This great piece of art got axed

>This great piece of art got axed

Why do people have shit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ichigo-100-r655
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck Satsuki up her butt

Those strawberries look more like raspberries.

It did? Because that must have been one of the best endings I have ever read for a series.

It has a great ending anyway. We need more series like this to enjoy the delicious tears of those "first girl wins" fags.

Nisekoi done right

Satsuki shouldve won

Reminder that this was the only time the author ever drew nipples in this manga.

Satsuki is my waifu and mc didn't deserve her

MC didn't deserve any girl, he was clinically retarded.

How the hell did he even think the blonde girl could be the pantsu girl is beyond me.

It's time for us to read Ichigo 100% again.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ichigo-100-r655

was that when they were in the storage room of that inn?? i totally forgot about that

I think it was more about dropping loads of Aya flags towards the end, but despite the timeskip seeming rather redundant the best girl won.

Raspberries are a thousand times better.
Fucking Aya is too cute.
Fuck you, Nishino a shit.

Proud owner of all 19 volumes here.

Is he gay?

Nope, they never pushed it too far early in the manga. That pic occurred later.

They don't make MCs like this anymore.

It's not like that's actually any more interesting or less generic, it's just a different bland archetype.

tetsuo

It was another time. As the series progressed he became the usual faggot we know and hate. Though not as bad as the current MCs.

He becomes a man at the end though.

Why are the girls in this manga so fappable?

Manaka was a genuinely fun MC in the middle school arc. Wish more MCs were lovable idiots.

Toujo best girl

I want a second season, god dammit.

And after that he expended the entire manga acting like and faggot even though he had a bunch of cute girls after his dick.

Would you?

>second season
Fucking kill yourself for wanting more of that abomination.

It got axed? I assumed it had ended because the author chose to end it.

This was my first romcom harem manga. I enjoyed it at the time (what, 11 years ago?)

Do we have to read a manga from before the advent of online readers using them?

Here, first one, top left.
One of the first series I bought, back in 2007. I remember I used to dream of having an high school life like Manaka's.
Fucking nostalgia.

I guess keeping them in bags is against dust etc. but damn it looks bad.

You mean it looks nice. It's a crime to have manga on the shelf like that, when I go to the comic store and see all those volumes taking dust and slowly consuming it aches my poor heart.

bakabt is dead

Im still mad about the ending,

What? Since when? Is it temporary? Please tell me it is.

just a ddooss son

I've read they're not hosting shit anymore and panicked but then I've seen the date of the post.
Fucking niggers, it's like telling you your daughter died after being raped and then yelling "it's a joke lol".

More Haram Protags need to come to this conclusion.

Why was Middle School Manaka based and High School Manaka a faggot?

Help me out here anons. How did Manaka manage to not be balls deep in Satsuki the first time she threw herself at him?

He's a harem protagonist.

>he doesn't choose toujou because she kept running away from him as a result of losing her bra
I can only imagine how badly toujoushippers raged.

This thing had a poll ending, right?

No.

>Author blatantly ignored Satsuki

she just got the marika treatment

The art in Ichigo 100% was pretty bad. Hatsukoi Limited had much better art and did actually get axed.

>The art in Ichigo 100% was pretty bad
That's one way of admitting you have absolute dogshit taste.

>Satsuki didn't get the dick
>Sensei didn't get the dick either

Fucking hell Manaka was infuriating.

>Have 3 girls throwing themselves at you for the entirety of your highschool life
>Don't sleep with any of them
Gay for sure.

He fucks Nishino.

google is getting better at this

>got axed

Nice bullshit there pal, if you wanted to have an Ichigo thread you should've just asked, no need to bait.

BEST

>Who is Nishino

>Fucking someone you don't like
This is why I hate faggots like you that self insert into characters, fuck off.

Printed material exists to be read. If you're going to store copies of something in physical form long-term, why the fuck would you store manga for starters, and secondarily you're completely wasting your time unless you rip each one apart and store the pages separately in archival sleeves in a climate-controlled environment.

tl;dr a plastic sleeve is perfectly fine to protect against dust/incidental water damage for material that's going to be read (ie. your greasy ass hands are gonna be touching it) anyway

>stored separately in archival sleeves
At which point you're far, far better off making the highest possible quality scans of the damn thing and storing it digitally, with ample backups.

That's the best combination of reliability and accessibility. Storage is dirt cheap these days, and getting cheaper. Just spread a dozen copies across as many online storage facilities and have a couple of offline backups on a hard drive in a bank deposit box if you're really paranoid.

But it was though. Compare it to any of her later works, and it's night and day.

this shit became retarded when he neither picked the childhood friend nor the goddamn hella hotta shy redhead

>Bought all 19 volumes
>Still likes Aya instead of Nishino
Kek. Don't leave your basement, user. The outside world is just too dangerous for you.

Harem protags then
>Why are all the purdy girls nice to me
Harem protags now
>Why are all the purdy girls talking vague nonsense to me

What the hell happened?

For some reason I managed to go over a decade thinking the mangaka was a man.

No, you just have really shit taste.

>This great piece of art got axed
You mean VIZ won't finish printing it because it came out during that 2008 financial shit fest when even Bandai USA closed up shot and took Lucky Star manga with it, leaving Kannagi manga incomplete as well.

I bought Ichigo 100% up until Viz stopped publishing it. If we all bug them, they could reconsider.

>you rip each one apart and store the pages separately in archival sleeves in a climate-controlled environment.
You're both funny and dumb.
Read up on how the U.S. Library of Congress stores books for long term storage.

Read up on the types of books that Library of Congress stores, and by that I mean paper/ink/binding quality.

It's not the same cheapest-shit-possible that stuff like manga gets printed on, I can tell you that much.

How many french guys do you think exited her?
A lot.

That's in one of the specials for the last volume. Just a Satsuki dream

Satsuki > nishino > rest

There's more style in 100% style, but I do agree her later works are a lot cleaner which improves certain girls, especially the Aya clones.

Cancelling the /ss/ series was a sin on mankind.

>Satsuki > Nishino > the rest > shit > Aya
FTFY

Chara design.

I'm not saying it exactly because Nishino won.
>Satsukifag diehard here
I mean, seeing everyone all grown up and giving the series an actual conclusion was magnificent. Everyone got a fulfilled school life, full of crazy things, romantic troubles, meeting new people, ridiculous situations, but at the end, school was over and everyone move on, I would have liked to see more of Manaka but i'm happy that it ended how it did.

I can't remember a thing about this but I'm sure I read it.

Man, this bring back memories, I remember reading this as a teenager, I got absolutely butthurt when Aya lost the Manakabowl, but as time passed, I came to understand why He picked Nishino.

I absolutely loved this series, because unlike many romcoms like ToLoveRu and Nisekoi, here everyone has a goal and a dream, the characters felt more real, Manaka aiming to be a Director, always working his ass to make a movie for the cultural festival every year, Nishino working to be a patissiere and sacrificing her love life, Aya aiming to be a writer not just because Manaka, but because he loved to write, Satsuki just wanted to be a housewife even while being tomboyish as fuck, even the side characters had goals, it wasn't just romantic high jinks and missunderstandings, the MC's goal wasn't just to score with a girl, he had a career dream, and worked for it. Man, they don't make romcoms like Ichigo 100% anymore. Love the ass and titties on TLR Darkness, but at the end they are just ass and titties.

Meanwhile at Satsuki's house.

NO idea man

eternally pure

>prototype of Nisekoi
>great piece of art

More like you have shit taste, user.

possibly the best harem manga that i ever read.

I am still salty that Satsuki lost, I just don't understand it, she had everything going for her and the chemistry was there in spades