archive.is/0ZLre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k...keep me posted

>glad the gold is safe

All for it to be harvested in 3 days.

ROTHSCHILDS BTFO!

>drumpf is a slave to jews
ftfy OP

keep telling yourself that. I bet you think the holocaust is real too.

>steve mnuchin - jew
>gary cohn - jew
>rex tillerson - jew
>ivanka trump - jew
>jared kushner - jew

>b-but... trump is /ourguy/!!! 4D CHESS!!!!!

sorry to break it to you but Trump vs the literal manifestation of the Deep States power is unlikely.

If it does happen expect a couple dozen 9/11s wherever there's plenty of gold nearby

I call bullshit.

Trump can barely get a majority-controlled House/Senate to pass a health care repeal.

According to Greenspan him and Trump talked numerous times about a gold standard. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries something esp considering Trump is the first pres since decades to have a huge number of empty seats to appoint on the Fed. He could appoint all gold shills

Why you didnt mention Mcmaster?

see this

I'd cream my jeans if NESARA came to pass.
Too bad it literally never will as long as the government is a thing.

8.5 year sentence for $100k in fraud, sounds like a nothing burger court case

You do know Rothschild is a common surname

WRONG

she better stay away from the gym, have guards and make a statement about how she's not depressed, suicidal, etc.

>if I draw an arrow and write down some shit about significant historical figures, it must be true
I'll be cautiously optimistic, as with all things, but I still think it won't happen until either the US faces complete collapse, or a bunch of government officials suddenly suicide themselves and the Prez announces that the Fed will be abolished.

You're witnessing it. Day of the rope goes all the way to the Rothschilds. They were all over clintons emails and connected to obama.

>reset the Jewish system so they can rule for another 70 years.

ahhhh no thanks. There will be none of us left by then.

Trump is going to take down the Rothschilds.

"Some of the authors of NESARA Law are Ron Paul, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Paul Wellstone, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangle and Dennis Kucinich."

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-687532

Fucking checked
I hope this is the actual timeline we're in, and there is a HUGE happening on the horizon. Hard to keep the faith sometimes.

the currency is going to have to be reset... It HAS to happen. The western economy is too overextended and imbalanced. The debt is enormous and the only assets the west has to keep their obligations met are the currencies themselves... which they're bleeding out the value of and depreciating.

The US in particular, but also the EU to an extent, have investment in the currencies to keep their consumer economies going. But with both central bank interest rates at near 0%, their economies are becoming heavily credit-based and liquid.. Once the rates go up, it's over (and they have to go up to stop inflation, which has already happened to the EU/Canada and other nations).

This would be really really good for us, although at first would seem harsh. A more sound currency means that these western economies can no longer print money and go into debt to fund our massive ghettos, migrants. It may be difficult for people like us, but those people will be destroyed. Imagine going from a culture of pure welfare to one where you have to work 40 hours a week and manage a budget.

Better to hurt now then later. We are still strong enough to survive it right now, 8 more years of a Democrat/Communist, not so sure.

>be a giga-jew connected to the most powerful family in the world
>still feel the need to scam goyim out of chump change after a natural disaster
Jews. Jews never change.

Don't go to Dallas

There is too much money concentrated in too few hands. I know a lot of faggots on here wil be like "muh free market," but we haven't had free markets in a very long time. The whole system is designed to benefit the pedo satanists and fuck everyone else.

The man is right about everything and it's time to accept it.

Where does amnesty fit in?

well, Bannon was on the right track, i think. Most of the means of actually creating wealth are overseas for western nations. Trying to stimulate here to get an economy "going" really only ends up giving money to Asia while we buy their goods.

If we have a 8-10% annual trade debt... in a few years, that's trillions of dollars that are now overseas. Sure, the people who make a fortune on this structured, global order make out like bandits... that's the few people who have the money. but, markets are booming where htey put their assets. They invest in low currencies to make goods and ship them to higher currency zones to sell them. The west tries to substitute the lack of goods production with monetary policy, but we're at our end with that.

between student load, medical debt and housing, the US lenders are expecting Trillions of dollars they're not going to get. Then they can't make their balance sheets work and there's another round of bailouts... however, the US is out of pension accounts and assets to steal/liquidate to pay for it. All that's left is to destroy the currency and take it all down.

Trump needs to get in when that happens and do a debt jubilee and have the rest of the west follow suit. Give it a few years to restructure the economies and make them more local. It would be difficult, but if we go through massive austerity, it can be done. And DESU, austerity isn't that bad considering most benefits that we want from our Governments end up in the hands of those who are sent here to replace us anyway.... So we might as well just get rid of those benefits (they'd be nice if our government wasn't insane) and just tough it out for a while with our wages... The public safety net we try to avoid is a primary source of income/lifestyle for all these people... get rid of it and the growing ghetto culture and migration are over

Bannon is a faggot zionist

Do not fucking shill for Steve "Israel first" Bannon.

If only there was an alternative

Trump has 9 Jewish grandchildren. Fuck off kike.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING JEWISH TALKING POINTS WEVE ALL SEEN THEM A MILLION TIMES!

>accusing anybody of being a Zionist

her daughter is a shitskin

fucking disgusting

Listen shlomo. You retards all post the same pictures over and over again. Literally the same fucking pictures MONTHS AND MONTHS on end.

It doesn't do shit. We know the truth you fucking faggot.

I saw someone transfer 465 BTC today while watching the live feed on a blockchain explorer.
That's roughly $1.8m USD.
Who got cancelled?

>all might is actually trump

Shut the fuck up kike.
>we know da truth 4D chess he's secretly nazi and hates jews thats why he has 9 jewsh grandchildren hurrr infiltration xDD TRUMP (JEWS) ALWAYS WIN MAGA
Go back to fucking t_D already you cancerous niggers ruined this board.

I want to believe

learn how markets and currency manipulation works and come to your own conclusion. I didn't say he was sincere, right on every issue... I basically said that having wealth-producing assets in your border/currency zone is going to make your country wealthy... it's not that hard of a concept, really. That's how China goes from having abject poverty to a good living standard in two decades.. they have all the factories.

>go back to t_D

same old talking points.

same old pictures

YOU GUYS CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR LITTLE SHILL GUIDE.

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.

now this brings up an interesting question:

is the president of the united states circumcised?
and if so, how can we trust him?

>being this delusional

look i voted for Trump but you are fucking retarded if you believe any of this for a second

Nice reddit spacing Go back faggot.

Rex Tillerson is not a merchant

he's a based accelerationist just like merkel. literally 4D chess.

JIDF runs T_D you faggot.

>JIDF runs t_d
>Trump does AMA at t_d
makes you think

Noice

Tillerson is not a jew. Also you should recognize that being Jewish does not automatically make one a bad person. Stop generalizing, learn to separate the good jews from the bad (albeit a difficult task).

>FED abolished
>no income tax
>...

haha, I want to believe.

Interesting mix. I hate to say it but with the recent protests at Pelosi's office I have to wonder if maybe she isn't evil but just misguided. Same with Harry Reid. But ugh Maxine Waters

You get a debt reset too!

Vindication and Rebirth will happen soon

US opens military base in Israel, better to keep the kikes in check with.

Jews still have a lot of power, but Trump represents wrestling some of that power away. You have to be very delicate with it lest you provoke a 9/11 or WWII situation.

I saw this too, and that's why I was so fucking skeptical.
They want to remove sources of government income, then fund old fucks more, without even touching other sectors of government influence.
Doesn't sound too well thought out.
The last five bullets had me in tears, no joke.

I wish this would come true.

Yeah, be a good goy and shill for Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly coup instead!

That "non-essential" sales tax means that the average American is going to be paying a lot higher percentage of their income than a rich person. The richest people would end up paying less than 1 percent in taxes.
For example, paying $1000 for my computer is a lot higher percentage of my income than it is to a rich person. Warren Buffet gives himself like $100k a year salary and is notorious for being a piece of garbage that doesn't spend money, so he, a billionaire, would end up paying less taxes than a lot of people making less than 6 figures.
I want a military that can destroy all other countries on the planet at the same time in under a day, and for the government to be able to continually buy gold,silver, and platinum if needed, so how about a 5% top bracket for the highest earners and 1 or 2 for everyone else.
>worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth
Dumb, you can only have so many winners. China growing has taken prosperity away from all other nations, we shouldn't want "worldwide prosperity"
>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
Same as above and its also not our problem and shouldn't be paid for by the US.

tfw Jacob Rothschild gets BTFO

If you're arguing against NESERA you need to kill yourself as soon as possible.

I argued against 3 points of it and provided reasoning.

Your first point makes no sense.

Of course if oyu have more money buying something will be less percent of ur net worht. What the fuck kind of point is that.

Worldwide redistribution aka a debt reset is going to be amazing.

LMAO POINT 3 IS EVEN DUMBER. You're a faggot.

PRAISE KEK

>>restructure the economies
Tall order without mass conflict. Praise to the man who can do this peacefully.

My first point makes plenty of sense, rich people end up paying less taxes than non-rich people in a sale tax system.
Second point makes sense, why should the US reset anyone else's debt except itself and its people? How would that help us?
You didn't even provide an argument against my third point. Why should we send money overseas for "humanitarian" purposes? How does it help Americans to send money to africa to build schools and help them not starve so they can breed even more?

spoilers
this definitely won't happen
but, also, no war is going to happen other than the current proxy wars
sorry to disappoint, goyim

this is going to happen. watch. The rothschilds are going down.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

DUMP ALL YOU MONEY IN BTC NOW

He will redpill the world after they all move here. DACA will be law, Amnesty next.

>I LIVE

>Trump can barely get a majority-controlled House/Senate to pass a health care repeal.
While this is true, he is exposing the swamp by their inability to work for what the people elected him to do. People are extremely fed up with the way that House/Senate and other elected officials are behaving. If these people are elected out in their next election cycles and new, actual leadership is able to be voted into offices a real difference can be made and this truly would be draining the swamp. Either they can follow Trump's agenda or get forced out of office at the next turn. The choice is clearly theirs, the American people do have the power to affect change and perhaps this is exactly what needs to happen. Trump continually BTFOs everyone and puts them on notice. This may be exactly the change we need at this point in time. Sure, it takes a great deal of work and patience but no one ever promised anything worth while would either be fast or easy.

Have a little faith desu.

right...and my birth name is actually jeff

yeah whatever, fuck off back to /r/The_Donald

>REEE MUH DONALD MUH DONALD MUH TALKING POINTS

>REEEEEE

You guys are so braindead that the only good you are to anyone is a fucking shill on an anime imageboard. Think about that. You're worthless to humanity.

bump
my wildest dreams. god bless donald trump.

bump, this is important

Dunno what this means Sup Forums but I've stumbled across another domain which appears to have been setup with WordPress back in July 2010 at:
alexjonesex.com
archive.is/0ZLre

Seems like a theme test for WordPress etc etc. I have to say this is bizarre to me that the test posts on the alexjonesex.com site go back to 2010. It appears to have been abandoned in like 2015 or so. Looks like the plans have been set for a while. Can someone else with some knowledge check this?

On an unrelated note. What a total bitch....

>Trump harnessed the Republicans to move against the Dems and deliver himself the presidency.
>There's no way Trump could harness one group of Jews against another.

in the case of a currency reset, what happens to real estate? my 400,000 gets vaporized, but you keep your house? renters btfo?

>trump does ama at Sup Forums
>madame president!

you see trump is a genius, and ur a tinydick kikeboi shill.

fucking checked
>hurr durr Sup Forums wants to kill some random jew down the street
no, we are going after the money masters and they are all, by {{{coincidence}}}, jews.