I can't wait to buy this game to piss you larping nazi virgin fucks off

I can't wait to buy this game to piss you larping nazi virgin fucks off
This is what you get for being stupid and not knowing histrory, learning from statistics from the internet and not actually expierencing them and calling everyone you dont like on the internet nigger like a bunch of edgy kids.
This is what you get. Now get out, change the world and change yourselves.

play a real game. Original Sin 2 is the master race game.

piss off nigger

I'm a Nazi and I will play this game. Also more free fashwave thumbnails will be made from this game.

Mhh kay shit skin, now go back to the cotton fields boi.

Yeah I sure am a shitskin for not liking nazis. God, this board's logic...

fuck off jew

>there are now social justice czechs on the internet

What game is this?

new wolfenstein

yeah I sure am a jew for disagreeing with you.

Will pirate, not giving USD$0.01 to them

I'm pretty sure you can go to jail for owning this game in your country because swastikas. Better pirate with a VPN just to be safe.

you talk like a jew and you are gonna get genocided like one

Yes, I sure am a SJW for not liking nazis.

I've noticed the czech, while they have pretty looking women, are absolute nigger-tier subhumans. I'll remember this, discount-slovak.

>spending your money on games
>2017

Go outside bro

In my 98% white country? I don't think so 56%.

>The grand conspiracy all along was Bethesda getting Trump elected so people would buy the new Wolfenstein because muh Nazis.
Todd you son of a bitch you did it again.

you wish, 98% jewish/slav subhumans

swastikas are only censored in video games because games dont count as art in germany. movies, books can show it without any problems

Czechia is in the center of europe, so we are kinda mixed with g*rmans. And all the j00s were gassed just like in poland.

> I can't wait to buy this game to piss you larping nazi virgin fucks off
Lol, you're such a retard.
> 2017
> buying games

whats the problem? are you ashamed of being a slav? because you seem to be bootlicking germans

>look ma i posted it again
is proto-serbia even a real country? im tired of hearing from people who cant even form a government

I usually torrent them too, but this will be the exception just for you :)

>Now get out, change the world and change yourselves.
How about you start first with your own country, isn't selling every woman for cock on camera basically a rite of passage there lel

Saged for being a nigger loving faggot

I was just watching gameplay. Probably the biggest thing that bugs me is how all of the soldiers have that badass wolf brigade armor, yet a pistol can pierce it with just shots. Like why would they even wear the fucking armor if it won't do anything?

Yeah sure, I bootlick them when I censored their name.

Im sure theyll let it slide since the game has interracial breeding

>meme flag
>we still have our woman tho, not giving them to shitskins unlike your hidden country
kys too

CHECKED

OP INFINITELY BTFO

56% strikes back because he got them numbers

This game is not about forcing people to be lefties, this game it's literally scream to all of these sjw, antifa, liberal fags: "look dumbasses what are you fighting for. Nigger banging fat white bitch - this is you ideology". This game is actually redpilling, it makes people think "am I doing right thing?"

I don't see you getting any digits. In fact, don't talk to me until you get at least trips.

>b-b-but my meme flag
Don't you have to whore out your daughter for Mr Goldberg about now, don't keep the cameras waiting!

You might be on to something, user. While watching some gameplay, you could hear two soldiers talking about how the terrorists ("good guys") wanted to slaughter them for having a different point of view. They also said that the terrorists were born without a mental compass and said that they (the soldiers) were human too. It could also be that bethesda is putting these points in the their mouths to try and delegitimize them.

>2017
>buying Wolfenkek
>not playing modded DooM
>people didn't try the nip megawad in this thread
>never played REELism
>or ProDoomer
>or Brutal DooM or Edgy PB
>or Moonman Mod
>or the Sup Forums wad

>you are all stupid and wrong
>I am going to virtually cuck myself to spite you
Really hurts

Also, 10$ this situation goes like this:
>MC walks in a secret base with companions
>Jamal disapears outta nowhere
>search for him and finds him with a fat white woman
>she fell for the BBC meme

Blacked country using Meme flag. Many such cases!

How is this not insulting with black people?
That black character is no doubt portrayed as a 10/10/alpha/stereotypical cool guy, and yet all he can score is a butterface fat 3/10 white chick with obvious mental problems? If the producers of this intended this as a middle finger to "muh nazi menace" then shouldn't this black guy be banging a 10/10 aryan goddess, not getting pitty fucked by the garbage slampig?

Also, how many times has this chec cuck posted this thread today, seems to always be started by a chex flag, get a fucking life already dude.

there is no life for the cz*ch outside of exhibitioning their women for shekels, good goys!

>Game involves literal coal burning
The first game was borderline shit, I have a bad feeling this game is going to cross that line for the worst.