Drawfag Thread #1802

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1801

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5col4K9.jpg
u.pomf.is/zymqak.jpg
drawr.net/show.php?id=6262553
app.famitsu.com/20150321_504033/
imgur.com/a/tMlhZ
i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png
i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg
imgur.com/a/7IZMa
imgur.com/a/Po6kc
imgur.com/a/LdcvE
imgur.com/a/lBpgu
imgur.com/a/zxvYt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Kirika and Shirabe licking each other's navels in a 69 position.

Requesting color of Shion playing in the snow
color ref: i.imgur.com/5col4K9.jpg
Thanks in advance

Requesting more chubby Ichigo.

Requesting human Inukai from Flying Witch (left) dressed as Isuke Inukai. Have some emphasis on her midriff.

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs or being one very hot and bothered pussy

Still waiting on the MILF voyager witches. Based drawfag already did a great job.

Requesting Chino Kafuu from Gochiusa skateboarding in a giant cup-shaped bowl, doing a handplant or some other trick.

Requesting line art and/or coloring of Kobori.

u.pomf.is/zymqak.jpg

I'd like a housewife Compa please, young newlywed would be best!

Are you still working on this, user?

Is that yet another Nepu Anchira? I remember seeing one months ago but I stopped lurking these threads
Is there a PurpleHeart dressed as Rosetta?

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off. (She has bad luck)

Requesting more cute short haired Akame.

Nope, it's the same one unless you're talking about pic related. It's just that I requested lineart and coloring now.
And sadly no. Not yet at least.

Requesting Shuten-Douji using magic to give the illusion she has bustier proportions.

Yeah thats the pic I remember
>no PH JK
Heresy

This was already delivered on by a decent drawfag. Check the past few threads.

I found this. Thought you might enjoy it: drawr.net/show.php?id=6262553

Requesting a monstergirl version of this cat.
app.famitsu.com/20150321_504033/

It's also Sup Forums

Tankobons are available? BDs? What magazine is it serialized in?

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.

Enterbrain Inc.

Requesting a costume swap between Masayoshi from Samurai Flamenco and Ryuu from Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
They both have the same voice actor and transform to protect the earth.

Tamamo in some hard petplay with a leash, naked or in a slutty outfit to match; submissive pose being 'fed' alternatively.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night

Hey, thanks a lot.
That's clearly a segamark's drawing, but I've never seen it before, nor that site actually.

Requesting Wo flashing the viewer a great big smile, preferably holding up her index fingers to the sides of her lips.

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Request Kochō Yoshida from No-Rin in the middle of what she specializes in which is animal husbandry

requesting Mai as the terminator

Requesting Roger Smith paying 1000 credits to Beck to fuck off. Both are from The Big O.

I'd like to see Tamamo masturbating - with her fingers or a toy.

Requesting any of the arts of DMG done with either Lina or Naga in these outfits.

JADF are you going to draw Violet?

Requesting Rukia dressed as a pirate, standing next to an Octillery on the deck of a ship, commanding it to fire

Requesting this loli/old man from Granblue being smug and making provocative hand gestures.

draw a rabid tamamo cat

Requesting Saya Takagi in a Mega Milk shirt

Might as well mention it, I'm the drawfag who said he'll do adult Lambda and Bern, but I didn't begin it yet. It's another drawfag who drew Bern in the previous thread, I still plan to do both also.

This needs to be done

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu; dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

I haven't posted this in a long time. Requesting Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward situation where Ashitaka has Haku pined up agents a wall, with his hand on his chin, as if he's about to kiss him and has a cheeky grin.

Requesting Mumei from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress drawn in a pseudo-realistic way like this.

Mumei Ref
imgur.com/a/tMlhZ

If you're still around, please draw Nami kissing Robin. Also Boa being jealous of the mermaid princess girl for smothering Luffy in her huge boobs.

Es and a lot of fresh spunk in or on her

Requesting a confused Galko chan looking at a banana sticking out of her cleavage

Shirahoshi.

Are your requests ready?

nope wont be joining this week

Can I get Chiya dressed as Master Chief, representing Gween Team?

getting this show's style is rough

I don't even know what I'm requesting again

Hi, user formerly known as Melonafag here.

Please don't ban me. I'm only here to apologize for how I used to present myself here, in these threads. I won't offer an excuse or justification. I just want to say I'm sorry. These threads are still healthy I see, at least to some extent, so that's good for you guys. Recently I've started teaching myself to draw, though I'm nowhere near the level of any of the artists in here, obviously.

Again, just wanted to present a final, and formal apology, for whatever it's worth. Again, please, don't ban me, at least not from all boards.

Goodbye.

Is it Summer yet?

Maria wearing bike shorts/spats trying and failing to hide his big boner.

Requesting Draco from Monster Musume in a 20s gangster suit, lookin' groovy.
Perhaps striking a jazzy pose, whatever works.

Requesting the Araragi siblings in this pose going from Tsukihi, Karen, and Koyomi.

Requesting Passion Lip wearing some sort of cowprint attire.

Hey, I finally got my tablet back a little while ago, but now my Sai is bugging out.

I'd like to finish that Kancolle request that I took last time I was here, but right now, pic related is happening. Until I find a way to fix this, I really can't do anything.

It's likely to do with Windows' handling of the tablet for handwriting and gesture. Disable fucking everything in Windows related to tablet PC and it might work. I have the opposite problem, it did that at the start of strokes rather than the end.

Requesting artwork of this original character.
I would like a drawing of her backside.
From behind, she looks completely topless except for her choker as her "top" only goes down her front. she also has a large bunny tail that flips up her skirt in the back.

Requesting Sophia Nishikinomiya under someone's desk similar to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

It is at the start of the stroke. Thanks for the tip though, I'll see what I can do.

Requesting little Ushio Okazaki as shipgirl Ushio, with mom Nagisa as new girl Oyashio.

Requesting Alice sucking her one-sama's milky tits

It's what they have to do to survive in the zombie apocalypse
i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg

Requesting Kurumi and Kurumi kurumi-ing their kurumis together

>you will never relieve those bosoms of their bounty
It hurts.

Requesting cutelewd stuff between the shota Admiral and Seaport-hime, especially if the latter is wearing her cute pajamas and mittens.

I know, man. Least we can do is fap ;_;

Requesting a couple of girls cosplaying as the succubus from Konosuba, and it has to be a flat chest and big chest girl.
Some suggestions are Sento and Latifa:
imgur.com/a/7IZMa

Sakurako and Himawari
imgur.com/a/Po6kc

Tomoko and Yuuchan
imgur.com/a/LdcvE

Or Iori and China
imgur.com/a/lBpgu

More references for the succubus here
imgur.com/a/zxvYt

I also have an issue in Sai. I don't know if it's normal or not but I cannot seem to get a point on my Eraser tool. Like in Photoshop if I change the Eraser to Pen Pressure it has that scratchy erase effect just like the Pen Tool. But in Sai I have to make it a VERY small eraser size because no matter what option I tick it erases in a circle.

Any tips? Also what exactly do I disable in Windows for the tablet? I see Pen and Tablet in the Control Panel but nothing that I could actually disable.

Tamamo and Jack would also be nice, I'll try to gather some reference for them next time.

And also need to combine this, but in the meantime requesting the succubus as sexy office ladies

Sounds like you might need to change the brush shape/texture for your eraser. That requires editing files if you don't already have one that suits your needs.

I found it in Services under the name "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service"

When was the last time there was a thread with no mentioning of Tamamo?

Tamamo is eternal.
Also, now matter how hard I try I can't seem to hate her.

Tamamo is love.

Last year some time.

Did you see the Tamamo delivery last thread?

I might polish it more later.

Is that Rukia?

should've been the OP tbqh

Great work!

How is this not considered WWD shit? It has a full list of requests and everything

Tamameme gets so many deliveries for so long most people that aren't tamamofags just ignore them.

The one and done requests are much more interesting because of their uniqueness.

What post is this even.

Yes

didnt realize requests could only be one line in the general

Request nude catgirl Makoto (L) thrusting her butt at Nao (R) and wanting her tail stroked.

Do a version with her cute helmet. Also nice job.

It IS from WWD, genius. The drawfag just delivered the promised picture in the general.

Requesting Nao shoving that broom up Makoto's fuckhole

Only if it's the bristled end

I don't know what's worse, the autists who keep spamming her, or those who keep drawing that complete joke and encourage them.

Ah but Saber is perfectly okay right