Kaguya Chapter 21

Time for this week's Kaguya. It's got lead color this chapter, which means the series must be doing very, very well in the popularity polls.

Holy crap, isn't it kinda early? Now I'm really glad I got off work early.

Combination of me officially being a NEET now and realizing that if I look hard enough, I can find share raws to do a translation from on Wednesday night before I get HQ scans Thursday morning.

>NEET
Bummer, good luck with that. Thanks for your dedication though.

shit nigga it's Kaguya time.

Here it is

All that planning only to have based Fujiwara trip her up. She really is masterminding everything.

And done. See you next week.

Thanks for the chapter, based Jag.

Great chapter as always and great ending. I'm really happy Shirogane grew some balls there.

Fujiwara was the Origami Killer

Ain't that cute?
Thanks based user.

Didn't they mention something of an announcement last chapter? Also great chapter thanks for the dump

I just can't get enough of this

That dedication. Yandere as fuck.

Thanks for

On their excitement they forgot to calculate that possibility.

She can be terrifying.

I fucking love this series

Anime when

RIP threads

I beg your pardon?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Than you for your suggestion, but I will keep on living, thank you very much.

Scary

What i meant is if it gets an anime and gets popular and it will because it's a really good series then we can kiss these nice threads goodbye.

This always brings a smile, thanks.

In their excitement, they forgot that everyone can see them using an umbrella on a now-sunny day.

Well, look around you, I don't see much of a thread in the first place.

I never really agree that she was some sort of mastermind like everyone else but after this chapter I'm having second thoughts. The timing was too good.

Geez, I love this punch- line.

The night is still young, user.

ABSOLUTELY REKT

That was the joke. Everybody got it, no need for you to explain it further.

She is probabily smarter than both of them, and is conspiring to make them confess to each other.

I love how they both dance like puppets in the hands of Fujiwara.

thanks for the dump!

Is breast Envy as bad as penis envy or worse since not everyone goes around showing off how big their dicks are?

Treasurer confirmed for narrator?

Imagine having your penis attached to your chest. Would you want to show it off? Would you be ashamed to see others show it off? Just a thought.

That sounds like it would open up quite a few interesting positions.

>girl rekting boy

Seems like the kind of thing you'd have to ask /d/ about.

I imagine these two would be good at chess so how could such a possibility have eluded them?

It will get an anime, it's just a matter of time.
It was popular enough to go from monthly to weekly and the manga keeps getting reprints already.

She was mostly prepared for that outcome. See how she cornered him during their exchange?

She had plans for everything except Fujiwara. Shirogane only thought of the idea when he heard she'd be walking home at the start of the chapter.

He took the train instead of rode his bike to school because he knew it was going to rain. He was only prepared up to the point of getting under her umbrella.

He knew it was going to rain, but he didn't know she'd be walking home.

Heh posted before reading the rest of the chapters. Figures Fujiwara bails Pres out again though.

>He just didn't want to get wet
Completely overlooked that, whoops.

She can't let the balance of power tilt too strongly to one side yet or she'll lose her source of entertainment.

>This chapter

My heart.

Secretary and Treasurer are working together. This moment only happened because based-Treasurer did all the work before hand.

I love when they get told.

This was calculated, no way was this a coincidence.

That's the best part

I would love to see Dogakobo animate this with the same director for Nozaki.

This has become my new favorite series so easily. Damn.

Dat Fujiwara face though

>teru teru bozu doll
Did not expect to think of deadly premonition while reading a romance series.

>Dat Fujiwara
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

how cute

Art felt pretty different this chapter. Everyone having new outfits was part of it, but the eyes and facial features seemed a little adjusted as well.

Prez is getting destroyed

Does the size of Fujiwara's bow represent her growing control over Kaguya and Shirogane? Yes or yes.

When do we get Ishigami.

See at least Shirogane used "That"

Is Aka's drawing improving or something? Kaguya looks really attractive in this chapter.

Like in the last panel over here.

She's just messing with everyone's heads now. Based mastermind

SHAMELESS

Man, she's really shipping those two together.
Clearly trying to give Shirogane a reason to walk Kaguya home.

What a happy parallel to two chapters ago

He definitely has some kind of trauma with this expression of hers. This can't be just his being paranoid.

SLUT

The girl can speak about economics in French, which she calls 'a little'. Her ditziness is definitely a cover

>entire day of school
>not enough time to fix a flat tire

>mfw Fujiwara wins again
We should have a Fujiwara victory counter, even though the manga actually doesn't count it.

Unless explicitly stated (like in pic related) every chapter is a Fujiwara victory. She is the mastermind after all.

I am so glad this became a weekly manga

Holy shit this chapter was amazing, Kaguya has easily become the series I most look forward to every week.

I don't know how did I manage to patiently wait a whole month for chapters before.

It became weekly right after scans caught up so we never really had to wait, other than the break while it changed magazines.

You and me both brother.

Yo, I thought SHirogane wasn't actually popular.

He's popular, but only the weirdos ask him out.

Where'd you get that idea? He's pretty popular