Trump is the reason Shkreli is in jail

Not sure if this is out there - Shkreli claimed that he personally appealed to Trump to drop charges in fraud case when he was in town during the inauguration festivities. This was apparently ineffective. Why Donald?

He's not jew enough

I miss his stream. Does he ahve bail? If not Hillary will get him killed

No.

He is in jail because he deserves it.

What for exactly? Tax fraud?

Why would Trump willingly tie his name to the man who is mostly known for jacking up Epipen prices? Shitty optics and there's not really much moral impetus.

for posting on facebook that he would pay 5000 dollars to anyone who stole a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair so he can ahve her DNA

redpill: Trump said he didnt like Shkreli
Shkreli said he didnt like Trump
All this before Trump won
Shkreli debated Destiny, Shkreli said he supported Trump only slightly more than Clinton. He said Trump was a shitty business man and that Shkreli would have made a lot more if he started off with as much money as Trump did.
Shkreli always thought Trump was an idiot, but always hated Hillary.
Either way i still like Martin, I liked his streams. He's smart af. He's probably fucked though

he price gouged the healthcare providers not the people who needed the drug

it was a shitty AIDS drug from the 80s...

That's not a crime.
You need a law first.

Exactly

Yes that violated his parole or whatever waiver he was on since he already has the fraud issue.

Look, the guy amuses me and he's on /ourside/ but you can't just put a bounty on people like that. "Hi I'm an extremely rich person and I'll pay $5k for a strand of someone's hair."
You can't fucking do that without facing consequences, esp. if you're already in big legal trouble and are out on bail or w/e.

Usury.

O fuck off it's a strand of hair. Theyre only making a big deal about it because its Hillary and Martins hated by liberals

Shkreli is a proven chronic liar, they read out bullshit statements he made in court and that's why he was found guilty back in August because he repeatedly lied about absolutely everything to investors.

Shkreli never talked to Trump about his fraud case it's another lie. Trump can't do shit anyway, he can't pardon wallstreet guys it would be political suicide. Everybody on wallstreet knows the game, if you get caught nobody is bailing you out.

He will probably spend more time in jail for violating bail conditions than he will the actual sentence for his conviction.

We are never going to see Martin again :(

RIP

He clearly violated bail by putting a bounty on a political figure and apparently "other threats". When you are on bail, you don't go on fucking twitter or jewtube and shoot your mouth off because they are always watching. You especially never do this before sentencing, it's like you want to get the maximum time possible by acting like a total clown. Wait until it's done and then shit talk all you want

>usury

No nigger, he was being smart and fucking over the Jews to try and make scientific research progress with increased funds. But libtards have too much sway in the states so he's in jail, probably going to be killed. RIP

Bounty huh? Is getting a strand of hair from someone considered a bounty now.. Jesus this sounds like liberal bullshit. A strand of hair... really?

Shkreli is an autist. even his name sounds like a verbal noise an autist would make. that's why he got mad at destiny for using autist as an insult

Ivanka's pillow talk. Duh.

It wasn't even an AIDS drug, it was a toxoplasmosis drug that AIDS patients use most since their immune system is so compromised it can't prevent the Toxoplasma gondii parasite from eating their brain alive.

What sort of stupid faggot doesn't keep his mouth shut when they're on parole. All he had to do was be quiet, but no, apparently for Shkreli that's too hard.

/thread
Fuck off, commie.

retard