Why are you still a victim of the oil jew?

Powerful stuff...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPaGZs23rlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying jews and gooks won't just make electric cars that are better and cheaper than tesla's

This

Implying oil wasn't essential in the production of that car.
Also
>wheel bearing now packed with whale blubber
Fuck lefty faggots and sage.

When they build 20+ of these I will consider your statement to be true.

Have fun when your teamshuman sacrifices you to save some nignog who decided to cross the street at the most inopportune time.

Fucking shit TESLA . Sorry for my abhorrent phoneposting

I take a bicycle to work, but since I use the road, I end up forcing dozens of cars to go slower therefor I end up causing more consumption of oil than if I drove a car.

why are they trying to push electric when natural gas would be much easier can convert current gas burning engines cheaply and there is shit tons of it like 1000 + years.

>Jews
>better
>cheaper
Pick one and only one

>Oil is only used to fuel cars.

>Powerful

From where do we get all the lithium to make batteries to power every car in the world? From where do we derive the energy to charge them all?

Liberals can never seem to wrap their heads around the fact that there simply aren't unlimited free resources for everybody.

Hello /bant/ I come from the future. There's not a lot of time so we'll have to make this short.

>buying a fag car
Fuck that shit. I want an engine that burns MORE gas and needs MORE oil.
1000 cubic inches or die.

I've never owned a car without a V8 and I don't intend to start now.

See youtube.com/watch?v=JPaGZs23rlo

He's building the factories to drive down the car prices, forcing competitors to do the same or put money into an alternative like Hydrogen.

D.does my 598 get spared on the day if the rake?

Sup Forums is consistently shit about cars. It's like you people don't understand what's good and fun.

I bought a tesla and didn't last a year before trading it. Piece of shit

There's still a lot of plastic in that car.

>using the electric Jew
>using the petroleum Jew
The good Lord gave us forests for a reason.

Is that a fucking coal truck?

Woodgas.

Unless it's recharged by a renewable source, I don't see the point.

Ballin

Tesla = scam.
Elon Musk = scammer.

F-T process.

>Tesla = scam.
>Elon Musk = scammer.
Funded by us taxpayers scam.
Buy electric car.
Electricity generated by fossil fuels.
Alrighty then..........

Every hedgefundy and Ibanker and VC goon owns one.

you fucking idiot
why dont you come up with a real argument, and quit your disingenuous bullshit? fag

your argument is that it used a little oil to produce a car that will thereafter not use oil, so we should instead use cars that require a little oil to build, and a shitton of oil over the course of its life?

you sound like a nigger that would say it's stupid to pay a bank 5 cents to open account and instead get an account that charges 5 or 10 cents to open, and then 400 bucks a month! every month!

but sure, you're not the stupid one with the stupid argument!

Battery production involves pollution and decay toxins that make oil look like cotton candy you fat angry poor faggot.

It's all about "optics".
muh feelings.

If you think about it we are all victims of the universe jew. Why are u still alive op

Fucking THIS - lithium is shitty.

Fuck electric cars, they have no soul.

I didn't know it pollutes, but I do know that they're mining more lithium out of the ground now than ever before

In fact it's basically a new gold rush, new companies are starting up in order to mine lithium

It's gonna be a big industry

65% coal in the US. Likely to go up.

How mad will the original tesla drivers who paid premiums for the first few rounds of teslas be when the charging stations are all jammed up with hipsters and their new cheaper teslas? Will they address this issue by making a different charger port for the cheap ones?

>implying jews just wont rise the prices of lythium ore and oil derivatives