Le black science man officially advocates eradicating his own people

>le black science man officially advocates eradicating his own people

Wh-what?

>found Rationalia
>you cant live in it

He's thinking of the same "evidence" as in their Climate Change religion.
Nigger always be nigger

>No Climate Change
>No Islam
>Blacks are less intelligent
>Jews try to control every host nation they have ever lived in
When did Black Science Man become a nazi?

The evidence suggests that American black males commit substantially more crimes than other races. It's kind of sad policy would keep him out.

dude what if we made an ATHETITS SOCIETY lmao

>all policy should be based on weight of evidence
>doesn't provide proof that evidence has mass

does he really think this garbage sounds clever? Does a trying way to hard to be edgy 15 year old fedora tipper write his tweets for him?

Evidence is just data without policy that determines what to do with it.
25 gallons of gas, no engine.

>rational
>not logical

it's that or the end

AYO WE GON BILD A CUNTRY.

GON CALL IT SICKLE CELL LANDIA

YALL CAN ONLY JOIN IF U GOT SICKLE CELL THO.

ITS IN THE SAHARA WE GON USE 100% TIDAL POWER

> Groupthink talking head advocates for no borders or rules except that politicized meme science rules over all

Wow I am so surprised at this news.

This negro stole my idea for a dystopian sci-fi story about the end of physical nations in exchange for virtual ones.

It's already happening. Half you lot are more loyal to Sup Forums than your own governments and the same is true for places like tumblr. Frankly Neily Neil already has his Rationalia on reddit.

And what will be the standards of evidence, Dr. Niggerstein? Preponderance of the evidence or beyond a reasonable doubt?

"Evidence"

A word used by athiests to justify their position of disbelief based upon the existence of "Evidence" itself.

"Evidence" in this context can mean 2 things, but most of the time only refers to the "Evidence" used to describe a truth threshold system. A Threshold system bars the use of absolutes or objectivity, and is used in tangiblity with the narrative and or goal of the project/science being investigated upon.

Because athiests believe in the existence of evidence only in subjective threshold form, their belief can be and will be categorized in the form of a religion, the only difference between theirs and any other, is that the athiest will pull things from the "Reality" they claim to be able to verify without an axiom thats worth its weight to deter circular logic from forming in their arguements.

>the end of physical nations in exchange for virtual ones
>(((the tribe))) has existed for over a thousand years

Not a very novel concept, animefag

stop being slower than black people

>there is no God
>revoke women's suffrage
>gold standard
>purge big government and religion
The list goes on

>tips fedora
This is one of the most neckbeard statements i have ever heard.

Did you not go to school? Don't you know that predicting the climate is the same as predicting a solar eclipse?

It's science, dumbass. SCIENCE. Never heard of it?

After working with Avenged Sevenfold.

>have an idea for a short story
>have a real job and not just shitposting psuedo-intellectualism on Twitter so no time to write
>Dr. NEET blurts out my idea in front of a million people

I mean literally everyone. Like your neighbor is often not a fellow citizen and lives according to different laws than you.

How would a stupid loud mouthed nigger prove some basic axiomes, like "Universe exists", let alone the others.

Bad idea. Decision making process is too slow.

Time to fire up the ovens and get out the rope. Nigger science man can be left for last so he can see just how smart he is

stupidest shit ever

Evidence is what his country would call the currency.

We can't even reliably predict where a hurricane will be five days in the future but we know how hot the Earth will be in 50-100 years and all the effects said warming will cause reliably?

And this dumbfuck virtual country will somehow be immune to greed, deceit, lies and subversion? Quantum nigger needs to tunnel his bullshit elsewhere.

Underrated

kek i love these

neils the best

Black science man is such a meme.

He's so simple minded it's almost painful. The saddest part is that he believes in his own perception they've created.

It's like watching a retarded kid who thinks he's normal..

Is this what Jews feel like all the time?

Would you consider them based?

un-e-MOTIONAL!!!!

DUMMIES!

DUMMIES!

DUMMIES!

Looks like he needs to see some evidence in the form of crime statistics vs ethnic population numbers.

They know it be like it is but I'm just a dumb nigger.

wow so true like and retweet

listen to critical acclaim, or literally any osng on their new album.
Packed with redpills and a few blackpills.

>Rationalia
>wants empiricism
dumb nigga, what u thinkin bout?

>Don't you know that predicting the climate is the same as predicting a solar eclipse?
You're a fucking moron if you thing you can predict climate using movement of celestial bodies in the Solar system, but whatever, faggot.

BASED

this nigger really is a fucking autist

>black science man argues in favor of massively shrinking the welfare state, preventing single mothers from having custody of their children, rolling back womens' rights and segregating negrums into their own highly policed prison-cities

Wow

Can we make this virtual country a reality and then deport all niggers and muslims to Rationalia?

It's literally the same thing, you clearly don't know anything about science. Science is all you need to know to understand the complex issues of our time and the science says climate change is as real and easy to predict as a solar eclipse

I mean, you really aren't living in 2017 and dont know about science, r-right? Are people this ignorant? You don't even have to have a Dhp in science to know and appreciate it. Science is literally never wrong because its based on RATIONAL THOUGHT dumbass

So many words, so little meaning.

You could have smashed your face on the keyboard and made more sense.

won't any white or Jewish people be there? Otherwise it won't be very diverse.

>be useless nigger
>allowed to use big telescope because affirmative action
>randomly find space rock
>is about the size of pluto
>huge controversy
>pluto no longer planet
>become one of the most famous living scientists of the world
>contributed literally nothing to science

Tell this to Bill Nye and other "scientists", not to me. I don't give a fuck. Do I make impression like I do? I don't know, put my post into excel table and compute data, make your own conclusions.

I can tell there's a lot of "thinkers" in here tonight

>The evidence suggests that American black males commit substantially more crimes than other races

The word you were looking for was demonstrates. And yes, the evidence demonstrates that,

then it wouldnt even have a constitution

I never understood what the phrase "picking the low-hanging fruit" meant until I experienced nigger science man.

*touches brim of trilby*

>astrophysicist gives his arrogant and facile view on jurisprudence

/thread

>then it wouldnt even have a constitution
Sure it would, the constitution is whatever the guy with the most atoms in his pocket says it is. That's called nigger-rationality user.

If my vagina, feelings, transgina, muslim theology, and black struggle* can't considered as evidence then this nation in inherently flawed and prejudiced.

shes supposed to say muh sex junk
this meme is a forgery

wtf i m nigger now

Einstein was black shitlord

Alright then, since "Gender is a social construct" then you are not allowed to deviate from your biological sex

Fixed
Dat kangz stole gravity nigga

damn forgot pic

100 100 100

I fucking love athletic tits

What "Rationalia" really means for them is "based on my unproven theory from x think tank that we treat as factual science".

I bet you actually believe two of every species on earth could fit on a boat

This is seriously one of the stupidest fucking things anyone has ever written. And this guy is held up as a great intellect. I think we're really in trouble.

This. I'd love to see him try to implement his idea on a micro scale to get the 'evidence' he needs of his own stupidity.

You know a lot of difficult words but do not seem to understand what they mean.

Kek. Sheeeeit. Should have given him red lips.

fixed again
>6 million hrs in paint

He's a cult of personality for people that "love science" but hate scientific method.
There are mass of aimless 'athiests' waiting for an authoritarian 'science' religion to tell them exactly how to live.

Kek.

Afrophysicist man would be in jail preemptively due to overwhelming evidence of inherent black criminality. He's their brightest? Man with one eye, huh?

The man is proof positive that even black people can suffer from autism.

>All policy shall be based on the weight of evidence

Including the bell curve of IQ distribution ?