It's Japanenning

youtu.be/5BQthlhkKI0

>Lol it's so cool and edgy to be a socially inhibited pervert

Some feminist is going to kill(destroy) one of these dudes wifebots and they are going to make the wifebots capable of defending themselves and this shit is going to turn into a full blown war.

we need to finish artificial wombs first

I'm glad to hear this, I won't feel like I'm BLACKING Japan when I go for a qt Japanese waifu, she'd have been rejected by another Jap man anyway.

>Japanenning

Ancient men didn't need that, they just take aways women's rights again. As it stands right now women's "rights" are literally GIVEN to them. So in reality they are a privileged that can be taken away.
>However I do agree that nothing major will happen until the artificial wombs are in full motion.

Horry shie

this is sadder than that holographic computer waifu

Why are jap women so abhorent that they drive men away by the millions?

Why? Aren't Japanese women still traditional?

So lonely men are leaving lonely women, effectively changing nothing.

The whole love doll/bot spam on Sup Forums has to be either a raid from some reddit shithole or a bad shill attempt.

Let me spell it out for you dumb niggers. Women have monopoly on breeding, and nothing more. As bots/dolls cannot breed, they are not in competition with women.

Have you fucked one? You would think the crying and whimpering would be sexy, but it really isn't

That's only if the men want to breed with them.
The men that will be better off with sex dolls aren't the best for breeding and they'll most likley never will. The problem these sex dolls solve is by cutting off the flow of money to women who use men for a wallet and sometimes in return give sex.

Traditional(and christian) and virgin women have nothing to worry about as long as their character/personality is good.

>Ancient men didn't need that, they just take aways women's rights again. As it stands right now women's "rights" are literally GIVEN to them. So in reality they are a privileged that can be taken away
Islam is already doing that and European women are embracing it
i don't think women need their rights taken away (yet). they're still in the early stages of having rights and don't know what to do with them. once men kick back a little bit, they'll either compromise (which they should), or we'll have a Christian vs Islam war funded by the Jews soon which will shake things up

no they are monster divas, and through """female empowerment""" think they are too good for an average guy. its turned the men off completely and now they wait for death. its more feminist societal destruction.

Is that what you inferred here?

You have a white soul, user.

Good for you, Japs. I don't give a fuck about procreating with modern women. I just want my cyber AI waifus in nice flesh suits.

Damn you almost got sick quads bro.

i wasnt worthy, so why the (You)?