This shit is getting so many endgame flags now it's not even funny

This shit is getting so many endgame flags now it's not even funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rtwoez.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were they able to top the Psychic gym battle in epicness?

Judges are still out on that.

It was pretty good, though.

I can't wait for the /padt/ tears when Serena leaves for good.

The anime has tripped a lot of endgame flags in the past. There have been periods of time where trainers have had literally no Pokemon (Team Rocket is regularly in this position).

Nothing ever comes of any of it. Ash will carry on, Serena will stay or leave.. it won't matter.

So which headcanon ship is this subplot getting in the way of in your case?

Come on dude, this is a legitimate subplot, it's not fans digging for scenes they can reinterpret so they match their personal headcanon.

If Brock and Misty stayed for Johto why can't Serena stay for another region or 2?

>taking romance/plot seriously in a long-running episodic anime made for merchandising/game promoting

The thing is that instead of sort of toning it down and heading for a disappointing "I'll go train with Yashio for now and then come back confess at a later point" ending to write her out, they've been pushing the romance angle harder than ever these past few months. It's really hard to tell where they're going with this.

If it happens, it happens. But to this day I'm still holding my breath

I promised that I would actively watch all of XY if they were really leading up to something and I'm keeping that bet but I'm still sure this is all gonna lead to a bunch of "nope fuck you". Especially so now that they've revealed Ash's Sun/Moon design

a.pomf.cat/rtwoez.webm

"Welcome back. My admired person."

>Ash's Sun/Moon design
No such thing has been revealed. You fell for the epic fanart troll.

Shit that was fanart? Well egg on my face

>Especially so now that they've revealed Ash's Sun/Moon design
That was shitty fanart, you dumbass.

Don't expect a single word about a new series until August/September. They always wait with the hype for that until they're done hyping the movie.

Look, I'm not up to date with this stuff. I saw a thread on it here and just thought "oh they're planning the new series already". That doesn't change my point though. I'm still prepared for this to be a "nope, fuck you"

Not being up to date is no excuse for thinking a poorly done shop is real.

>Welcome back. My admired person.

Damn that's lewd

>streaming

It's a cap from a live stream, you dumb fuck. Raws weren't even out yet when the thread was posted.

Are those the same lines like in mega evolving?

No, mega evolutions look completely different.

>Endgame
>Pokemon

Fuck, this is going somewhere, isn't it.

League soon.

>Bulbapedo
Seriously, what the hell is up with their refusal to treat XY&Z as a separate series the way EVERYONE else do? It just creates a confusing mess.

Jesus Christ.

It does? For me XY and XYZ is the same shit. Same region, Same cast. Same Pokemon, Same Rivals. Its still the same shit

It's recognized as a separate series everywhere else. The official Pokemon website, TV Tokyo's website, the wording in initial promotions, TV guides and magazines, fansub and raw groups, all other fansites... it's literally ONLY Bulbapedia that insist on continuing the numbering system from XY seemingly just to be confusing and different.

When even TV guides that announce new episodes write "episode 30" next to the title, people that insist on calling it "episode 125" or whatever are just being contrary for the sake of it.

Bulbapedia's episode title translations are also very blatantly just Serebii's title translations, slightly reworded by someone that doesn't speak a word Japanese.

PIKACHU IS EVOLVING

P
I
K
A
C
H
U

I
S

E
V
O
L
V
I
N
G

It's Tierno's.

>are just being contrary for the sake of it.
I'am not one of those autists. But nothing chaged in XYZ its the same as XY. I don't see why it should be treated different

Because literally fucking everywhere acknowledges it as a separate series, including all official sources. It's like sitting there talking about "Dragonball episode 330" because "you don't treat DBZ as a new series", you just look like a tryhard contrarian.

Alain being in the league confirms him as main rival. Satoshi getting to the finals confirmed.

>/vp/ crossboarders at it again

Isn't Shouta his rival tho?

Reminder that /vp/ crossboarders are trying to force a Pokemon General on Sup Forums.

If you check out their autistic board, you'll see exactly how cancerous they are. They're the last thing Sup Forums needs.

Both Alan and Shota are being pushed hard as his rivals right now.

More proof of how putrid that board is.

Fuck off back to your own shitty board.

I see the usual guy showed up.

SAY MY NAME Sup Forums

>Nothing ever comes of any of it. Ash will carry on, Serena will stay or leave.. it won't matter
Like real life, huh? Everyone carry on and some comr/a/des either stay or leave too.

Pokemon is deep.

Best eva girl.

She so lewd

Reported.

Keep this shit in /vp/

>This shit is getting so many endgame flags
Why are you so fucking desperate? There's been lots of flags before.

She's the greatest thing to happen to this series.

Why are the ghosts so big?

They're made of gas.

Gengar's official average size is 1.5 meters. This one looks slightly bigger, but not to an extreme degree.

That's how big they're supposed to be according to the dex. The anime just normally draws them smaller for some reason.

It look like girls' trap in crytal for boss from LoZ: Link to the past.

Serenafags jsut got btfo with the new infos

Well, the point that splits them seems to be Zygarde joining the cast. There's also the Synchro evolution which started being build up shortly afterwards. Also, the Mega Evolution protagonist joining the main series.

>Also, the Mega Evolution protagonist joining the main series.

That and the plotlines from his set of specials are the main thing. XY&Z was initially advertised as "a crossover between Pocket Monsters XY and the Strongest Mega Evolution series".

>thinking Pokémon will ever
You'll be a 65-year old grizzled veteran of the Jak'thel Incursion and while you're sitting by the burning barrel trying to figure out your next move in freeing humanity, the kids will be watching a ten-year-old Satoshi with pokegirl #107.

Where are you guys getting subs on this? Only ones I've found are months behind.

The subs fell behind due to the translator leaving for a month or something like that.
They released episode 25 on Monday and episode 29 aired today, so they're not THAT terribly far behind.

They're less than a month behind.

But who'll be producing the show if humanity's enslaved?

>Serenafags jsut got btfo with the new infos
?

Don't you understand? Chicken-chan looks just like Serena. Remember Serena's black hair and gray eyes? Serena confirmed.

I assume it's the same guy that made a thread about "news on the Sun/Moon anime" some days ago, hoping to catch some randoms with some made-up info.

This chick's so bland there's no way she's gonna replace serena.

The game has character customization just like X/Y did, so they can easily just use Serena in her place.

This anime will always be trash. I pity those stupid enough to watch it every week.

since XY, weren't the protagonists aged up to 15? So are these ones 10 year old again, or is she just flat chested?

Customization has nothing to do with it you stupid idiot. They could've easily kept any of the previous companions if they wanted to.

Serena won't stay because she's been around for too long and the producers realize it's better to have a fresh face promote the brand.

The X/Y protags were never given ages, but 16-year-old Matiere was said to be younger than your character.

The ORAS protags were stated to be 12 ingame.

>he watches pokemon

>Chicken-chan looks just like Serena
What? She looks nothing like long or shorthaired Serena.

Careful you'll trigger the /vp/ crossboarders.

>producers realize it's better to have a fresh face promote the brand
Yes, that's why ash always changes

Ash serves as the sole vessel that connects each series together. He's only there for continuity.

I wish you'd follow your own advice and stop shitting up /vp/.

I can´t wait to see her in the anime!!!

She looks too tsundere for my tastes.

Stop assuming every one posts on your shitty board.

Stop making generals on Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to /vp/.

If you are the only one that might seem like someone who definitely would post on /vp/ in the entire thread, what does that say about you?