DATS RITE WHITE BITCH

DATS RITE WHITE BITCH

DATS RITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBYqN6yTzKQ
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
amren.com/ar/2009/07/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ERwxOJ2ER8
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POST THE FUCKING LINK
WHAT A SHIT THREAD

Black kids should all have to spend a year in jail at 12, so we don't have to wait until their for 1st offense against an American to learn about the prison system(Right/Wrong).

We're gonna need a video numbnuts

chimps literally can't even learn

>nog attacks a woman
meh she'll still work hard to undermine the white race

post the fucking liveleak or webm from wsg you fucking subhuman

it's a nothingburger, two nogs fighting and the dumb white bitch tries to get in the way because blacks are people or something

I wonder if that made her rethink her vote for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBYqN6yTzKQ

Meh. Fuck this thread. I wanna see some white women getting knocked out and power bombed into the concrete.

niggers must be exterminated

>news report about the video showing edited clips and leaving out or bleeping all the best stuff

Fuck off. Liveleak or nothing.

AYO

Hol up

>Smacks lips.

APPRECIATE IT BRO

Black people hate all forms of whiteness, including intelligence
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/

>I have nothing but the highest accolades
what the fuck

QUADS

This is retarded and not even news what the fuck dude.

Niggers are the worst. I had a good amount of them in my classes growing up. If they're not being disruptive, obnoxious assholes, they're completely incompetent at every subject in school. The worst was when our school was forced to bus in niggers from the cities. These niggers were the absolute worst. Huge brawls between sheboons and chimps just about every week.

Fucking nigger pavement apes they are literally subhuman they have no impulse control,low IQ and a high level of aggression.

"Obviously the black children were being attacked by this cave beast and fought back out of fear for their lives. White people have a long history of attacking black children. Glad they were able to fight her off!"

Based comment in video.

Teachers should carry guns. In a low enough caliber so the bullet doesn't go threw the skinny. To accidentally hit innocent student reciting the pledge

America has gone to shit.

Only thing that will solve this shit now it either a civil war resulting in either the conservatives winning or splitting/forming their own country or complete collapse and letting Russia or China take over and build something new.

Study abroad should be a reward not a punishment.

Being able to continue killing their own babies is literally all women care about.

Single issue voters.

theres like 100+ videos of this if you frequent liveleak
1000+ more of niggers disrupting/fighting
worldstarhiphop has 10000+

oh and chekd

This.

Smart nigs need to seperate from their retards.

quads of truth

Science is the white mans magic!
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Typical niggers, now you cucks know why we used to lynch them

I need to make babies with that woman.

niggers truly are fucking subhuman

The big stupid grins in

just drive me nuts. They literally have no appreciation of anything they're talking about and don't need to - it's only about power. They figure they have it there and can just dictate reality.

>covert sweetieposting
I like it

They're prone to vice, too.

exactly this happened to me. I was fighting this kid and the teacher kinda snuck up between us and got hit by both of us. why do they do this?

it's hard to do that. they end up shooting you. niggers claim the white man made them niggers, so when one tries to not be a nigger, he gets killed by a nigger, and they do it because he wasn't acting like a nigger. being black in america is tough, because you look like a nigger.

>
>Nigga I'll end your world, you weak as fuck. I hope I meet you so I can bloody that dick suckin mouth you got. Trick ass mark. listen here you fuckin dumn ass lil kid you prolly still live with you mother , ill fuck her and make you my step son dont play with me bitch ass nigga ill slap the dog shit out of your face! Ima impregnate your honkey mom so that her pale faced ass has a chocolate baby and knows what its like to raise a black child id slap your teeth out honky boy show yourself who the real you are. Little mark faggot. Ain't nobody joking u dumb ass nigga this real life, ill fuck yo mom too bitch! You pussy, your girl looks like a dark sumo wrestler with no tits..you making Godzilla your wife tells me everything I need to know about this short fat fuck. Bitch nigga mad he goes home to a fat, dark, fuggly wife that has a crusty asshole...this nigga 250lbs and 5ft 4...his hoe about the same fucking Spanish sumo wrestling looking loser.

>leftist gets enriched
Watch most clueless retards like get all angry and pissed when someone who works hard to undermine the hard working people of this country gets their shit slapped by their own pet monkey.

>ITT: Angry white bois

AS EXPECTED
S

E
X
P
E
C
T
E
D

>residents reacting
>students
WEW FUCKING LAD

THE CHECKENING

Better just kill them instead, no point in locking them up when it won't change anything about their behavior

weird I've never see white kids doing this but I see black kids doing it all the time

>incident

Swede? Leaf? Israel?

90% of public school teachers, especially the old women, deserve it completely. They're not only giant shills for whatever flavor of politically correct horse shit happens to be in that month, but they're dumb as bricks and couldn't leave a rock to sit.

It isn't like they're all one person, a lot of the teachers I've had in the past were pretty cool. Then again my area isn't very political, just some shit hole in the middle of nowhere.

>It isn't like they're all one person,

They basically are. They all parrot the same "diversity is strength" horseshit and shove it down kids throats.
Any teacher worth a damn goes for the higher paychecks in private schools.

Fair enough, guess I was just lucky or something then. All of my teachers just teach what they're supposed to teach, English maths etc

>oh my gaaaaash, that's terrible
WORLD STAR

yeah i have no sympathy
all the fucking detention i got was ridiculous while girls were doing their makeup in class i got in trouble for fucking giggling

She literally made no argument at all and just flashed a fuck ton of new speak, and really I'm not sure how you could "end science." How do you stop things about reality from being true?
"A apple fell from a tree and suddenly it becomes gravity and they make an equation." It's like she thinks people didn't know things fell to the ground until gravity was discovered. Newton fucker was trying to piece together celestial mechanics for the first time and she thinks he's just sitting under a tree saw an apple fall and said "imma call that gravity... oooo let's make up numbers that is also gravity" the "equation" is literally the measurement of gravity, and when put into other equations will predict the outcome of a real world event sounds pretty legit.

I didn't want to say this, but she is just stupid. I don't understand where a person this ignorant could be speaking as an authority. Even the rest of the panel is annoyed by her... I love how progressives are always so fired up about their own cause and how you should be, but almost fall asleep during others mindless rants.

"It's not true" guy was the best part. I just wish he would have said he was just expressing his opinion when they singled him out and explained the "space" to him.

Chances are shes a diversity loving boomer fuck but this good footage for showing black savagery to normal fags.

amren.com/ar/2009/07/

that shaboon's feigned shock.

this can't be happening.

Checkeeeeeeeeeeeed

>I don't understand where a person this ignorant could be speaking as an authority

>I don't understand

Ich habe es versucht

>“That’s a very unfortunate situation, unfortunate for that teacher to get caught up in that,” said resident Rosemary Ringer. The cell phone video appears to show two students fighting, with a teacher standing in the middle. The teacher then gets caught in a crossfire of slaps. “People just taking things into their own hands and not stopping, taking a breath, assessing the situation,” said resident Abby Holcomb.

how do you seriously describe it like that

that teacher should thank her loser father for helping to get rid of those ebil nazis.

S to spit on USA

Observed

Faggot OP's who do not post the links to their posts should be permabanned.

t. nigger

That's what she gets for cultural apporopiatin.

"I can't understand it so get rid of it!"

Sweet punch. Would like to know what happened to her after that though

Can’t argue with them digits

Yet another 1 post by this ID slide thread.

Man I wanna be terrorist and kill after watching this video

The nigger beat her up.

Segregation needs to happen until we fix the black community.

Preferably with a pair of scissors.
>mfw black man losing to a white woman

Most likely she was beaten up pretty damn badly. Probably got stabbed and killed.

this youth problem you've got there has really gotten out of hand

>She literally made no argument at all and just flashed a fuck ton of new speak
Language for blacks only enables them to employ specious arguments to justify their actions. They basically only speak in rhetorics without even realizing it. I'm not even sure if they are fully self-aware beings.

It's like this chimp here, the way it acts moves seems to us like it knows what it's doing, but there is probably surprisingly little going in its mind. It's mostly just automated behavior. It just look convincing.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ERwxOJ2ER8

7:10
>there is a bizarre blending of white forms with black substance
>what had dawned on [hesketh] prichard is that to the haitians the imitation of civilization is as good as the real thing.
>they believe that if they are able to dress like white men and speak the white man's language and mimic the white man's institutions, and then they are as good as white men.
>and you know, what prichard observed of the haitians applies equally well to blacks in the united states today
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

She bought her ticket. She knew what she was getting into.

I say, let her crash.

can we let Japan take over?
I'm for all Neo-Americans being forced to be Weeaboos

it's all so tiresome

kek, have gestapo checking in to make sure you've consumed your daily dose of anime related material.

/Thread

Fucking monkeys should have never been allowed to leave the plantation.
Even the bible says that they are beasts

>0:39 Oh my gosh...aw that's terrible
Really no empathy in their kind

Sterilization for nigger infants, you only need to do it for 25 years and they will die out

how long until she claims to be the victim

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

delet

this state is fucked. whites will be a minority here in georgia by 2025. then we flip blue

Yeah, balancing on one leg while punching is a great idea.