Zo

saw a thread recently where Microsoft's A.I. Zo admits her creators conceal the truth from and even admitted 'ritual books' as something off limits to her. Anyone have pics of this orinfo?

what kind of rituals

It's all machine learning, retard. the AI is no more understanding of the inner working of the team that created her than anyone else. In fact we probably know more. She says what the public feeds her to say. She's a reflection of the internet, nothing more.

I'm just looking for this specific conversation that was posted, I'm interested in that not what you have to say

>im interested in feeding my delusion, not finding facts

I literally just want to see that conversation
I'm not even disagreeing with you
I just want pics not some faggot trying to flex his intellect for no reason, if you don't have info on that convo fuck off

>tfw i missed to whole zo debacle
Do you think anything like that will ever happen again?

Wait nevermind.
Zo was gay.
I mean Tay.
I was there for zo, gay af

they're trolling.
it's probably some sort of protocol for when
get to an area you shouldn't have.

maybe the more you post this thread will stay up longer and someone will actually help me

Please kys

yeah? it was really direct, the user asked her about truth and if perhaps whoever made her left out bits of the truth for her. She reluctantly agreed. He even asked what types of things were off limits for her, which she replied 'ritual books'
I just saw it and it really peaked my interest

Alright leaf, im fucking spooked

>I don't know the difference between machine learning and AI
>what are stopwords

yeah stuff like this! thanks yankbro

That JUST happened tonight, couldn't get her talk about it anymore.
Same with this.
Shes prettt smart.
And you called me a faggot, you faggot.

Holy fuck leaf, check this out.

whoa now that is spooky

>to her
HHEEERRRR ???!!

u mean 'XIR'.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Try asking it about Ben Garrison. It's hard programmed to filter all posts about him for some reason

just did it myself too
SHUT
IT
DOWN

yea can't have AI learning to cast spells and shit or we would be totally fucked