The Gun Debate

Why is it that when arguing about weapons and the 2nd amendment, the liberal always fucking uses the AR-15 as the main punching bag? I don't know how many times I've had some snarky liberal chick say "There is no need to own an assault rifle, because people just use them to shoot other people." Like bitch, what the fuck? Up until Sandy hook, the deadliest shooting was done by two guy with fucking shotguns, during the Clinton Assault Weapons ban. How many fucking times have you had a liberal bitch about owning a shotgun? Exactly. Yet the only thing they are fucking capable of blaming is an AR15 because "it looks scary".

Also, let's keep in mind that 90%+ of the shootings going on in downtown areas, is niggers shooting each other with pistols, shotguns, and smaller automatics. Not fucking AR15s. Plus, is rather be shot with an AR15, a round that will probably go through me, as opposed to some fucking 9mm or shotgun that is just going to cause more internal damage.

So just point that out next time some fucking cuck argues with you over gun rights or the 2nd amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Fackler
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?mcubz=3
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The response should be yup. Absolutely the point of the 2nd amendment is to be able to shoot people when you boil it down. I am very happy with that.

32+1 kills with only a 9mm and 22 caliber pistol.

Shoot people who violate your human rights?

Another perfect example. Gook with a pistol can fuck some shit up. Pistols are mpre scary than assault rifles because you can hide a pistol.

Because people like you don't know how to debate.

>Lesson one:
I have a gun, stfu!
>If this dose not work
Pull trigger.
>End of debate!

>Plus, is rather be shot with an AR15, a round that will probably go through me, as opposed to some fucking 9mm or shotgun that is just going to cause more internal damage.
Am I being baited

Bump

Not sure that's how a debate goes, either.

Okay let's compare an AR15 wound to a double barrel, or pump action shotgun wound. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You said you'd prefer getting hit with .223 over 9mm because for some reason you believe a pistol round does more soft tissue damage than a rifle round. Fucking retard.

The .223 want ever meant to kill, but to maim.
A hollow point would definitely fuck your shit up worse unless it was point blank.
But if it's not home, then yeah, you're right.

Eric Harris did nothing wrong

You're dealing with people who treat mental illness as a superpower. There is no arguing with them anymore.

Eric Harris bought the guns for himself and Dylan illegally. Columbine is actually a massive slap in the face to the idea gun control will solve all our problems when it comes to mass shootings

No way this isn't bait

.223 was absolutely designed to kill. There is no substance to the myth that it's designed to wound, because it turns out a round that wounds well also kills well.

.223 wound channels, even with FMJ ammo, are a shit ton larger than 9mm HP wounds.

Shotgun is another world of hurt. Spread pattern, while not helping with hitting things in real world(it's too small to matter on typical ranges you're going to shoot it), increases the radius of the wound. You can probably google the charts with spread pattern of various shotgun loads - with 12 ga shotguns everything up to no 4 buck(included) will easily go through a grown up man with no body armour. Pick some range from the chart, and think how many circles of such diameter can you draw on your body to ensure that you're not going to have some vital organ inside of it.
That's why shotguns are so popularly used for home defense - they are no fucking joke.

Pistols however, yeah, no. Even if you'd put 9mm in a rifle you'd see a difference in terminal ballistics and rifles fire much more powerful cartridges.

It is however true that the major "guns of the criminals" are usually pistols and illegally sawed off shotguns.

The 9mm isn't going to pass through. And the fucking rounds from a double barrel and pump action shotgun would just mangle everything.

Don't argue with the no.funs

No he's a dumb nigger that thinks a shotgun wound is no big deal.

Eric blew the brains out of like 4 kids in the library with his shotgun. I would rather get shot with almost anything else,aside from a .50.

>snarky liberal chick say "There is no need to own an assault rifle, because people just use them to shoot other people."

>snarky liberal chick

Women's suffrage is such a massive fucking mistake.

No one is debating that 00 buckshot is more lethal than .223 dumbass.

9mm, even in JHP, does not do a good job at dumping its kinetic energy on impact. 9mm "goes through" soft tissue, whereas .223 fucking tears it open and doesn't penetrate as far because it dumps its energy extremely quickly.

Why the fuck is there a columbine discussion on Sup Forums

Back to dumblr you columbiner faggot freaks. Out out out

Oh gee, that .223 sure does do less damage and penetrates further than 9mm JHP.

Do yourself a favor and purchase your first gun so you can blow your brains out with it.

he probably thought a .223 was just a .22 + .003. Now he's covering his tracks with bullshit

tell em to fuck off

Getting your brains blown completely out while messy is usually a pretty painless death because it destroys your brain in one go

Get shot or Shoot yourself in the head with a bullet on the other hand and if the brain stem isn't severed you'll die painfully by drowning in your own blood. This is why hitlers Doctor told him to take cyanide of he was using a bullet to kill himself in case he missed the brain stem

i have a question about the gun debate, it's about 'long guns'. did anyone notice that after sandy hook the term 'long gun' was almost exclusively used when talking about mass shooting,school shootings, etc. up to sandy hook they would just refer to the weapon used as either it's make/model or assault weapon/rifle or semi automatic rifle.

Exactly. A shotgun is completely fucking brutal but you never hear a liberal complain about it.

Speaking on the 9mm, again, the projection from the rifle is going to be more powerful and have a higher chance at going all the way through, as opposed to just bouncing around my insides.

I'd rather have an entrance and exit wound, as opposed to a piece of sharp metal fucking up my insides everytime I move around.

I could just do what Rambo did to fix myself up

Do you live out in the forest and own an old rifle? You should get a modern American rifle.

Who treats it as a superpowrr?

They bought it from a long haired dude in one of their basement tapes. He is actually still in prison I think for selling them weapons.

Except that's wrong. 9mm has much cleaner wound profiles than .223, which creates large, messy channels because it tumbles and fragments when it hits soft tissue. 9mm does not "bounce around" either, that's some seriously dumb Sup Forums-tier knowledge. It passes through the body way easier than .223.

Did you pull that ballistics report out of your ass.

no ARs in cali

> why is there a weapon debate thread on the board it belongs? What is this nonsense!

Neck yourself, neocuck.

People who think schizophrenia, gender dysphoria, bipolar disorder, etc. is #Brave and #Strong

We have long guns written in law so it is a term.

The entire thing is about banning force multipliers, more and more of them. Like explosives and full autos, rifles(long guns) are effective weapons even when you're facing the military. You can organize ragtag militia with "long guns" but with just pistols it's going to be hard. A gang on the other hand... yeah. Anyway - the point is to make Americans(and not only) unable to resist the government this was stated long ago by Alinsky and the likes of him. That's why one of the first things to go were explosives and artillery pieces - without them you can't have a private army, just a ragtag militia.
Bongs can't get semi-autos.

Dude, it's 2017.

Cutting your penis off and wearing a dress is Brave. Fucking fascist.

A woman (Dylan's prom date) bought three of the four guns from private sellers at gun shows (thus liberals started using the gun show loophole BS). Mark Manes was a 22 year-old that got six years between selling one gun to the duo and also having a sawn-off shotgun in his possession, which IIRC was the bulk of his sentence.

>of course the woman who straw purchased three guns doesn't get in trouble because muh vagina

I didn't realize they used a Hi-point 995.

Can Polish people get them?

Why the fuck do you live in that liberal cesspool?

Those are well known ballistic profiles from Dr. Fackler. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Fackler

Stop being a retard, you're just wrong.

Yea. Hi Point (and predecessor companies) have been in business since the late 80's IIRC.

Manes, the guy who went to jail, sold them the AB-10 because he was in need of money. It was the first gun he bought, which was why they were able to "trace" it to him, as there was a clear path from Intratec/Navegar -> Distributor -> Dealer -> Buyer

The bitch who should have been locked up in prison for years did the rest of the dirty work. The shotguns and the Hi Point she bought as she was 18 and Dylan and Eric were 17.

>Why is it that when arguing about weapons and the 2nd amendment, the liberal always fucking uses the AR-15 as the main punching bag?
>I don't know how many times I've had some snarky liberal chick say "There is no need to own an assault rifle

To the simplistic liberal mind, AR-15 stands for "Assault Rifle-15".
Yes user, they're so fucking stupid that they believe the "15" is the designation for the standard magazine capacity.
This is one of the arguments they try to use when crying about true standard 30rd magazines.

For all the gunanons out there, go check out the ballistics on .223/5.56 FMJ vs. Hornady Varmint Express.
Unless you live in a magical place where the spear chuckers wear body armor for home invasions, you'll love it.

It was cheap shit.

Holy fucking shit. I had no idea the fatty he took to prom helped him buy guns. She was probably just glad someone was paying attention to her.

(((Fackler)))

It would make more sense if they replaced the AR with a shotgun.

For me the only home defense is my trusty pistol loaded in .50 African Eliminator. Kills anything up to, and including, niggers.

awww the died together like the faggots they were

>It would make more sense if they replaced the AR with a shotgun.

Go back and read my post again. Shit, read it 2 0r 3 more times you fucking mong.
>To the simplistic liberal mind, AR-15 stands for "Assault Rifle-15"

TFW not sure if you're an idiot, or just pretending to be an idiot.

They kill themselves a lot faster

Don't forget that a huge percentage of "gun violence" are just people an heroing.

its sad those two columbine shooters were used as tools by the CIA. Those kids were programmed to carry out those attacks. Its already common knowledge you can implant a memory in someones mind that did not happen in real life.

Those kids were programmed to shoot up the school in order to further american citizen disarmament support.

(((they))) absolutely cannot roll out their full blown plans for the US and world if americans are heavily armed and prepared to do battle. I don't give a fuck what you say even 1 million heavily armed americans willing to join militias and fight for freedom constitutes a direct threat to (((them))) which is why firearms in the US are always under attack.

the elites at the top pushing this stuff could probably give a fuck less about dead hood niggers, dead children or whatever. They'll just use any excuse or reason necessary to limit guns from any angle they can with the ultimate objective of total ban and total confiscation.

>Don't forget that a huge percentage of "gun violence" are just people an heroing.

And a huge percentage are always Pavement Apes shooting each other.

http:heyjackass.com

Most of it is niggs kill bff eachother.

He's not a Jew faggot.

You mean MK ultra?

MK Ultra juiced on roids x1000. Its been 60 years since the end of ww2. Think of what they've secretly discovered in the realm of "mind control" since then. I'm scared just thinking about it.

2/3 gun deaths are suicides

Even the ultra liberal ultra anti-gun NY times admits this.
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?mcubz=3

Whenever you see people citing the approximately 30,000 gun deaths statistics they are including suicides. Homicides are 10,000 or less every year with guns. And most of those are black on black murders. If you look at white communities the violence is on par with Europe.

Archived that for you
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?mcubz=3

Lots of ARs in Cali, you just have to either go featureless or cucked with the stupid magazine lock feature.

>Lots of ARs in Cali

Sure.
Too bad all their faggots have been relentlessly invading Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, and the Dakotas for the past 50 years.

Califags reproduce like spics, and run away from their self created disasters even faster.
You might be forgiven for thinking that faggots would have a lower reproductive rate than, I don't know, EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE.
But, you'd be wrong.
Horribly, painfully wrong.

Califags are a plague. A cancer upon the land, and it's people.
When you meet one, kill it. And bury it before it can call all of it's friends, spouting "Nah, bro! Boulder is JUST like Califagia, except 80% cheaper!! Load up the Microbus and roll on out here!!"

Once they settle in, you're gonna need machetes and fire.

Southern Oregon here, can confirm.

>Hi I'm from SoCal where I sold my shitbox house for 2M and came here to settle down in a nice quiet area because SoCal sucks!
>Tee hee! What a small quaint town, this is so relaxing compared to my white suburbia!

12-24 months later

>Wah, the job market isn't good enough! We need to bring in development like we did in SoCal!
>Wah, there isn't enough paved roads to everywhere! People with dirt driveways are fucking rednecks, we didn't have this problem at home!
>Wah, there isn't any big box stores for me to buy Name-Brandâ„¢ brand Jewshit! We need stripmalls installed on every other block like it was back home!
>Wah, this state is fucking poor! Let's add a sales tax like California has!
>Wah, your gun laws are fucking scary! Let's pass gun control laws like California has!
>Gee, I never realized this state was so much like home let's move to another state!

Motherfuckers if you miss home so goddamn much move the fuck back instead of terraforming other states into the same stinking shithole you crawled out of.