What does Sup Forums think of Golden Kamui?

What does Sup Forums think of Golden Kamui?

Decent 8.3/10, potential anime material IMO

More like high-budget live-action material.

Nah live action stuff never works out well. Besides all the gore involved in the action scenes would be ridiculously expensive IRL but relatively cheaper to animate.

but think of the practical effects!

Bretty good, the raws are ahead too.

good as fuck, even better than Dungeon Meshi

Name one manga to live adaptation that has done well.

Protip: You cant. Any live action that has done well has done so because it had a successful anime first that built up the fanbase.

i am a hero

never heard of it.

Weird as fuck.

>girl making snide joke about "miso" (poop)
>next page: guy getting tortured/shot

On one hand you got graphic and sudden brutal violence which is always nice, then the other side of the same coin you have this cute country bumpkin girl going into vivid detail about hunting and cooking. It's like the author had to come up with shit filler for each chapter. Oh and of COURSE out of every goddamn person in all of Japan, she's the daughter of the guy who hid the gold. WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE.

I mean, it's like fucking Naruto. I'd rather wait until it's completed so I can skim through just for the good good stuff that actually deals with the plot.

HE PUNCHED A FUCKING BEAR

Daaamn, the trailer's pretty good.

Edge of Tomorrow was pretty good.

That movie sucked and you know it.

>decent
>8.3/10
Is this a joke?

I only kind of like this, but god, you sound like a faggot.

83 is still a B it has room to improve, the concept is amazingly fresh and original though.

>because it had a successful anime first that built up the fanbase
what does that even have to do with the quality of a live action adaptation?

Because quality aside, far less likely people will pick it up if they don't recognize the name from being a popular anime. Its basic 101 shit in the industry. If it they dont think it'll sell, they wont produce it.

>83 is a B
Jesus Christ, user, ratings out of 10 don't work on a fucking grade scale.

The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami (aka the film Memento except if the protagonist was a cute girl & a detective instead) was fine. A bit cliched at points but cute regardless.

Super fun. A bit more light hearted than I expected, but it can jump tones rapidly.

Oldboy
I Am A Hero
Kounodori
Hana Yori Dango's dozen incarnations
Hotel
Aoi Honoo
It's pretty normal.

So by your logic, a 6/10 is a failure of an anime? This is cancer, fuck off.

>, then the other side of the same coin you have this cute country bumpkin girl going into vivid detail about hunting and cooking.

But that's the good part?

Yes, lol anything under 6.5 is considered failing by school grade standards.

>lol
>missing the point
Kill yourself, newfag.

Only heard of Oldboy, but I will accept that.

wish there were more manga about cute ainu
also wish it had a slice of life and cooking only spin-off

If your'e trying to make some over the top subverted meaning, you've lost me with your autism.

I don't think you should be posting on Sup Forums in the first place, let alone talking about manga-to-live-action adaptations as a general topic, if you don't know any of those besides Oldboy.

Cancer as always. Sausage Osomatsufags.

I just wanted to talk about Golden Kamui, not live action adaptations. People keep bringing it up

This shit is fucking awesome. Hokkaido don't fuck around.

And then you made a claim about them without having any clue what you were talking about, and not even knowing about very popular manga series to boot.

>Without any clue
Nigga I made a justifiable claim. Most mangas get anime. Theres a reason this board is called Sup Forums anime and manga, not /lam/ live action and manga

>Very popular series
Again I have never seen threads for any of those so called "popular series" sorry my head isnt as far up an asshole as yours is.

>mangas
Just fucking leave already, you're too new to be posting.

>If your'e trying to make some over the top subverted meaning, you've lost me with your autism.

Not him but he's trying to say that the school grading scale starts off at 6/10. This is incorrect usage as the review scales use the ENTIRE SCALE.

Should i read old boy then watch the movie or just watch the movie

Its pretty fuckin good. Think i ended up putting it on my top 10

Honestly it feels like its pushing the Ainu Agenda pretty hard at times, senpai

cool shit