White nationalism is the dumbest ideology on earth...

White nationalism is the dumbest ideology on earth. What happened to those good old times where we fought and hated each because of our different nationalities?
Are you really trying to convince me a ethnic Bavarian that a Polish Slav subhuman is my equal lol?
Once we purge our lands from the non white hordes, we're going to take back our ancestral lands in Poland back and we're going to make you southern Mediterranean peasants pay your debt back to us.
The Anglo and the French cannot oppose us anymore. Your economies are collapsing and your nations are in the brink of civil unrest while Germany continues to be a economic power house in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17dAgPQsn9E&t=319s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we stop Germans from ruining Europe again for the tenth time already? ....

last time i checked you guys were glad Prussia got exterminated and blamed for being the root of all evil in Germany. you guys treated Prussian refugees worse than Syrians. also - Bavaria survived the war pretty much unharmed by all the bombings... really makes me think.

>SAGE

>REPORT

>IGNORE

You're either a troll or completely fucking misguided. Have you experienced an American Nigger when he/she is confident and not scared? Have you had no run ins with Merkels adopted children?

I'll take a Polish or Latvian ANY FUCKING DAY as my neighbor over a nigger or arab.

the germans certianly know how to fuck a place up.....in war and ostensible peace. Thier pro immigration position and europe's is so more effective than any bomb.

Agreed 100%

t. Oberbayer

Look at those soldiers names: Serzysko, Rodriguez. Gaymany is just a social construct that needs to be deconstructed.

youtube.com/watch?v=17dAgPQsn9E&t=319s

You will do shit, kid.

This

If Poles are subhuman why were they used for Lebonsborn or however you spell it?

>Are you really trying to convince me a ethnic Bavarian that a Polish Slav subhuman is my equal lol?
lol that guy in the middle of your pic has a polish surname. Anyway, most of the Bundeswehr are Slavs, East Germans and Russlanddeutsche.

White nationalism is only for american mongrels. It wouldn't work in Europe. They can't comprehend ethnic nationalism. It goes more deep than just the skin color
Also
>white americans

>Are you really trying to convince me a ethnic Bavarian that a Polish Slav subhuman is my equal lol?
Hitler seemed to think they were equal enough not to enforce anti-miscegenation laws against them. Race mixing was forbidden, ethnic mixing between aryans was not.

Not at all.

Poles are far above your scum, at least they have a nation to be nationalistic about, Bavaria is just a province that no one gives a shit about

your odds are so bad and plan so stupid this could literally be a hitler quote.

>plan so stupid
>flag
The entirety of your "plan" can be summarized as
>support trump and praise le kek
You're in no position to talk about shitty plans you utter mess.

Be thankful for the Hellenes and the Romans who gave you the concept of civilization.

Agree. For example, if Soviets purged krauts from the face of the Earth (and later, americans as well), not only the Europe would be ok, but the white race benefitted greatly.

Behind every meme flag is one angry Pole

its ANTIFA trying to "stop fascists from organizing online".

sage