Parts of Oslo, capital of Norway, lost to Islamic control

extraordinaryinfo.com/norway-police-radical-islam-has-taken-over-oslo/

wtf Norwegians - is this thing exaggerated all to hell? It sounds pretty bad anyway:

Police in Norway say that they have completely lost control over the city of Oslo due to the fact that radical Islamists have taken over the area.

According to police, Gronland, a district in the city of Oslo, is experiencing “apocalyptic levels of violence and lawlessness.”

Occupydeplorables.com reports: The Gronland district of Oslo looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly next to the Gronland subway station, violence is epidemic, and the police have largely given up. It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected.

The police are powerless. Five years ago, Aftenposten, a pro-Islamic leaning publication that is the largest newspaper in the Oslo, stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Gronland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”

The women are being raped at night in Oslo, and the men are robbed more than ever.

Do ... do you need help, Norge bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
youtube.com/watch?v=qczr6Z2qtpE
youtube.com/watch?v=tlTdxdK38Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg
youtube.com/watch?v=GV_tkHblEqg
youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part and Parcel

self-bump. I know, this is being posted when all the Norges are still asleep.

This would be a landmark though - /losing control of part of a capital city/.

will pol ever shut up about these "muslim no-go zones" that literally, 100% of the time turn out to be false?

>the men are robbed more than ever.

Muslims have extremely strict laws against robbery, there is almost no thiefs in Saudi Arabia.

>People sell drugs openly

Muslims don't even drink alcohol.

These problems aren't caused by muslims.

maybe they shouldn't have women in the police force

>women officer
This is the problem, if we send them some good american donut cops the muslims would be afraid to breathe.

Not unless it's against infidels.

Because the Saudi government will chop off their hands, as long as there is no punishment for them in Norway they will continue to steal

Is this the same thing as the no go zones of London or is this straight up caliphate?

>Muslims being peaceful to the infidel kaffir they're at war with

only as commanded by their holy text and prophet, shillfag

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

I'll try a thread like this again tomorrow, when the Norwegians are awake.

Olso has been over-run by shitskins since the 90's.
And yes, it is a literal hellhole there. Ask any Norwegian about Grönland and he will confirm what the police say.

Islam and the people who believe in it are a cancer that need to be eradicated from the face of the planet

it's true.

want to know how I know?

just look at the picture. the people in control of law enforcement there are women.

women will always shill for BBC until the BBC turns on them.

facts of life my man.

They should be waking up anytime bud

There will be a major war all over Europe.

If this madness doesn't stop.

And it won't.

That site links to "occupydeplorables" as their source of information

Which then cites their sources as
"sources: Gronland Police, Youtube, Aftenposten, jewish news"

Dumbfuck sites like that, get paid by dumfuck readers like people in this thread.

I thought you guys were the 'based' Scandinavians, after Denmark and Finland perhaps.

It's about the same as London I would say. There used to be mostly pakistanis there. They formed rival gangs and honour killings and drug dealing has been everyday life ever since.

BEHOLD THE TRIPS OF PERFECTION

this

bullshit

euros are way too cucked and their gene pools too decimated after two world wars to do anything.

Sup Forums has front row seats to the death of western europe.

long popcorn, short whitey.

miss me yet?

Us being "based" is just becasue people compare us to Sweden.
We are still very nationalistic as a people, and we are all proud of our heritage and culture, unlike the swedes.
Probably because we have been under both Sweden and Denmark as well as being occupied by Germany during the war.

Our politicians and police acknowledge the fact that there is a problem with immigration, and are trying to do something about it. But we are not doing nearly enough, and the ones that ultimately pulls the strings are as bad as the rest of elites.

Well, feel free to go start your day - I just found it shocking that in your capital city the /police/ would say such a thing. Hopefully the Scandinavian Spring comes soon.

(some Royksopp)

youtube.com/watch?v=qczr6Z2qtpE

The leftist solution to this problem is more Muslims.

Wow better import a few million more shitskins and do absolutley nothing to stop this

>implying that any of shit applies to dealings with kuffar.
The Taliban had no problem exporting poppies for the same reason.

Trips of the Almighty God confirm

Why do they not do as the budhists did and expel them by violence.

> People sell drugs openly

Are these mostly black muslims there?

Not /true/ muslims, amiright?

youtube.com/watch?v=tlTdxdK38Rc

How about just stopping with the gibs. I promise you the problems will go away as the migrants won't migrate to anywhere that has no gibs.

Because white people can't into self preservation.

As a man who live and work in Oslo. I'll admit that area could use some good old american democracy, but Oslo lost to islam? No my man.
Gay people are harassed wherever there are brown people, so that's nothibg special.
Drugs are probably easy to find there, drugs are abundant wherever there are black and brown people.
Police havn't lost control, but one has reason to be concerned.
That article is like a crazy Alex Jobes rant. Not false, but highly exaggerated

wew lad
fucking WEW

I'd rather them dead

Sieg Heil

Is there a war in South Africa where whites are being raped and slaughtered? What makes you think Europe will be any different? For God's sake, we have proof that Brits would rather their children be raped than be called racist. And you think they're going to fight?

the lucky se7en

'k. Well, business as usual then in Europe. Thanks.

(Rokysopp - 'Monument')
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6UnKr6Bwg

Hope norbot stays alive after Norway is kill

t. The poz and the ignorant

I couldnt find any other source that claimed this.
Literally fake news. I mean we all know about the immigration problems but is this how low weve stooped?

I see European war and revolution coming from a mile away and I'm not even over in Europe. Are the elites that blinded to reality. They have to get off their asses and change shit, otherwise shit is going to change them in a very negative way.

They need to suffer. Only way to repent for their sins is to cleanse by fire, and if they survive rise from the ashes. They should serve as a lesson to others in the EU.

It's true, Sweden fucked us. Please meme us so that people in Norway wake up.

It is fake news, click the article and read who "reports" it and read their sources, or just read.

Lies and slander, burger. You shouldn't believe everything you read on sites like "extraordinaryinfo" and "occupydeplorables". Granted, there are a lot of brown people in Gronland and the surrounding areas, but there are also liquor stores and sluts and white cucks living in the area without problems, so comparing it to any third world hole is retarded.

The parents may do little, but the raped children will certainly have a vendetta when they get older.

>Muslims have extremely strict laws against robbery, there is almost no thiefs in Saudi Arabia.
>Muslims don't even drink alcohol.
>These problems aren't caused by muslims.

Well they sure as fucked aren't in Saudi Arabia.

I'm assuming you voted FrP, you cave-dwelling farmnigger

TRIPS
of
TRUTH
F

>Muslims don't even drink alcohol
yeah no they drink a lot and to make it worse, they can't take it at all.
And they use plenty of narcotics too.
Maybe they aren't supposed too but that's another thing entirely

>Hinduism

Huh?

FUCK wrong thread.

>tfw our ancestors died in the Crusades to protect us and hundreds of years later we just opened the doors and let the invaders walk right in and take our cities

This must end

diversity is our strength mmmmkay

youtube.com/watch?v=GV_tkHblEqg

Time to get /fit/ lads

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM

I'm assuming you didn't coffeeshop-roaming cityjew.

Well then.

>no go zones where muslim majority has implemented sharia law
>"their problem isn't muslims"
Ohboy

It boils my blood that people are actually stupid enough to believe this garbage.
>derp their religion forbids X that means they obey it to the letter always :^)
When has that ever held true for people of any other religion? Did people think the mafia was just a fairy tale because all the people involved were practicing Catholics?

Americans tried to warn you 12 years ago, but you just called us fat retards. Now this ancient meme has come true.

>Islam is at war with the world
>Islam is incompatible with Democracy
>Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization
>Islam only seeks to conquer

No surprises here. We all know the truth.

Spaka Zulu niglord talking through bumhole say many mad things

>WaPo is FAKE NEWS
>This crazy blog isn't

God, I love you Sup Forums

Unironically this

Can't magus Carlson handle it?
He's white and gets to go first

Can you write it in Arabic so peeps in Norway can understand it?

>nostalgia thread Sup Forums edition

Hey I tried to delete it, but Sup Forums said it had been up for too long.

>being this insanely delusional/ignorant.

My fucking god you need to go end yourself for the rest of us.

Why do norwegians let jews push them around?

like wtf norway how do you not know the jews were planning this against you hence Israel didnt take a single refugee but all those jews told you too take them all. hahahahaha

I hope he is in hell

[spoiler] so he can continue killing leftists in the afterlife [/spoiler]

Shut up ,you fat retard

My Greek ancestors are crying seeing what has become of our nation. We are island people about philosphy food family and that chill life. Heir Merkel decides to open the hell gates and let millions of savages rape The EU.