One Piece 828

SAPUFAGS EPIC BTFO BY FORESHADOWING

SHE WILL MARRY YONJI BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T CARE SANJI'S THE GROOM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10376716
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621740/Syrians-suspected-planning-IS-attack-arrested-Germany.html
strawpoll.me/10376716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fishman island on the cover page

get ready for monet next chapter

Pudding is a lying slut and only completely retarded sperglords have even an iota of doubt about this.

>next person will be Luffy

Sanji will rescue Pudding and Big Mom will chase the strawhats all the way to kaidou

But she just said she literally loves everything about him, are you blind?

SHE FORESHADOWED THAT HER MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN MAYBE YOU'RE THE BLIND SAPUFAG

Can Rayleigh take the whole Germa army by himself?

>I would never lie, user. You and I have so much in common.

Sanji, the most wanted man in the world

Wanted by women

Rayleigh can't even take a piss without a handrail. Old shit should hurry up and die.

How many of BM children are cufrently infants?
Is BM pregnant right now?

THE CAKE (PUDDING) IS A LIE
REMEMBER IN TWO YEARS
I WILL COME BACK AND TAKE THE CREDIT

>that Nami

LuNa fags epic BTFO.

strawpoll.me/10376716
keep the poll rolling

You could also try to take control of your life in the meanwhile.

>I hope someone flies a plane into your fat mom, you curryfucker.

How old is BM if she has that many children?

2d women

>All the Fishman Island kids wearing straw hats
So which one of those little shits is going to destroy the island?

is this supposed to be a 10 in amerifat land?

I've seen so many release day cancer but wow, previous thread really sucked hard.

She's painfully cute.

Didn't Sanji not have time to meet her before the wedding? Wasn't that why they showed him a picture of Pudding on the boat. Also, this makes it sound like she meet him somewhat of a while ago, while Sanji isn't that far ahead of the rest of the Straw Hats.

Either she's lying or she met a fake Sanji or something

I ain't a virgin lol.

Nami asking her if she loves her man, she was ready to throw hands if she said yes.

LUNAFAGS EPIC BTFO

Was that really Sanji? Why was he just shown as a silhoutte? It feels kinda fishy the way it was depicted - either Pudding is lying, or that wasn't actually Sanji

SaNafags are so fucking insecure that SaPu is happening
down to the locker of Davy Jones you you dead shippers

Not even american but without the freckles she's easily a 9/10 for a teenager. Honestly though, the freckles make her cuter.

We have special guests from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>Man you're one mad sandnigger honestly.

t. the "8,5/10" little shit

Who the fuck would fuck BM?

You shouldn't joke about sandniggers, pretty sure they're going to kill some white people during the Euro
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621740/Syrians-suspected-planning-IS-attack-arrested-Germany.html
Some of you anons in Sup Forums might really die.
Just kidding, I know you're virgins
but I'm not so I'm worried, I hope I won't die

Is Sanji's third eye a heart, Satan?

I'm actually mad that these chapters are reinforcing SaNa because I really like Pudding.

Is this a weird mental condition where you have to post a self-portrait whenever anyone says anything that triggers you?

>You shouldn't joke about sandniggers, pretty sure they're going to kill some white people during the Euro
>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621740/Syrians-suspected-planning-IS-attack-arrested-Germany.html
>Some of you anons in Sup Forums might really die.
>Just kidding, I know you're virgins
>but I'm not so I'm worried, I hope I won't die

>Pudding is deceiving them Conis style
>Carrot works for Kaido
Samesies...

you might be perfect as harem protagonist

Yeah, also her description of him.. she said heart eyes and black legs. Sounds to me that she didnt meet and just read his wanted poster. Thats were she got that from

Hey britbongistian, didn't your sharia law ban internet already?

kek

>=( that hurts user

this is nothing compared to Rebecca fag and Jinbe fag days. lurk moar newfag

How is Doffy a Paramecia and not a Logia?

wew

she does look like a 10 year old

he ate a paramecia fruit

He can't physically transform into strings. He can only produce new strings outside of his body and control them.

>mfw there are actually people right here right now in this fucking thread who think Pudding is not leading Luffy right into a trap

Why are so sandshits so easy to troll? There's this one mad sandnigger in this thread who keeps spamming images because he's beyond mad about being nature's joke kek.

If she's not lying I think he actually met her.

Basically because of what he said (the "I want to return to my friends"). If it had been Yonji or some other faggot they wouldn't have said that.

>Is this a weird mental condition where you have to post a self-portrait whenever anyone says anything that triggers you?

Does Carrot actually like Sanji romantically or is she just saying she likes him platonically and is too pure to get what Pudding is trying to say?

Hey sandnigger

I know right
Virgins are easy to trigger too

The minks like Sanji because he helped them retard

They were 1000 times better than the shipperfags and Sup Forumstards that we're having right now.

>Hey britbongistian, didn't your sharia law ban internet already?

see how there are many crossboarder scums in OP threads

Maybe she is, but it's will be against her will
and will be forgiven

She thinks Sanji is a carrot because he's totally useless in a fight and belongs underground.

Well maybe it was the older brother that took the place of Sanji and said he was Sanji.

Oda drew the wrong Nami right there,he got confused since he has so many Namifaces. And yes Nami loves him.

>Why are so sandshits so easy to troll? There's this one mad sandnigger in this thread who keeps spamming images because he's beyond mad about being nature's joke kek.

Man you're beyond mad. Why don't you explode yourself someday like you let goats explode in your ass daily.

Remember to report and move on.

Alright

Guess I mixed up him with his string puppet/clones

Makes sense since Robin is a paramecia too

I hope Pudding turns out to be super fucking evil.

Is that you in this pic?

>Man you're beyond mad. Why don't you explode yourself someday like you let goats explode in your ass daily.

I hope Pudding is lying, I think she'll be a more interesting character as a villain than a moeblob.

It's not like Sanji will marry her anyway, there's no way Oda would actually give him character development, a girlfriend and have to change (or tone down a lot) his womanizing gags.

But why would he say that he can't marry her and wants to return to his friends?

Maybe Yonji wants Pudding for himself. So yeah, SAPUFAGS BTFO.

Remember to vote if you didn't

strawpoll.me/10376716

So the reason big mom got excited about luffy is because she wants to bang him?

I don't THINK Pudding is tricking/trapping them, but I'm not ruling it out nor will I be surprised if she is.

No it's you!

Is Lola the daughter Pudding is talking about?

just send him off to Sup Forums and be done with it

low tier bait. Rebeccafag could easily derail entire threads for weeks

She wants to eat him. She wants to eat everyone. She's gathering them all together and fattening them up. Pudding will know about this and will be like "Oh yeah she wants to eat you, why wouldn't you want that?" with a yandere face.

>no u

>6 months into the year of Sanji
>Sanji barely appeared

No it's you.

Yes.

yes.

Yeah. Also, look at Nami's face. She already knows that or is guessing that it might be her.

can't wait to see BTFO'd pudding haters in couple of weeks

One Piece isn't the real world.
One Piece works the way Oda wills it. And in Oda's mind, beautiful women are innocent and pure creatures whose only flaw is that they don't understand manly passions like giant robots.

Luffy

Shipperfags are doing it for months. Besides, rebeccafag wouldn't do anything unless you fags give him attention.

>If you have a brain, you're a hater
Holy shit
I can't even
This is SJW level logic

What about Big Mom?

That scene was really lewd.

>>If you have a brain, you're a hater
>Holy shit
>I can't even
>This is SJW level logic

Big Mom isn't beautiful, therefore she can be evil and deceiving

And Kalifa
and Miss Valentine

obviously

She'll be the reason Big Mom allies with the Straw Hats in the end but then Big Mom will job to Kaido

But Hancock is the most beautiful woman in the world and is a complete bitch, egotistical as hell, and even likes boasting how she can be a complete bitch and get away with it because she's so hot.

Nami is obviously hot, and while she has a nice side, she's mainly characterised by being greedy and sneaky. Robin is also beautiful and, again, has a nice side but is also characterised by being distant, somewhat grim, pessimistic and kind of cruel to her enemies.

>Hiatus until issue 29
Is that a one week break or more?

Because he is the one who drived out Kaidou underling out of Zou ? (She even witnessed it).
I bet anything he tried to "garchu" her

Sanj's sister?