youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/russians-appear-to-use-facebook-to-push-pro-trump-flash-mobs-in-florida
archive.is/wkpSH
twitter.com/ryanmiddleton/status/910634422734659584
youtube.com/watch?v=c3lQ6lM3R34
thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-to-ellen-i-left-fox-news-because-of-trump
middleeastmonitor.com/20170705-libyan-minister-met-with-israeli-officials-in-secret-meeting/
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/7/24/libyas-haftar-provided-with-israeli-weaponry-following-uae-mediated-meetings
youtube.com/watch?v=mf8VvLkbc4k
mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-watch-msnbcs-lawrence-odonnells-unhinged-outtakes-for-eight-crazy-minutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>took a break from politics for the last month
>watching trump's un speech
>he actually called kim rocket man in front of world leaders

my fucking sides i love this man. i thought it was just a tweet or something.

A W O O

(checked)
G*d bless Israel and the Jewish people.

>999

Off to a good start

Yeah man, sure was hilarious hahahaha. Go Zionism!

American Jews are no different then liberal white christians.
White mainline Protestant pop 2010: 41,300,000
White mainline protestant pop 2015: 33,700,000

It's also preserved so future Americans can watch it too. Truly beautiful.

>A sitting congressmen retweeting molymeme

something is not right with this country...

Rare trip thread I repeat this is a RARE TRIP THREAD which means

>/norules/

Its great, it also makes Kiwi buttblasted.

covfefe

>All the political bantz that has been lost to time because the technology to record it didn't exist at the time

ABOOOBS

A fuck a you

Ok you assholes...

Defend this shit.

Go ahead motherfuckers...

‘Being Patriotic,’ a Facebook group uncovered by The Daily Beast, is the first evidence of suspected Russian provocateurs explicitly mobilizing Trump supporters in real life.

Suspected Russia propagandists on Facebook tried to organize more than a dozen pro-Trump rallies in Florida during last year’s election, The Daily Beast has learned.

The demonstrations—at least one of which was promoted online by local pro-Trump activists— brought dozens of supporters together in real life. They appear to be the first case of Russian provocateurs successfully mobilizing Americans over Facebook in direct support of Donald Trump.

thedailybeast.com/russians-appear-to-use-facebook-to-push-pro-trump-flash-mobs-in-florida

There you fucking have dickheads.

Russians literally rigged it for Trump.

You delusional assholes can't wriggle out of this one...

Each of you are complicit in his cong game.

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THE LABOR DAY SPECIAL RAAAAAAAAAHRGH THIS FUCKING WOMAN

Imagine being so mad that you spend 4 hours in /ptg/ complaining.

Archive please archive.is/wkpSH

Bless you

don't bully my little brother pls

he might be retarded but he's still family

AWOO

Comfy pic!

>not spending at least 11 hours here
Amateur, bet that you're the fake news I keep hearing about.

Somebody's doing the hammering.

What's with this guy?
Im currently watching he acts a bit of psycho

reminder that trumpgen and /sg/ were made for each other
no matter what forces try to pull us apart we will come back together

So hypothetically let's say Manfort gets indicted for violating the bank secrecy act and for laundering money that he received from Russian oligarchs, do you care?

1800s political debates must have been so much fun

No
I knew exactly who Manafort was long before he joined the campaign and I didn't care then

>Suspected Russia propagandists
>Suspected
Coming from the same people who claim anyone to the right of full blown communist is a Nazi. Entitlement culture at its finest. Its everybody elses fault.

Pls protec

Kikes as an ethnicity are more fucked than ethnic Swedes. Israel's Jewish birthrates are so shit that the country will be mostly Arab in 20 years, with the only large Jewish demographic being useless, inbred Hasidic welfare leeches. Jews in Europe/the US are too busy becoming intersex/nu-males/childless dykes that they'll be gone soon too, fuck's sake, Soros' son is literally an autistic beta faggot with no force of will. Unfortunately, elites like the Rothschilds make damn sure to have plenty of progeny, though even they're getting sloppy, (members getting jailed for fraud, becoming druggie, failed washouts etc.)

If Western countries can survive demographically for the next 20 years or so, and if Gen Z + the next generation don't repeat our mistakes, we just might make it, and get our racewar in the process.

STOP THE HAMMERING OUT THERE
WHOS GOT A HAMMER
WHERE IS IT?
IS IT UP- GO UP THERE AND STOP THE FUCKING HAMMERING
ILL GO DOWN TO THE GODDAMN FLOOR AND STOP IT, KEEP THE COMMERCIAL BREAK GOING
CALL PHIL GRIFFIN STOP THE FUCKING HAMMERING
EMPTY OUT THE CONTROL ROOM

Even if that were true, so what? Some flash mobs, really? That swung it for Trump?
OMG WE'RE AT WAR NUKE MOSCOW NOW

No
The worst part of it would be that we'd get uppity leftists smugposting "WE GOT HIM" and insisting "DRUMPF IS NEXT" all over the internet for 4 days before shooting themselves in the foot again

Samantha Power was the best person in Obama administration

Turbo kikes will be the majority of kikes in Israel soon. Though their birth rates are still better then ours.

>being this delusional

Lawrence O'Donnel
Is like and eve more psychopath version of Keith Olberman

STOP THE HAMMERING
twitter.com/ryanmiddleton/status/910634422734659584

> FB group invite gets people to a rally event

> literally rigged

kys

kek, my favorite from the shit that Spielberg/Shoah Foundation did is when they interview that old jew lady that said she kept swallowing her family's diamonds because she didn't want the germans to get their hands on them. She supposedly kept shitting out her diamonds and then eating them again just to hide them from the Germans. Talk about a greedy jew; they are supposed to be trying to fight bad stereotypes.

Stay frosty pede.

Look,
Europe wants to send back their refugees, If Syria becomes stable the argument becomes 10 times easier to make. Syria pre-war was a nice secular country.

That's not exactly saying much.

YOU HAVE INSANITY IN MY EARPIECE

Imagine being so mad you'd spend time looking this up..
You have a very sad little life.

>Lawrence posting is going to eclipse Joe posting

This isn't about refugees at all. This is about the USA's stance on Syria, the supporting of rebels and the Kurds (who are taking Syrian land which Assad has warned againt) and Trump's stance on Iran and Iranian influence spreading. These are just but a few reasons both /sg/ and /ptg/ will never get along. Go spend an hour there, see what they have to say about the USA and Trump for yourself.

It takes 30 secs to look it up

>indicted
Indictment is not conviction.
Good luck convicting him of anything.

THIS WOMAN IN MY FUCKING EAR
FUCKING EMPTY OUT THE CONTROL ROOM

It is, we do not care about sandniggers
We want the flood of people from North Africa to stop
At the moment they use Syrian refugee's as emotional cover, that needs to stop

Sad.

>implying my life isn't sadder
I sometimes cry myself to sleep imagining a world where hate lost. How did we let this guy get the nuclear codes?

I think some people hate Trump because they see too much of themselves in him and it makes them uncomfortable
>"he's always saying dumb shit on twitter and starting unnecessary drama"
Yeah, what kind of person would do such a thing.

Looks a bit like Bannon

>tfw when the lady in your ear doesn't DISAVOW

I think that's why Bibi's on the Trump train so enthusiastically. Knows the whole Soros/Rothschild multicultural globalist SJW death cult (and the Islamic radicalism it enables) is a bigger and more real threat to Jewish survival than a bunch of larping Nazis.

Not an argument.

Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. I laid out exactly why the 2 generals can't "get along". Not that anyone should give a shit really.

Gimme the labor day rundown in this meme

>We want the flood of people from North Africa to stop

The Libyans seem to be doing an okay job at that

>tfw phill griffin doesnt stop the hammering

Checked, the control room is OUT OF CONTROL

youtube.com/watch?v=c3lQ6lM3R34

Uh oh... Megyn and Ellen btfo Trump...

In turn, Kelly asked DeGeneres if she would say no to Trump....

“Yeah,” DeGeneres said without hesitation, echoing comments made several months ago to Kelly’s new colleague Matt Lauer. “I would not have him on the show. He is who he is and he gets enough attention and he has his Twitter account and he has ways to get his message across.”

“There’s nothing I’m going to say to him that’s going to change him and I don’t want to give him a platform, because it just validates him,” DeGeneres continued. “And for me to have someone on the show, I have to at least admire them in some way. And I can’t have someone that I feel is not only dangerous for the country, and for me personally as a gay woman, but to the world. He’s dividing all of us. I just don’t want him on the show.”

thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-to-ellen-i-left-fox-news-because-of-trump

She has a good point. As a gay man I feel that Trump is a danger to me also.

Btw, Trump didn't end her fox career. She left because she isn't political minded.

How can Donald even compete?

>After introducing a clip about President Donald Trump, O’Donnell pauses, and during what one can presume was the clip going on air, a sudden flush of anger creeps onto his face.

>“What’s going on, why am I losing this, why don’t I have sound,” he starts, voice rising. “Who’s asking for a Labor Day rundown in my ear?”

>“God dammit,” he mutters, shaking his head, before bursting into a brief spasm of fury and slamming his fists on the desk.

I don't know if I'm just tired and sick but this is the most hilarious shit since Rocket Man @ the UN

There is no argument fag.
Stating a fact.

I wish he'd nuke the earth.

>The Libyans seem to be doing an okay job at that
Wrong, they did a great job at that before we took out Ghadafi since then millions have crossed the med

BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bibi.
middleeastmonitor.com/20170705-libyan-minister-met-with-israeli-officials-in-secret-meeting/
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/7/24/libyas-haftar-provided-with-israeli-weaponry-following-uae-mediated-meetings

>getting this mad
Still not an argument.

The fact that some have the gull to bitch about Trump ditching the Iran deal when he campaigned on either renegotiate or tearing it up really makes me doubt any of those guys paid attention to his rallies.

Checked, lets hope you are correct
I think Bibi might be prescient enough to see the Golem is about to turn on its master. There is going to be some interesting times ahead when he and his faction start to support more LITERALLY HITLER nationalists in Europe and North America in order to try and prevent the inevitable blow back.

Who and who?

Fortunately, they're a combination of Richard Spencer and your average hoodrat looking for gibs. They've been coddled for so long and are so autistic that they literally couldn't run a country, let alone sustain a crafty-enough strategy to subvert Western Countries. If Trump can overcome this initial wave of opposition from the establishment and delivers on his promises, Republicans (for the sake of their political careers) will move the party to a Trump-tier platform, a platform that has already proven wildly successful amongst minorities and traditionally Dem whites on an unprecedented scale. If they stay the course, the US will be fine, even if we won't be ~75% white again for decades.

The real factor here is the EU. It's being molded into a Jewish elite authoritarian playground. Whether it disintegrates, collapses under its own multiculturalist policies and demographic changes, fails economically, or somehow stays together will be a huge factor in the coming decades.

liberal do-gooders getting attacked by nigs is always good
these fucking libs get paid huge amounts of money to baby sit nigs

youtube.com/watch?v=mf8VvLkbc4k

Link to video where????

And never will get along. Christians and Muslims have never got along and never will. Even taking Jews out of the equation and if they died off. If the Muslims had complete control of Jerusalem, they would run the Christians out too and have in the past. For Christians, the jews are the lesser of two evils. Thats why the US sides with Israel whether we like it or not.

Trump is getting impeached.

Kek. Gotta love Phoenix

I hope he has Mossad take out Soros or something. I'm sure Israel has tons and tons and tons of dirt on a lot of the globalists. Hope they use it or help Trump use it.

mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-watch-msnbcs-lawrence-odonnells-unhinged-outtakes-for-eight-crazy-minutes/

hahaha this is pro-watch, Lawerence O'Donnell is going insane

reminder

Where do these liberal retards get the idea the Trump is "dangerous" for gays? He's the most gay-friendly republican president in history.

Ok?
White conservative/Christian birth rate: (2.3)
White liberal birth rate: (.9)
Even liberal mainline protestants who are in total decline have a birth rate of 1.9.

A gay-friendly republican will never be enough for them.

>I feel that Trump is a danger to me also.
I actually wish this was true but sadly its not. Fags deserve the gas.

The conservative birth rate is down .4% though
We need to get it back up

well, they are a genetic dead end so...

It's a memeflag and a redditspaced pasta but I just can't resist giving it a shocking (You)

What down .4%??? How??

There was a tranny in one of my classes who honestly thought she was going to get put into a containment camp and gassed or lynched in the street the day after the election. I wish it would happen, but sadly not yet.