Ben Shapiro v. Milo Yiannopoulos

To preface this post, I understand that they are both Jewish. Ignore that fact for this post.

Okay, both Ben Shapiro and Milo try to represent the conservative movement, however they do not get along. Ben views Milo as a provocateur and as nothing more. My question is as follows:

If these two end up debating, what do you think their biggest disagreements would be and who do you think would come out victorious?

I honestly have no idea.

They're both good at debating and they're both very articulate. I bet you itll jsut turn into a discussion cuz idk what the fuck they disagree on.

Milo would win due to his agression.

Ben would try to push compassionate conservatism. Compassionate conservatism died with Trump.

I don't think they couldn't get much beyond their personal kike beef

They're both Jewish, so...

Both are controlled opposition/subhuman. On top of them being Jewish, Ben is a manlet and Milo is a faggot.

Personally I believe Shapiro would come out victorious. Milo is a classic example of a subhuman who conservatives support because he shares there opinion while being a minority. Similar to how Conservatives love the big lipped coon SomeBlackGuy on YouTube or that transgender whose name I can't remember right now.

It seems that Shapiro is far more capitalistic and seems to be less nationalistic. I think they also differ greatly in their views of Trump and American foreign policy. Either way, it would be great to hear.

>what the fuck they disagree on.
They disagree on delivery. Milo believes in being offensive and shocking, while Ben thinks politeness gets through to people.

Problem is politeness has no effect on trigglypuffs

>ignore that (((fact)))

Are your referencing Blaire White? The one with the horrendously shrill voice? lol

>Sup Forums arguing over whether they love jews or fags more
it's 2017, folks!

Zionist vs Diaspora

Holy shit

They don't even disagree on anything.

Ben Shapiro said anyone who questions the 9/11 official story is a radical

>"x percent of muslims believe 9/11 was the U.S, that's a lot of radicalized"

Milo tries to be nice and consider others while ben just calls his opponents extremists

They disagree on everything

Ben Shapiro because Milo is a fucking clown whilst Shapiro actually has tabgible opinions.

If you were to ask Milo a question about feminism he'd respond by calling them fat and ugly.

If you were to ask Ben a question about feminism he'd actually break down its fallacies.

Anyone who supports Milo in any fashion is a fucking Neanderthal.

milo would have ben "experimenting" by the end of the night.

About 90% of the things Milo says are not "nice" or "considerate". He literally tries to be an ass in order to provoke a response. The biggest difference is that Milo trolls his political opponents, while Ben just says he's better than they are and ignores them. They both have major flaws.

>Anyone who supports Milo in any fashion is a fucking Neanderthal.

Anyone who supports (((Ben Shapiro))) is a metrosexual numale cuck.

>Both are controlled opposition/subhuman. On top of them being Jewish, Ben is a manlet and Milo is a faggot.
A lot of truth in just a few words

Ben: Milo, you're an admitted pedophile
Milo: *Gay hand wave* Oh please, honey
/debate

>Yeah, Ben just refuses to admit he's one.

Ben gives Shitty arguments and calls his opponents extremists and tries to censor them. Milo actually gives reasons

Exactly at least he doesn't ignore like ben

An IQ test would decide the victor in my eyes.

Oh and
>brown eyes
>white

Hello, both people are stupid.

Milo called out the jews. I'll give him that, and that's it. Their disagreement might be Jewish control of our financial system and our media. Shapiro would do everything to cover the truth.

Ben would win with baby boomer cuckservatives while Milo would likely win with everyone else.

Because Ben is more interested in trying to dishonestly frame other people's arguments so that they seem less than classy or illogical. Such as when he got his "tranny threat", he was right that the tranny was a biological man, but it was impolite to address the person as a man. It's also a largely meaningless subject to even argue about when you could argue about people's rights, the economy, or immigration. But that's what Ben is best at, arguing about meaningless bullshit that doesn't affect anyone's lives meaningfully.

Milo, if put in a similar situation, would probably have addressed the tranny as a woman, but would probably have tried joking about how ridiculous some people get about sexuality and demanding others want to be attracted to them even though everyone has their own kinks which should be respected. It'd be making nice with the other side, taking a higher ground, and turning the argument away from how you address trannys to instead be about how you behave/interact with them which is the part some people get bogged down in.

To a cuckservative, Ben would have played things right. While most would probably have sided with Milo's style whether they were left or right wing, even if they didn't necessarily agree with his points. And like while Milo can seem like an ass, he tries to be a fun ass that people can enjoy.

Proof?

Checked

It's more like they're arguing over who they hate more

Who do you think would when in a rape fight? I guess Milo because he looks like he'd be submissive which would give him the upperhand as Shapiro wouldn't know what hit him.

Milo is far more libertarian than Shapiro which would be the largest source of disagreements.
Trump would also be a big source of disagreements as Milo likes Trump whilst Shapiro hates him.

As for who would win. I think Milo would win on the account that he is a more sincere person and thus people will take his opinion a little more seriously. The evidence for this is that Milo will be tell jokes about himself continuously and actually try be nice to the person he is debating.

Ben seems like he'd be quicker in a fight. No upper body strength though. Milo doesnt seem very in shape either, but seems like a dom bottom, so he's trying to get at that dick. The battle would be Ben dodging the reverse rape, but if he goes down even once its over for him.

>while Ben thinks politeness gets through to people.
he's a conceited pedantic smartasss, typical plebitor
the mostly obvious shit he says gets to his own head

Seeing as they both use facts from similar sources to back their arguments, and they both speed talk, I think this hypothetical debate would devolve to Milo prancing about like a degenerate and Ben not really knowing what do.

Has Ben ever actually debated anyone besides low hanging fruit?

Seriously, I always hear how "Great" Benji is at debate, but what is the evidence? Random black idiots? Cenk?

If he is so good, why does he just outright refuse to debate anyone on the Alt Right, despite the plethora of challenges.

It would mostly be over semantics, or how Milo is "offensive." Plus the topic of degeneracy would come up and obviously the difference is stark there. Obviously they'd agree on Israel.

Ben is much sharper and will definitely out debate Milo, but Milo will get better reactions. I'd put my money on Ben because either way they're civnat kikes

>If he is so good, why does he just outright refuse to debate anyone on the Alt Right, despite the plethora of challenges.
You know why

I pick the secret most powerful third Jew

Oh, I know why.

But seriously, why is Ben always portrayed as some master debater when he never takes on a real challenge?

There aren't any real challenges on the left, their arguments have been completely dissected by understood by the right for years. And he won't debate muh nazis

they would argue about Milo using free speech to be too outrageous. Shapiro would accuse Milo of trying to get people to be ethnonationalists. At that point Milo would do nothing but make short jokes and act outrageously gay as a defense mechanism.

This shit would be awful to behold.

Milo is very catholic. He had a crush on his priest as a kid and talks about it a la Takei

It's not morally justifiable to make fun of people for cosmetic characteristics they are unable to change about themselves. You are not being a good person.

Ben would win, because he's a fucking autist

it would not be a debate because Ben is right, Milo is a provocateur and it would just be annoying sly innuendo and real innuendo and oh dahhhhling and no real substance. btw I like Milo

Milo would definitely emerge victorious with a triangle choke forced blowjob.

they'd be angrily making out with each other after the first minute