How does it feel

You fucking faggots for voting for bush 2.0?

>3,000 us troops in Afghanistan
>war with North Korea, Iran, Venezuela coming very soon

Enjoy dying for Israel. Right wing faggots should be the first to die.

Trump made it very clear that the safety of Israel was his top priority during the election.

Fuck off, anti-semite shill.

Good. send all the faggots and chads to war.
I'll stay here and fuck the women :)

this

If you don't like Israel, you should've voted for Hillary Clinton.

It's an American's duty to die for Israel.

There's no point waiting for Rocket Man to get more H-bombs. Bring on the war!!!

American cucks exist for the sole purpose of dying defending Israel

Venezuella deserves to die as does the entirity of South Africa

North Korea dindu nuffin

I agree, looks like Iran may be the catalyst for ww3, or NK, or Syria, ,or trade wars or de-dollarization, who the fuck even knows anymore. Every new Prez has to bow to our masters and start a new war. Every..single..fucking..time. The Trump admin is starting to go full neo-contard, never go full neo-contard.

We're not anti-war, we're anti pointless squabbles over oil disputes. Every country you listed there deserves to have its ass handed to it in some way or another.

It's tough. Especially after Obama ended all wars and brought all troops home and closed Guantanamo in a timely manner and all that good stuff

tfw we are the jews

technically george h w bush was bush 1.0
and george w bush was bush 2.0

I wonder if Iranian Americans will be put in intern camps?

Can u get a quick LABOUR DAY RUNDOWN

lel guys look how upset he is

fucking loooooooooser

Do they have a point?

nice thread, faggot. now all it needs is some people to show up and post in it.

>I believe politicians
Dork

this, always believe the opposite of what politicians say. sadly i didn't realize trump was using 4D chess and really meant the opposite of the opposite of what he was saying.

Anyone know who the qt is in the top right corner?

>Acting like Hillary would not be on a violent world war tour after taking office

She is a woman. She could by easily manipulated by outside intelligence agencies. Dolan got his jewish clan with which he sticks and plots.

No Kimmy needs to be put down

We may have war with Trump, but it won't be fucking WW3 with Russia. Fuck Hillary.

>Bush 2.0
I wasnt old enough to vote in 1999 sorry

feels good man

i hope north korea gets a rotschild central bank so they don't have to starve under communism any more

You are more likely to die doing construction work than serving right now.

>Implying we gave a fuck about his foreign policy
>Implying we gave a fuck about his economic policy
>Implying we gave a fuck about anything other than the fact that he wasn't attacking white people

Stop the SJW/white genocide bullshit and maybe you cucks will win an election. I was forced to mark the box next to the name of that buffoon for my own and my family's protection.

And the videogames, SJWs are ruining videogames with their bullshit politics.

I voted Bush 1.0 and Bush 1.5. I'm completely ok with Trump being Bush 2.0

Stop being so racist then? :)

I'd say that's about right.

Nigger

>With Venezuela
About damn time.

To be fair the Norks have been asking for it, BEGGING for it for a long, long time.

At least Trump isn't Obongo drums so who gives a fuck. Go back to leftypol you kikes