Amnesty Don

What the fuck is he doing?
How is this America First?

do the magapede cultists have any response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssPoVmGmrBs
youtube.com/watch?v=QW_qdYTBkWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How pathetic your life must be.

Looks like 4d chess to me.
MAGA!!!!!!!!

fuck off pede

interesting.................

very interesting

I wonder what trumpcucks will do if he ends up "pardoning" 4 million or so people

Also, Puerto Rico is moving in cause their shit got destroyed

>inb4 anyone who doesn't want amnesty is a shill

It won't just be 4 million people it will be closer to 20 million after every one of their family members chain migrates here.

When DACA ends in 5 months they'll all be on a list.

Do you think trump was personally approving these?

How many did he "approve" after september 5th?

Probably, it wasn't the Republicans in congress for sure they are completely against what he is doing it's only amnesty Don and the Dems who want this.

Was 3rd quarter before or after sessions announcement

t. bugman

by the time the browns finish you wish you would be 52% m8s

And how many did he approve since september 5th?

This is from January - April. It was still "law"

youtube.com/watch?v=ssPoVmGmrBs

I guess he changed his mind?

Idk but probably a few thousand 98% of people who apply get in even if they falsify the documents

I guess he lied to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=QW_qdYTBkWU

DACA was in place, so the people were able to register/file or whatever. As I understand it, I think they have to pay a fee and check in yearly or something. It's not a one time deal, so it's probably not as if all 100,000 of those people are necessarily new arrivals.

No it's just instead of it being 800k DACA recipients it's not 900K

now*

No....it is not 4d chess
Trump is turning RINO and so far the fucktard has not done one thing that helps me and my family

The import/export bank was funded, Mexico has been left alone, China is still kicking our asses in trade, deportations are less than the fuckers coming here, I have no tax break

What has Trump done that benefits me so far?

he was never a true republican, retard

He's going to lower the taxes on the rich silly user trickle down economics.

It's because of the Mueller investigation. 4/pol/ didn't heed the warnings. The pressure became too much for him when they started driving in the Donny Jr. screw.

Misleading title. Trump administration does not approve this stuff directly.

No Rep is a "true" Republican, douchenozzle

That is why we voted for him

Probably 0 since he ended DACA

>Notice my trips of truth

I'm very disappointed how this is all going

It looks like the only thing he will do for the middle class is fuck them on health care while continuing to give free health care to illegals and letting them claim earned income credit tax breaks

He gave them an extra day to sign up and people already knew before the 5th that he'd end it.

>He gave them an extra day to sign up and people already knew before the 5th that he'd end it.

And then he ended it

Yeah no more sign ups

Trump is deporting all of the criminals first, once that's done he'll move on to the dropouts and unemployed. These numbers are probably the best of the best and were probably brought here so young that they may not even speak spanish. This is a small concession in a move toward completely stopping Mexican immigration, plus they are already here. The fact that Trump won and has virtually stopped illegal immigration means that we are already way ahead and moving towards the target.

all lies, fuck off amnesty defender

>Lacked the balls to end the gay program on day one like he said he would
>Constantly made excuses for why he wouldn't end it

More like pussy in chief.

Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory so they can come here anyway.

nope

BASED ILLEGALS MAGA!!!!!

I'm waiting to pass judgement either way, but you must be really young and naive to believe the US govt is ever that wise or efficient to be doing what you think they are doing. It's a nice thought though. I'm more willing to bet something more important than Mexicans will come up and Trump will drop the issue all together to stop both parties from holding up solving that issue. You have retards like McCain, Romney, Ryan etc from the Repub party that will fuck with Trump even if they agree, so Trump will have to bargain with the Dems to get his way. I think if Trump can't accomplish anything with his years in office it's 100% official that the Fed is a failed entity and needs to be stopped by the people who this country actually belongs to. Trump is promoting nothing other than whats in the interest of all American citizens but a group of politicians from either side has to constantly hamstring him. I don't care if you're right or left, there is no real argument against the obvious truth of whats happening in DC.

When people don't realize by tricking them to sign up for DAKA makes them part of the system, and much easier to track and detain once the purge starts. So by dangling that's carrot of citizenship they commit suicide by coming out of their rat nests to be accounted. Fucking 5D VR holodeck zero gravity chess.

he said DACA was going to remain in place during the six months

why is this surprising?

Yep. They're us citizen who are about to get those beautiful FEMA dollars.

I'm gonna be a 1 post by ID on this topic because its a demoralization shill thread, but let me just lay itnoyr for newfag and normies stopping by.

this number is bullshit because DACA wasn't recinded until September 5th, or 2 full months into the 3rd quarter. Let's see what happens in 6 months before you let the kikes demoralize you.

fuck off pede