Why didn't the Spaniards help the French during the Haiti Revolution?

Spanish Empire had an army of 100,000 men in Saint Domingue in the other corner of the Island. Just a few hours away from the Haititian border.

Why didn't they send help?

They had enough soldiers to avoid the genocide of French ppl in Haiti

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Spanish are euroniggers

cause they thought that haiti would be a warning.

it happened during the siesta

They weren't allies with the French, so they didn't care.

They did accent refugees though.

first time ever a leaf isn't shitposting

Fuck the French they got greedy

>the french can surrender fine without any help

and looks like spain's half continued just fine
no helping needed

With what resources? As well, Louis did not like Spaniards and wouldn't have requested aide

That sounds unlikely, the Spanish were always spread too thin in their colonial possesions. Anyways, the French were pirates and cucks.

The Confederates also looked up to the French Haitian model, wanted to be outnumbered 1,000 to 1 by their slaves. Slave revolts are inevitable.

DEY WUZ KANGS

Who would want to spoil a perfect record of frenchies losing every fight?

>Aiding gabachos

MUH WHITE IDENTITY wasn't a thing until recently. Euros have always hated each other. Euro cooperation is an invention of the aftermath of WW2.

France was a global superpower and military powerhouse well into the 1800's.

fpbp

Not really, they were completely dependent on their Turkish and Muslim allies.

Fpbp
Because iberians are useless exploitative mongrelized subhumans that are ready to breed orcs and sell their mother for a pack of green and a year-lasting quantity of wine

because one of the niggers swore allegiance to Spain

Because the french were stupid enough to give freedums to the african haitians, haiti was the first black supremacist country in the world ,whites were killed and even mulattoes and mestizos were killed.Lots of the white french and mulattoes ended as refugees in the DR.

>WHITE IDENTITY wasn't a thing until recently
christendom then

The leaders of the Haitian revolution were mulattoes educated in France. France made five attempts to retake Haiti, before the white massacre.

>and even mulattoes and mestizos were killed
Which is actually good

>Fighting to free yourself from slavery is genocide
What the fuck is wrong with you

niggers aren't human. welcome to Sup Forums

>The leaders of the Haitian revolution were mulattoes

Looks like a full blooded nigger to me

They were competing with French and British for the spot of largest, wealthiest european empire. They wouldn't care.

what are you and how's your life in DR?

He was born a free man of color, the son of a French colonist and the mulatto daughter of a planter, in the isolated Sud province of the colony. His mother, Marie Bagasse, was significantly wealthier and more educated than his father, Pierre Raimond, providing an economic incentive for their interracial marriage.

Julien Raimond eventually returned twice to Saint-Domingue, once with Sonthonax himself, as an agent of the Revolutionary government, helping re-establish the plantation system after the end of slavery. Though a long advocate of loyalty to France, Raimond ultimately allied with Toussaint L'Ouverture and was one of 10 men who served on a committee that wrote a self-governing Constitution for Saint-Domingue in 1801. Raimond died shortly after the document was published.

This comming from a Brazilian is laughable

Reason 101 Slavery is retarded.

any nation that speaks a language other than english is instantly subhuman

>>The leaders of the Haitian revolution were mulattoes educated in France.

Definitely not. Mulattos sided with the whites and fled to other countries with them. Few mulattos stayed behind in Haiti.

The revolution was started by European educated freedmen, and French officers against the backdrop of the French revolution. As the war dragged on, it became more savage. The leaders became blacker and more militant, leading to the alienation of mulattoes.

No. In Haiti and the rest of the Latin countries, mulattos identified more with their white side and saw themselves as superior to their lowly black brethren. Free colored people didn't give a shit about the plight of black slaves - not even if it was their mother.

When the revolution happened, all the free colored people got up and left for other Carribean nations or to Louisiana.

That's pretty simplistic. There was a major political revolution in France. A revolution happened in Haiti. It lasted over 12 years and progressively got worse. It ended as a race war.

I'm a dominican of spanish and italian ancestry , life is good here lots of people from your country are living here too , many Russians have less than 5 years here and already living like rich people.

>The revolution was started by European educated freedmen, and French officers against the backdrop of the French revolution. As the war dragged on, it became more savage. The leaders became blacker and more militant, leading to the alienation of mulattoes.

Lies it was the dumb french that liberated your monkey brothers,jews gave them weapons and revolution began.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

The lesson of Haiti, that of the explicit dangers in an excruciating minority ruling over a vast largelt homogenous majority, which is a lesson found throughout history from the Germans in Austro-Hungary to the Aryans in Ancient India, etc, is exactly the lesson that has been learned by the modern Jewish colonial elite. We're just diversifying our slave profile, goy.

where do you live and how do you manage to survive with all the niggers and mongrels on a daily basis? are interracial swinging orgies common there?

DR was liberated by Haitians.

>spaniards
>anything more than moor rape babies that live in North Africa

No they weren't. The Spanish Empire was steadily declining by that point and they were already borderline irrelevant as a European power.

go back to your cave and sodomize yourself with a Neanderthals thigh you meditard niggerfaggot

I live in a part were there are no niggers , and there is a mayority of people who are 1/4 and 1/8 black,and a white minority people here worship white people ,everybody hates haitians and afro-americans here.

neither are you ya fuckin monkey

>>everybody hates haitians and afro-americans here.

afro-americans? Are there any afro-americans in the D.R?

my only guess is that they wanted to weaken the french

No mr monkey you are wrong , see pic related, this was the guy who liberated my country.A white spaniard who beat your asses with just 200 people and a few rifles.

That's great, but DR is no place for racial purity. If you don't have mixed ancestors, it's still likely you will have mixed descendants.

They come here to visit as tourists , but they behave like animals everyone hates them.

>accent refugees
American education folks

Upon arrival in Santo Domingo, Louverture immediately sought to abolish slavery in Dominican territory, although complete abolition of slavery in Santo Domingo came with renewed Haitian presence in early 1822.

which part and are quadroons and octoroons recent or they breed within themselves for centuries
not if you honor kill for racemixing dumb nigger

>>are quadroons and octoroons recent or they breed within themselves for centuries

D.R is a 500 year old country that has always been mulatto. He probably just means people who look mostly white - all are mongrels though.

They don't do honor killings there. There are also no anti-miscegenation laws, and race mixing is part of their culture.

Brother wars.

Because Napoleon was beating the shit out of Spain and their allied crowns (austria, benelux, sicily etc) at literally the same time, and the niggers in haiti thought they were going to be napoleon's allies

Even in Haiti it wasn't a white people vs black people thing until after it became obvious that napoleon wanted to keep them in chains and harvesting that sweet sugarcane that paid for all his shit

interesting sidebar: when napoleon sends 30k soldiers and gets BTFO by toussaint l'ouverture, he becomes the only other general to defeat napoleon apart from Lord nelson

truly wuz kang, that one.

apparently the plan was to to take out spanish florida and bring the US into the empire but he lost in haiti so ended up selling louisiana to Jefferson instead

top kek god bless haiti its the only reason america exists

shut up you lying asshole

it's never to late to start this tradition within your own family. if you are too pusy to off your relative for being a blood traitor - don't pretend that you can fight for your collective ethnic interests

If Haiti didn't revolt and become it's own country, France would be full of carib-niggers like the UK today. In the long run cutting that shitskin tumor was a good thing.

They usually breed with themselves specially in the north , but females usually want to have kids with white guys to upbreed their genetics.
pic related ,these two are mixed race, i don't know what amount of black they have.

>"liberated" by haitians
>declares independence 20 years later

something wrong with your narrative there buddy

That's a tranny right?

Haiti did nothing wrong. The French got exactly what was coming to them.

>well into the 1800's
>dependent on turkroaches
Battle_of_the_pyramids.jpg

Judging by the fact that I always see the niggers in the pictures of the Haitian revolution wearing traditional French clothes, I assume the French tried to educate them and give them rights and it backfired because, well: niggers gonna nig.

requesting quick rundown if I'm mistaken.

DR was liberated from the Spanish by Haitians, then DR declared indepence from Haiti.

which one?

and then came the fiesta.

If haitians liberated DR why Rafael Trujillo killed 1000's of haitians?

so your Spanish-Italian family came there how exactly?
you sure these are part black? hexederoons at best

Mexicans be rayciss

>then DR declared indepence from Haiti.

Actually DR actually kicked haitians out of DR , once you depleted all your resources haitian army was easily defeated by less than 200 men with no military training.

People who are as much as 25% African can look totally white.

Those two look slightly off-white so they might be considerable more than that.

I highly doubt these are actual dominicans.

Don't argue with my trips loser

DR recolonized themselves to spain after seceding from haiti and then declared independence from spain after realizing madrid didn't give a fuck about them

no they can't - we can tell. octoroons are usually visible too. they just look "off"

My father came from sicily and invested money here, and my mother's ancestors came from spain in the 1800's one of my ancestors was president of this country.

>came from sicily
why? who does he look? do coons consider him to be one of the gang?
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Spanish guy here, it's because we don't give a fuck about anyone that isn't us.

Which is why we've survived so long, and why you have to draw comics of tin tin crying.

I doubt you have any experience to know this in Russia.

Normally you wouldn't be able to point out people who are 25% african or less.

No, actual Europeans can tell, Americans are desensitized to race mixing.

>why?
i dunno , but he invested plenty of money here.
>who does he look?
He looks like tipical italian, he has green eyes and black hair. lots of italians live here.

This and plus the french and spaniards were killing each other in the americas since the 1500s, read up on the Spanish massacre of French forces in matanzas 1565.

>Obvious autocorrect typo
Fucking obsessed

>responding to ruskies

you realize he knows who you are now

25% is a lot. it's always noticeable.

Truth

>wog subhuman boasts and brags from Germanic nation
typical nigger

is it even typical for sicilians? most ive seen look borderline quadroon. why italians move to DR?

nah ,its just that we have very nice tans, my skin is milky white without sun tan.

>Lies it was the dumb french that liberated your monkey brothers,jews gave them weapons and revolution began.
Why are you talking like so with your neighbours and borthers in arms? You stood up against the white colonial opressor.

>Why didn't mortal enemies help the other out of a bind
This is a joke yes?

They weren't at the time
But you've outed yourself as a maplefrog so your bias is pretty damn obvious
Truth of the matter is that the nations could have been literally any other combination of any European empires and the results would have been the exact same. Except for maybe had Haiti been controlled by the Dutch and the English had the troops nearby, the bongs might actually have helped the windmillfags so that they were indebted to them for something later the Brits would Jew them out on

>sees flag

Search deguello de moca , good redpill on the "noble" haitians.