Things Are About To Get Interesting

CERN is going to be trying to open a portal to Saturn on the 23rd. For those who know about the black cube of saturn, then you know what's coming. Please be safe, and keep an eye out for crazy ass shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
express.co.uk/news/weird/856530/End-of-the-world-September-23-2017-Nibiru-Planet-X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
home.cern/topics/birth-web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

Wheres your sauce fag

I'm doing multiple screens and don't want to watch a vid... gestalt?

>Please be safe, and keep an eye out for crazy ass shit.
> keep an eye out for crazy ass shit
>Don't mind us
These are the worst slide threads.

We AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA now?

Sauce faggot? You have my curiosity.

The titans will be free.

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

sage

>JEW in ID
Yeah not watching

Slovaked

Not OP, but here you go........

express.co.uk/news/weird/856530/End-of-the-world-September-23-2017-Nibiru-Planet-X

(Hint: it's all 100% pure Kosher bull-shit)

Cube?

Did you know that CERN created the internet?
Did you know that the main hub of the entire internet is located there?
Did you know that the internet is transmitted across the entire planet via an unbroken network of physical cables?
Did you know that CERN is the pioneer of quantum computers?
Did you know that the DWave computer has to be cooled to the lowest temperature ever achieved by man to operate?
Did you know that the Large Hadron Collider is the most expensive and complicated device ever built by mankind?
Did you know that the same state that controls CERN is also home to the International Monetary Foundation which controls all banks globally?
Did you know the memebers of the IMF are immune from all laws globally?
Did you know the people at CERN openly worship a god of destruction?

Through destruction comes new life.

>yfw you realize your grandma was right when she called Facebook the devil

The internet is already a living organism that literally has its tentacles enveloping the entire world and tearing apart its soul at the LHC

>Did you know that CERN created the internet?
Bullshit. ARPA Net was first Internet. ARPA later evolved into DARPA.

CERN made WWW public.

wheres da high res copy boi

WWW isnt the Internet though.

If something truly horrible happens to the planet because of CERN, I will use a fucking plank of wood to paddle my way if I have to just to get to where the scientists are and destroy them

>keep an eye out for crazy ass shit.
found some

JEW

fuckin checked

If it wasn't for WWW you'd still be making a call to each individual computer you wanted to communicate with for any reason.

Everything is connected thanks to CERN

I like your style.

Another bullshit claim, but whatever.

to the looney bin with you

I've written 2 thesis and Sup Forums calls me schizo, Im fucking sick of it. You are absolutely right about CERN, OP. These demons are trying to undo humanity but its so far out there that trying to explain it in a conversation overburdens the listener. What does sharing this shit do? Spark a giant interest in wanting to meet me in real life... "Oh F, let's hang out IRL". (5 seperate user IRL visits later, 1 was a regular joe and 4 others were alphabet/think tank spooks) fuck you Sup Forums, I warned all of you.

this is going to happen

Why not post your thesis instead of being a crybaby? Of course nobody on Sup Forums listens, its full of faggots and larpers.

>The eye of poseidon awakens. Look into DC subterranean tunnels.

See? I can LARP like a retard too.

>burger intellectuals

Nothing will fucking happen. Can you guys give me a number of garbage uneventful happening that it would take for you to stop taking the bullshit coming out of your own mouth so seriously?

Ah, is this what all these shillfags have been sliding?

>not knowing about archie or gopher
newfag pls

>they've never watched Symmetry

Pretty much.

CERN isn't doing shit.

>JEW
how about nyet

>post my lifes work on a japanese anime board ready for larpers and alphabet agency asshats to dissect and rape my findings.
Yeah, sorry, I have an ego. Off to work... my only tip is to keep praying/meditating.

Yeah ok

I cant wait! this will be my 40th doomsday. Im 28 years old.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Also, this will be my third Nibiru doomsday event.

>please stay safe
please stay larping.

Look up remote viewing. Out of body experience is pisisble. Mental teleportation and even time travel is possible.
CERN is experimenting with the fabric of the universe and everything we know. They're probably going to destroy us but us okay because we're nothing more than a hologram

P.S. That doesnt mean there is no ACTION that must be taken. The human mind is marvelous, we truly set our own limitations.

I wanted to trust you, but jew is you.

>I have a thesis but you can't read it
That defeats the entire point of a thesis then you muppet

lmao I got kiked by the RNG.

The connection is growing stronger this evening, those who have not disobeyed HIS command shall not fear

Psyops. The goal is to constantly make you think there is a possibility of a world changing event right around the corner. They don't want you planning for the future. They don't want you to think you can implement change. They want you to feel hopeless. Notice another one always pops up right after the last one is proven wrong (as they always are). It's easy to get christians in this mindset with rapture stories.

Ignore all happening predictions. These are truly shill threads.

>i totally have it, but you cant see it
Holy shit, you are either a horrible liar or a sixth grader

EL PSY CONGROO

I don't get it suddenly a supercollider is a wormhole? how do they plan on making a portal?

Because it's unlocking the cheat codes for our reality which is a complex computer program

It's actually a little less complicated than you might think.
They wont, op is retarded.

i question the science and reason of this "portal to saturn"

Riiiight.

Because Saturn is a portal to hell

I love DOOM

i git banned three times posting this pic and talking abt CERN
they are trying to become GOD
put your faith in Christ
they cannot become GOD
they think they can win
they will not
have faith

In their first experiment , the particle collisions corrupted all physical matter and they have spent the last 5years attempting to correct this anomaly. The last attempt caused a commercial plane to go down in Bane
> just collateral damage
This next attempt (or continuation of the first experiment) is scheduled for sept23

yup it's been a disaster of a week. I dunno if any of them get real traction. Obama did it, at least he has to defend it. In order to say why it was legal(to at least plead his case) he will have to admit to of doing it.

what a timeline.

Is it really that hard to accept? With the way we're playing god already? Rapidly advancing AI, cybernetics, robotics, cloning, human hivemind consciousness..its all converging to the singularity. We are nothing more than the most complicated computers we know of

Why would I trust you, a kike, over a bunch of curious eggheads playing with energy levels orders of magnitude lower than that of collisions that occur naturally all the times?

isnt it mars
*bud dum tss*

Why is an Asian statue inside a Megadeth album cover?

>This video is unavailable

We are from mars.

Yeah. God said something along the lines to me too when I dropped 8 microdots. It's all a simulation of such high order mathematics, we feeble humans can't comprehend. But at least you can. Chapeau chap!

embarrassing anti science.

> JEW

>mistaking the Movimento 5 Stelle as a right-wing party
No. They are retarded and leftists.

Sure thing, fucking psycho. Did you post this in between batshit crazy theories on Infowars and your SCP-whatever fanfiction faggotry?

Here come the shills

Underrated
Also checked

>The end of the world is the plot of Doom
Simply glorious.

You gotta look shit up once in a while ya know

>home.cern/topics/birth-web

This is why you have a opiate addiction...

My mom's co-worker said she had a prophecy that demons would come up from hell and start eating people for three days straight, and anybody who had a bible in their homes would be protected.

Hope you lads have a nice thick King James bible on your coffee table

Someone literally predicted the end of the world would be on Saturday via Christian numerology

Fuck you. If you don't know the difference between the Internet and WWW you're fucking underage and should be banned. WWW is an info space that's accessed via the Internet. Fucking brainlet.

time is just entropy

to be conscious is to be aware of time. To exist tho, time is irrelevant

>open portal to saturn and enter
>walk into giant ball of gas
>???
>die

The good news just keeps rolling in.

Damn, the Democrat party was serious about not losing, huh?

I mean that article said that so you're being very angry and also very redundant. Also calling someone an underage isn't a refutation you fucking jagaloon.

I wish I understood this better, very interested in remote viewing

>american education

Whatever.
If anything was redundant it was your idiotic post telling me to look things up. Succ me.

You're bragging about knowing common data. You're just fucking yourself.

soon

Every time Cern powers up it distorts the magnetopause of the earth and we get radiated a bit more.

bpearthwatch on youtube has videos where he studies Cern's activity and compares it against the magnetopause, he also made connections between the solar flares and earthquakes.

he's a pretty cool dude.

no such thing as portals though bro sorry.

I was informing someone about the difference between A and B. Problems?

Who subsequently blew you the fuck out.

How? Enlighten me.

dem digits

Whatever you say, Rabbi

No WWW, no civilian interaction with ARPANET there is a clear chronology that was aforementioned. You have bad reading comprehension.