New Zealand election general

Who's going to win? The boring accountant or the naive princess?

Will the greens get in parliament or has the NZ public seen them for the ivory tower dwellers they are?

Who will good ol' winnie choose? Will he make sure we stop being invaded by footpath-spitting, doorway crowding foreigners?

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/09/patrick-gower-national-playing-post-truth-politics.html
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11924976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just voted today matey. 2 ticks black. Winnie for PM

Are your political parties as fucked up as mine?

Definitely not, at least as incompetent though

>ten stones
>nine stones
>eight stones
>seven stones
>six stones
>five stones
>four stones
>three stones
>two stones
ONE STONE

were in budget surplus and your still bringing on the debt so your probably more buggered

Fair enough, good luck guys.

Pretty confident National will take it. And thank god for that.

What do you guys think about National's claim that Labour will 'raise income tax.' The tax cuts have already been legislated, so is this a fair statement to make?

vote NZ First you fucking retards

Thought Bill English used to be a farmer

Labour will have to raise income tax to pay for their dreams.

>The tax cuts have already been legislated, so is this a fair statement to make?
When I think of somebody raising taxes, to me it means "are you going to do something that will make the country pay more taxes than if you hadn't done anything?" If the answer is yes, then you have raised taxes. So it is entirely fair in my opinion.

Perhaps a comparable situation:
>Train running on a railway track, about to kill 4 people who are tied to the track.
>Guy is about to pull the lever to divert the train and save them.
>I tackle the guy before he can, and the train kills them.
>Did I murder 4 people, or did I just leave the situation the way it was?

Yeah, I feel the same way. Just saw Gower's article about how Bill is lying about Labour raising income tax, and naturally the nz subreddit is being one big circlejerk about it.

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/09/patrick-gower-national-playing-post-truth-politics.html

well put

I reckon National are full of shit cunts who have allowed so much fuckery over the last nine years it boggles the mind. I'm an oldfag that wants to see the world burn, so Labour /Green vote for me.

Did anyone see in the final debate where the moderator (who I found fairly unprofessional, but maybe that's how it is in NZ) started on some tangent about some unrelated pet peeve, about the number of district health boards, and Jacinda just smiled and then without acknowledging it went back to talking about the prior issue?

Was quite funny.

You're just retarded mate...

Vote blue or black or go retreat back to your shitty commune you hippy.

Last time Whinnie had to make a coalition his only point before discussion was "No Greens". Assuming he holds that line again the only way Greens can return to parliament is if Labour overperform polls by 8-10% and there's Lab/Grn/Mao coalition or something. Quite unlikely. But it's looking likely they'll at least get list seats.

Checked. I'm not just retarded, I have other negative qualities as well. After reading your well thought out argument, I have decided to change my vote!
Just kidding you dumbfuck, I'm not .

Does NZ have mass (predominantly muslim) immigration? Any muslim ghettos? What is the sentiment like regarding immigration over there?

I feel like you guys must surely look at Europe and know that mass, unchecked immigration is a mistake.

If your reason for voting is stupid you munter no rational argument will convince your dull brain of anything. You are literally some senile old buster who votes to "watch the world burn". What argument can fix that rock bottom level of stupidity? Nothing.

Jesus Christ.

Not that yet senile mate, and I can guarantee I have far more life experience and political knowledge than you. Protip:
>the world won't burn

Asians have purchased entire towns. I dont think the average person knows just how much land is Asian owned right now. Some of the asians I work with dont even live here and have 10+ properties.

So much land gone it's insane. They are constantly changing hands too, the chinese bounce these properties around each other. I don't understand the laws etc behind it all but I watch these deals get done and help compile some of the documents.

Unless we adopt laws like Thailand (only natural Thais can own land) then NZ will be renting off of Asian landlords within the next century.

Our immigration problem is one of a different caliber.

It's predominantly indian and chinese immigration. There are still a few muslim desert monkeys to cause concern though.

I never said it would, I just that you are dumb for saying it.

What retirement village are you at geezer?

Muzzies here are relatively few and are generally secular. I much prefer them to most pacific islanders.

On a tangential issue, just scoping opinions out here, would you fags be up for some trolling on r/newzealand at some point? I too am sick of the far leftist activism that goes on there.

Auckland!

Yes, how bad is it? I'll check it out now.

Heard about that. Sounds sort of similar to what's going on with the Arabs in London. Will anything be done about it?

Not good. Worried for you guys because if you don't know what mass islamic immigration is like then you're not likely to vote against it. All it takes is 1 politician to open the floodgates.

No, the wealthy are all in on it. You see they have guaranteed buyers for their expensive properties and they also run the negotiating businesses (since the Chinese often purchase without visiting) and these guys get a hefty commission every time these properties change hands or get purchased.

I wish I had more info but I only have a tiny bit to do with it, my Job is focused on other things.

You want the JEWlluminati "right" side or the "left" side? Please select your turd.

>Asians have purchased entire towns.
literally what are you talking about

There is a huge amount of land without housing on it but they are already split into named streets and numbered properties. Right now it's just huge amount of dirt land with roads going through it.

I have personally seen 3 large towns worth of these fully owned by wealthy Chinese. These are just the chinese I have to work with, I would not be surprised if there are more of these towns.

This does not include all the other houses and businesses purchased by these guys.

just because chinese are in property development around auckland does not mean that its exclusively for Chinese only to live there

To add to this, when housing is finally put on these lands it will be state of the art. They are building themselves little Chinas for their families while the rest of the country degrades.

It's not in Auckland, some of it is. Some of it is Middle North Island for example. Auckland is just the worst offender to many because it's the one we can all see the most change in.

wtf nobody outside NZ knows anything about NZ politics do they

Voted NZ first for the party vote and labour for the local.

Any white man who sides with the chink owned cuckservative party should be shot for treason

Lets just hope enough people vote for Winnie to shut the greens out

Also some fag just lit himself on fire outside of parliament lmao

ye

I saw a picture of all the smoke, nobody knows why he did it either. He's probably a TOP voter or something.

>What appears to be a homemade protest sign at the scene looks to reference child custody issues.
>Words that can be made out on the sign talk about the "issue" not being taking mothers away from children. It said to stop the "murdering of fathers".
Standard MRA stuff it seems. Guy probably lost his kids in a custody battle or something.

The greens fucked everything up every time because they don't think through their policies.
>no treated timber
Leaky houses

for example.

all their 'well meaning policies' have long term run off effects that they haven't considered and become bigger problems than we had to start with.

Yes, I do a lot of work with China and those fuckers think long term - like LONG TERM.

They own huge chunks of NZ and will continue to buy as long as they can because they know inevitably we will be a Chinese colony soon.

I believe you. Disgusted though not surprised that even in this eleventh hour immigration has been successfully sidelined as the main issue of concern in the campaign.

Eww Elliot. Total chode. Shitty artwork too. total gibs me dat loser.

Who cares?

When they're finished building we should bus in the Maori sovereignty types to squat in their shiny new homes.

How do we encourage more leftists to set themselves alite.