joseph's ass three times and could almost stand toe-to-toe against Cars

Not to mention having the best song in season 2 made for him

youtu.be/xyxOXjZHl9U
Pillar men theme is pretty much tied to first spot though imo

Which duwang quote are you looking forward to the most?
youtu.be/L6S2Tj-3nmw
youtu.be/znP7cOuq4yY

stupid!

Last thread was pretty successful.

Post your stand
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Let's not.

Stand Name: Fortune Days

Stand Ability: [Paradox Inducement](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox_Inducement)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - C

Pretty lovely tbqh.

Sup Forums, leave

What a time to be alive

Free board, I can move wherever I want. Should've built a wall.

It works both ways faggot, I will use my stand to force you to type who your waifu is and what threads you visit on Sup Forums so I can slander and shitpost them for months to come

It doesn't work for me.

The voice acting and music somehow made it less funny.

Yeah I was having the same problem, might just overloaded, it was being very slow yesterday when we had the thread going.

>not Josuke

Make Morioh グレート again.

I want fight.

Stand Name: Ever

Stand Ability: [Paradox Manipulation])

Power - B

Speed - B

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - B

Description: The ability to surpass and ignore the laws of reality, logic and common sense. Sub-power of Omnipotence. The user is able to surpass and ignore the laws of reality, logic, common sense, etc, making them able to cause anything to happen or not happen.

>these two fight.
I don't understand what's going on here.

I AM WOOD

Paradox Manipulation>Paradox Inducement.
I'm gonna kick his ass.

So an user requested a Dio fanfic and this is it so far

>Dio looked at the other fair haired men infront of him with suspicion.
DIO recognized his younger self, but the other imposter was strange to him. The letters of his name were engraved on his hat, yet he did not recognize him. Diego saw an American flag and then suddenly he was here, his horse was gone and these two muscular men were probably other stand users searching for the corpse parts. Not only was he confused, but he was agitated for wasting time too. DIO spoke first: "One of you I know very well, the other I've checked and you're not dangerous. Even if you were, my stand is the greatest there is!" He let out a quiet chuckle. "Well since we're here anyways, and I've always wanted to try this..." DIO ripped apart his sun colored jeans and let out the massive, throbbing Joestar tool. Dio immediately recognized that cock. His eyes turned towards DIO and his mouth began to unconsciously salivate. Diego was confused by all of this, surely these gay men were

standname: woodstock
ability: turn air into wood
stat CDBBDC

>Reading SBR
>Diego starts saying useless, useless
>he refers to himself as I, Dio

worriedora.png

I'm gonna draw my stand [Ever]
Some ideas?

He's a cyborg Nazi what else could you want though?

>tfw you've lived long enough to see Tonio's Italian nonsense animated
Now to wait 8 more years to have SBR animated

Stand Name: Tomorrow's Kings

Stand Ability: [Existence Declaration]

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - D

Potential - E

Description: The ability to decide if anyone or anything has the right to exist or not. Sub-Power of Existence Manipulation. The user can remove or add anything in existence through either acceptance or denial of the relative target. This allows them to alter reality on a whim, changing things around the world with pure simplicity and even with some precision.

Okay since it's a bit too broken for being able to make people exist or not by thinking it, how about making Objects only and can make them not exist & exist by touching them, once it's "no longer existing" the stand can then make them "exist" again whenever. Similar to the hand, whatever it's right hand touches when it turns the ability on kind of stop existing however this stand can bring them back as well.
Also I didn't create the stand art, some kind user created it for me.

Get out before you're spoiled senpai

better picture of Tomorrow's Kings

Too late senpai.

>Power - A
>Speed - B
>Range - C (5 meters ?)
Nice punchghost stand.
Looks like a sentai warrior.

Damn you namefag user!

Stand Name: Wibbly Wobbly

Ability: Turn the user into a controllable liquid.

That could actually be really useful.

Stand Name: The Drug

Stand Ability: [Potential Creation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Potential_Creation)

Power - C

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - D

Potential - C

User can "unlock" previously nonexistent abilities within themselves and other, that develop and bloom at various paces and to extends, depending on each receiver.

So like, is it like the bow and arrow or to futher unlock Stand abilities? if I get to choose I take the former.

Well I was looking at some of the stats, and Koichi's Echoes act 1 could reach 50 metres and that was a B, I was thinking my stand would be more like Whitesnake

For example, you could activate Star Platinum's Time Stop skill.

what if it doesn't make stands and just makes people's natural talents somehow increase in "strength?"
what I mean is, if someone already has a talent for painting, it gives them the ability to paint beautiful masterpieces; if someone has a talent for writing, it makes them able to write the most profound and/or deep things
kind of a useless stand for the user, but certainly a benevolent ability

Okay what about this to also nerf it, It can only hold 3 objects within its existential void for 24 hours, once 24 hours has passed anything in the void is destroyed and obviously no longer exists, if the user adds another thing into the void the first thing that was put in will now exist again.

Guess I can roll with that, pretty delighted in『The Drug』

>Stand Ability: [Potential Creation]

>Potential - C

Guess it can't do it to itself?

Think it would be hillariously OP if the stand could do that to the stand user, so yes

Can anyone translate what's being said here?
On the surface episode it was Okuyasu doing some unintentionally deep talk about what makes someone themselves, so what's said in these PVs aren't from the mango

So an user requested a Dio fanfic and this is it so far

>Dio looked at the other fair haired men infront of him with suspicion.
>DIO recognized his younger self, but the other imposter was strange to him. The letters of his name were engraved on his hat, yet he did not recognize him. Diego saw an American flag and then suddenly he was here, his horse was gone and these two muscular men were probably other stand users searching for the corpse parts. Not only was he confused, but he was agitated for wasting time too. DIO spoke first: "One of you I know very well, the other I've checked and you're not dangerous. Even if you were, my stand is the greatest there is!" He let out a quiet chuckle. "Well since we're here anyways, and I've always wanted to try this..." DIO ripped apart his sun colored jeans and let out the massive, throbbing Joestar tool. Dio immediately recognized that cock. His eyes turned towards DIO and his mouth began to unconsciously salivate. Diego was confused by all of this, surely these gay men were

user you already posted the exact same thing

How many times can you say 'rero rero rero' in a row?
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-g0BdpbDM&ab_channel=Warmelon

Shit I did.

Yeah, well I have a Kira X Doppio X Valentine fanfic if you want me to post it.

You have to do the tongue part too. I can't do it.

Why not pastebin it?

were what

If i do the tongue thing it comes out as "lelo" or "liller" sometimes