Hunter x Hunter

When not even Rubber and Gum can save you

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUSCP000699_57
twitter.com/sotonami/status/738399161037393921
youtube.com/watch?v=7tpQRuD33f0
shonenjump.com/p/sp/1606/hyskoa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did Chrollo mean by this?

I'm a Hisokafag, but he couldn't be any deader. Rip, best clown!

"Cya trash"

You're acting as if something with the properties of rubber and gum couldn't shield him from the explosion.

Hisoka, please.

Who would win in the death match, Netero or Kuroro?

Kuroro wouldn't even be able to see how fast he gets destroyed by Netero.

Netero.

Even old Netero.

Can Kurapika's healing chain regenerate lost limbs?
I'm assuming there are skilled healers in the HxH universe besides OPitou.

>mfw leorio heals Hisoka

awkward

Better thread

Netero, it would take a couple of hits at most.

I think it's time for the Weirdo #2 to show up.

He likes fainting death during fights.

Hisoka will die. Kuroro is probably supported by some Ryodan members.
The Ryodan don't behave like warriors, loving one-to-one fights and SJW.
They have plans. Sometimes, Maki with Sharnalk, sometimes Kuroro with Korutopi, sometimes everyone together.

And they all want Hisoka and Kurapika dead.

Hisoka full spin-off backstory available to read here, done by the guy who did Tokyo Ghoul.

We are doomed the clown will sleep forever

plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUSCP000699_57

when will it get translated, also the art is shit

Holy shit the mad man actually drew it?!

the girl looks like a /fit/ hinami

twitter.com/sotonami/status/738399161037393921

forgot image

Good try, but that's the faggot Hisoka rip-off character from Tokyo Ghoul.
youtube.com/watch?v=7tpQRuD33f0

No way, the whole point of the character that he has no past.

Read the spin-off moron, there is Hisoka learning fucking Nen with the glass of water and everything

It was supervised by Togashi even though he didn't plan on Hisoka's backstory so it's could be canon.

Last page is signed 2016.3.17

It's fucking real and timed with Hisoka fight with Chrollo

Hisoka I loved you don't die

>americanpuppets.jpg

"I'll crash that plane with no survivors"

Someone translate this whole spin-off shit because this is ridiculous. They're the same characters as the april fools from last time.

>flashback.
It's a RIP.

She was a cutie.

I'd doubt he'd move as much as a finger to help him, though.

Big fan of Hisoka, was totally rooting for him.
Pretty big let down, but the last few panels makes it seem like he's going to show off some sort of suicide ability?

Yeah I can't see anything besides suicide attack except if Togashi is going for cheap writing and using fake internal monologue (in fact I planned everything, me, Hisoka!) asspull

I don't remember him doing so before.

Something, something, nen is stronger at death? So maybe he's gonna try something with an empowered gum/rubber ability?

Hmmm actually, the "if I'm going to die anyway" might be Hisoka trying to do something he never did before because he felt it was too dangerous. But that's the only option for Hisoka living.

I've read something about Hisoka shrinking (maybe the sfx. indicates that?) so maybe he will go full ant man and escape.

Kuroro > old netero
Prime netero > kuroro

You mean the google translation of the spoilers? It was "curling up" instead of "shrinking".

Oh, thanks. No shrinking I guess then.

The curling up is very suspicious then, doesn't seem the best idea against a huge explosion.

It's real faggot
shonenjump.com/p/sp/1606/hyskoa/

>Kuroro > old netero

Oh knock it off cuck Netero would smash him like a bug

Wasn't that an april fools joke?

Are you kidding? He wouldn't survive a second.

It was. It's just one faggot who keeps spamming it.

He actually did it, it's no a joke anymore, just read the spin-off.

The timing doesn't seem random either

Faggot check the date of the spin-off and read it, cunt.

It was last year's april fool's joke but they actually went through with it.

>The art style is super sketchy
Nice touch Ishida.

The properties of rubber and gum never lose cucks
screenncap this

It's as said, he just wrote an entire chapter out of his april fools. It's still exactly that though, it's just essentially a fanfic.

>fainting death

How is this an april fools joke I don't understand

>hisoka is about to be exploded
>he curls up into a ball and surrounds himself with nen
>bungee gum has the properties of rubber (and glue)
>hisoka is now bouncy ball
>lives after bouncing wildly from the explosion
y'all nerds have literally zero imagination

This might just be some guy's official fanfic, but this is some convenient ass motherfucking timing.

If Hisoka is going to die I want at least 1 chapter flashback so we get more emotionally attached to him and feel the impact of the loss
He has too cuz the way he started the fight out of nowhere it was super anti climatic

Because last year it was an april fools but now it's real. It's even on Ishida's twitter, check his account, sotonami

>muh flashbacks
>i can only get emotionally attached through cheap devices
Fuck off

no way, absolutely not, entirely impossible, not a likely outcome, and completely unfathomable - HISOKA WILL NOT BE KICKING THE BUCKET IN THIS FIGHT.

Its makes zero sense story wise. Hisoka, a character we’ve had from the beginning with endless potential for future stories and by far the best wild card in any situation, CANNOT exit the series like this in a one sided fight against an opponent (im sorry) that has already completed their purpose and has an ability that complicates future logistics. Chrollo finished his story with the Yorknew city arc and his ability has become far too overpowered to warrant keeping him in the story. Look whats happened to every other overly powerful character in the story: Netero, Meruem, The Ants, Gon-san – it just isnt sustainable and right now Chrollo with his unique ability of being able to steal hatsus and use more than one at once messes up the power rankings and fight dynamics of the whole series.

And thats just looking at this all from the perspective of if Chrollo lives. The consequences of killing off a character like Hisoka here and now is far greater. His role in the series is completely unique and were far from seeing his full potential. Chrollo was just one of the many people introduced as people Hisoka wished to fight and I find it too hard to believe that the first time we see him up against one of these people and truly see Hisoka struggling and treating a fight seriously - he dies. It just doesnt make sense. Take what the readers and the fans want aside, if Hisoka dies, what benefit does that have to the story? The outcomes after that happening are very limited. What then? But if however Hisoka does come out on top - we can always bet that Togashi will have big plans for him. Imagine a character like Hisoka who only has loyalty to himself going to the dark continent and travelling on that boat with all the different conflicts of interest and colliding story lines.

>fanfic
>baseless speculation
>wishful thinking
Didn't need to type all that shit to say you're a retard

Hisoka's probably done here. Togashi probably wants to wrap up HxH soon and is finishing story lines.

your tears are delicious, Hizokacuck

Wow I can't believe he actually did it, the absolute madman.

>actually finishing storylines means the author wants to wrap up the series
What kind of shit do you read exactly? Do you expect storylines to just stall forever?

How is flashback a cheap device you subhuman garbage?
Especially in character you know nothing about his past right before he dies
You truly are a special kind of retard

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAA, even in HxH now.

Conan, Ippo, etc

Go and read One piece then, faggot

>Shitsoka will finally croak next week
Thank you based Togashi. You truly are a God amongst men.

I swear to fuck if he has a nuke and that was its explosion at the end

If you don't care about Hisoka after 350 chapters a one-chapter flashback isn't going to do much

No way. The explosion was definitely from Chrollo.

What would be really funny is if Hisoka doesn't really have an "ace" and just literally curled up to die.

:^)

Do you think everyone just fucking carries nukes around or something

Come to think of it, if both of them die in this fight, we'll never know how strong Hisoka/Chrollo is compare to Netero/Meruem. We only saw Netero fought Meruem and noone else. We know that Meruem is stronger than the 3 Royal Guards. But those Royal Guards only fought with weak shit fodders like Gon, Killua, Knuckle, Shoot... Morel is not really a fighter hunter.

Meanwhile, Hisoka also killed a lot of weak no name hunters so we don't know how really strong he is. Only things we can gauge is from the fight with Chrollo and the dodge ball match with Razor. Chrollo only fought the Zoldyck but it's not a serious fight. Razor lost to Ging but we don't know how strong Ging is compare to Netero (yet). Ging is the biggest mystery.

Can't make any connection without guessing. The only way this can work is one of them survives and fights one of the above hunters from CA arc.

Meruem, the RG and Netero would easily destroy them.

Hisoka is stronger than Chrollo without prep. You are retarded if you think they can beat Netero and Meruem. Both can fight zodiacs.

Could that audience member chrollo threw have survived that fall?

Chrollo completely played Hisoka like a fiddle. After all that hype Hisoka garnered from killing off loser scrubs, it turns out he isn't shit when playing with the big boys.

Next week is the end of this fight. Chrollo won. He's just way too good for Hisoka. I guess it's back to Pika the chapter after next.

Even if he survived the fall, I doubt he lived for long with the explosion and all.

He died when he hit Hisoka.

That looked like the second or third floor, so it depends on how he landed. Chrollo threw him pretty hard too so he might have died/gotten injured when he hit Hisoka.
Definitely at least has a few bones broken though, assuming he wasn't caught in the explosion.

I wouldn't be shocked if hisoka did desu

>RG
>easily destroy

Nah. They'd probably lose but both Hisoka and Chrollo would make it an extended fight if they were smart.

I'm with Hisoka dying.

I'm just not ok with Chrollo living. That's what I'm really mad about.

>RG
No, not really. The RG were given trouble by a bunch of idiots.

He'll die too eventually.

Well maybe Hisoka's final move will kill him, or at least seriously wound him to the point where it can't be healed.

Hell be fine.

Yeah it is and stop samefagging
you're wrong about this stop embarrassing yourself

hisoka is losing to a bunch of zombies. and you think he can take on the 3royal guards? what you smoking son hisoka is fodder tier now.,

>Come to think of it, if both of them die in this fight, we'll never know how strong Hisoka/Chrollo is compare to Netero/Meruem

Who cares? If you want to know exactly how strong every character is in proportion to every other character, go read early DBZ.

>Hisoka biting the dust is just a taste of what is to come for Kurapika
DC arc will feature the spiders hunting Kurapika the fuck down

they may already have infiltrated the ships

Spiders will probably meet Gyro in Meteor City after Chrollo takes care of Hisoka. If they do confront Pika again, it'll be after the DC arc, assuming he survives it.

Only Youpi really fought, and he only struggled because they were using hit and run tactics with abilities countering his. He still had them at his mercy in the end though.

My only wish is that Hisoka doesn't job so fucking hard, holy shit
The end of an era is upon us

That will be the last scary face Hisoka ever makes.

Next week on HxH

Honestly I can't see this being the end, simply due to how anti-climatic it has felt.

Yes, but both Hisoka and Chrollo also counter half of them. Especially Chrollo.

He landed one (1) hit on Chrollo and Chrollo managed to capitalize on that as well.

Hisoka got absolutely annihilated so unless he pulls off some really wacky shit now, this will be one of the worst defeats in HxH history.

That's not Hisoka's style though, that isn't the point.

Honestly we know Hisoka is a fucking sociopath, and we've seen him lose control before. I think this may him just deciding to take the lid off his eternal murder boner.