Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suwfJMiXauU
youtube.com/watch?v=5plk8eNHMHU
youtube.com/watch?v=DuvElD7MGh8
youtube.com/watch?v=bVnQO9XaKB0
youtube.com/watch?v=yMWnoJhBNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we need at least two more power ups before we get to that point.

Eh unless Yhwach is going to pull wings out of his ass I fail to see why Ichigo would, especially since Yhwach can likely just Auchwalen the wings right off of Ichigo.

If anything, the 'second form' will be Mugetsu-esque.

Wings have been purely cosmetic since Kubo decided to have everyone fly as they pleased. Which seems to come and go based on reishi concentration.

The wings would just be showing that he's using his Quincy powers and Yhwach shouldn't be able to steal Ichigo's abilities while he's using Hollow reiatsu.

I thought of that too, I guess it depends on how deeply assimilated his Hollow reiatsu is with his Quincy powers. Honestly I just think angel wings would look silly on Ichigo.

Actually it's almost always running and leaping around on air rather than free flight.

I mean we're already approaching deviantart-tier designs so it couldn't be that far of a leap right?

>2 swords
>asymmetrical armor
>1 eye differently colored
>1 horn

And if there's ever a proper colored version then part of his hair will probably be colored white.

The single horn is obviously a reference to his Hollow; all I'm saying is that OMZ never actually used a 'winged' form so for Ichigo to suddenly be able to use Volstandig would be a disappointment. I'm expecting something more like Mugetsu.

Aizen when?

Maybe.

what do you think his Bankai is going to look like?

also: witch cero is stronger? Gran Rey or Oscuras?

>what do you think his Bankai is going to look like?
Remember when White and Tenza Zangetsu fused together in Ichigo's inner world? I imagine something like that.

>Gran Rey or Oscuras?
Last thread most people said Oscuras, and I'd be inclined to agree with them.

probably a more destructive mugetsu, combined with cero. I imagine it distorting space/time and ywach's almighty.

I hope his base Bankai is simple as a callback to the original reveal and then gets built on as he fully utilizes his powers.

Also I don't believe we really have any way of measuring the two since there was only 2 Espada that used Ceros in release and one who used GRC unreleased with no real common ground.

>Remember when White and Tenza Zangetsu fused together in Ichigo's inner world? I imagine something like that.

but isnt that what he looks like now?

I always thought his bankai would look like the White hollow, at least a partial mask but 2 horns and both swords turn into 2 tensa zangetsus, like the White hollow had the 2 sword arms

but now with this hot mess idfk

Right now we have Ichigo with two blades (White = Hollow, Black = OMZ) and a single hollow horn. Those swords are presumably in 'Shikai' but there's no way to tell. If he's only using the Hollow blade right now, the next step would be incorporating the other blade into it as well, which would likely give him a form half-Hollow and half-Yhwach. It's still too early to tell exactly how they would integrate into each other, but they've done so at least once before (Mugetsu). So I imagine we'll end up with a form that borrows both from his Hollow appearance and his traditional Bankai. Perhaps the blades will recombine in order to show their new unity?

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

>this chapter
>Gran Rey Cero
>this song pops into your head

youtube.com/watch?v=suwfJMiXauU

YOU GOTTA BE THE CENTER OF AT-TRAC-TION

Shit now I just want to keep posting tracks from Hueco Mundo; is that still on topic?

enjoyed that, please do

MAKE SO THAT THEY GOT THEIR EYES ON YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=5plk8eNHMHU

youtube.com/watch?v=DuvElD7MGh8

youtube.com/watch?v=bVnQO9XaKB0

Soundtrack is Pro-tier

Shieeeeet . If there will be an anime adaptation , this better pops up when he transforms.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=yMWnoJhBNF8

I'd rather stand up be strong, it sounds badass just like ichigo is

Nube negra is the shit! Man! This feels so nostalgic.

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

THIS IS YOUR WAY TO SHINE

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

THERE'S ONLY STARS IN THE FIRE LINE

>New Bleach anime by ufotable with a yuki kajiura soundtrack

I can only dream

Shiro sagisu would do to. He did fuckin great job with the OST.

Honestly would rather an OVA at this point

>yfw Netflix buys the rights to it

Lanza del relampago > cero oscuras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gran rey cero

Yuki's soundtracks are so good with dark anime.

But Lanza isn't a cero?

Grimmjow said gran rey cero is the strongest cero

Grimmjow is also an idiot who probably didn't know that Obscuras existed.

Lanza is basically a stable cero turned into a weapon

>all energy attacks are Ceros

okay.jpg

when it comes from a hollow, yes

Isn't Oscuras Ulquiorra's grand rey cero?

Ulquiorra said Cero Obscuras is the power of a released espada.

Grimmjow said Gran Rey Cero is the strongest, ultimate Cero.

I wonder which is stronger.

Since when?

Pretty sure he says they are both forbidden within the walls of Las Noches, not sure where you're getting that from.

Ichigo shrugged off a GRC with just his mask on, whereas Ulquiorra's Obscuras went right through Ichigo's chest. I'd argue that Grimmjow's claim is unfounded based on that evidence.

I thought of this

Then again Grimmjow did his Cero in base form & Ulquiorra wasn't.

Sure, it's not exactly a foolproof argument. Would a GRC by Ulquiorra have been stronger than his Obscuras? Personally I think GRC has higher destructive potential and Obscuras is denser (Black Reiatsu, like Black GT).

They could easily make a good, well paced anime with 3-4 chapters an episode. OVAs would be too rushed for this arc. There's a lot of shit that would have to be packed into too short a time.

Ulquiorra is also at least twice as strong as Grimmjow's released form while in just base.

Ulquiorra in his base form is probably equal with released Grimmjow. Since both were on even ground with masked Ichigo. Released Ulquiorra is obviously a lot stronger and Segunda Etapa might be the strongest Hollow, excluding Hichigo.

>As same as he ever was

If you need to make up fake power-ups to continue a story maybe you should end the story?

bach has no alternative now...........
he has to use THAT......................
>masaka...............
then ichigo will have no choice................
he will have to...........................

Isnt it implied however that Ulquiorra was originally a Vasto Lorde? From what I remember what they described of Lordes is that they were twice as strong as Adjuchas, which Grimmjow belonged to

>Great King Cero

>fake power-ups

What did he mean by this?

Most of the Espada were Vasto Lordes according to the Data Book. The flashback of Grimmjow was just when he was an Adjuchas and hadn't become a Vasto Lorde yet.

>構成メンバーは大虚の最上位である「バァストローデ」級がほとんど。
Is the text that refers to it.

There are definitely varying levels of power at that class though.

memery

Ichigo will go even further and further with this until Yhwach brings out a quincified OMG under his control who wrecks Ichigo again.
That will be when Rukia and stupid eyebrows will show up to take on OMG so Ichigo can focus on Yhwach.

Quincy should have stayed German instead of going culturaly enriched thanks to jewish control (shit I just realised something).

They only flew during the fake karakura town arc because they were essentially spirits in the real world. I don't think they can fly around all willy nilly in the seireitei.

This reminds me that Kenpachi's bankai was really boring.
It was some simple berserker/blood rage enhancement.

while we're on the same topic, can it be argued that on a whole (released form + base form), Ulquiorra was more powerful than Starrk?

It was also entirely incomplete, or irreversibly damaged, sort of hard to tell.

Then again I could hardly think of a more fitting Bankai for Kenpachi. It's the same amount of strength that caused Gremmy to tear himself to pieces.

I'd say the two of them are just too inconsistently powered to determine which is stronger, and that's fine. Not all powerlevel debates need to be linear.

i mean, if you look at starrk, he never really wanted to fight in the first place, but had been appointed the head of the espadas for a reason. The plot didnt do justice to his released form, he shouldve been defeated by shinsui's bankai rather than just shikai

I think it's fair that he was defeated with teamwork and the element of surprise.
Besides, Shunsui's shikai is as deadly as a bankai anyway.

Honestly no idea. Starrk took on 4 Captains pretty easily and was never totally serious. Base Ulquiorra/Starrk seemingly had similar destructive potential but one was a guy restraining himself so as not to harm Los Noches too much and the other was a guy who just didn't want to fight.

In releases I think Starrk has the potential to be stronger. Cero Metralleta is probably a fuck ton stronger than Oscuras.

With Segunda Etapa, I think Ulquiorra is the fastest/strongest arrancar, but on the other hand he got completely wiped by Hollow Ichigo and only did meaningful damage with a surprise attack.

Non of the captains were serious aswell.

This is the same as with the Haribel fags saying she did not lose to shotam blatantly ignoring that her ass was saved by wondertard.

This looks even more awful than in the last chapter. You reap what you saw I guess, Ichigo couldn't forever get away with being hybrid of everything without ending up as butt ugly mutant.

I still hope for nice looking bankai

>Non of the captains were serious aswell.

I disagree. The Shinigami had everything to lose in that fight while the Espada only exist to fight. Sure Shunsui didn't take Starrk seriously at first, but only to gauge the other's strength.

It's still incomplete, user.

GET HYPED MOTHER FUCKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

Less stuff to draw. kek.

KUUUUUUU

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rose and Love were definitely serious. Shunsui by nature fucks around and Ukitake was babysitting for half the fight.

Nice, I was wondering if someone else would notice. It was a lot harder to see with just an online reader.

What exactly is going on here?

Parallels, user. Their fighting styles mirror one another.

>What exactly is going on here?
Ichigo mindfuck

Payback, using his own move against him.
Excellent work, Ichigo.

>He mixed Getsuga with Grand rey cero
All right ichigo now we're talking

Maybe I'm seeing things, but it looks like more of his hollow mask markings are appearing on Ichigo when he fired his GRC. Or rather, it LOOKS like a hollow mask is forming, but without the mask bit.

Plus, his eye changed too.

anyone else get feels form just how he has accepted himself and grown?

Pierrot must continue Bleach because of the music alone.

The boy is turning into a man.

my negra nubebro

Do you think this Ichigo is stronger than FGT?

not even close. Starrk was la primera. yammy was 0 only because of how unmanageable he was in his ira state. around starrk things just died.

we havent even seen it all yet. yachiru just assumed direct control

His powers are still separate, once he goes Bankai and combine his powers again he'll exceed FGT, no doubt.

MY. NIGGA.

when did bleach become a fanfiction?

whatever happens I hope his final form actually looks like FGT

>(You)

Others noticed this in the last thread, but yeah, I myself ain't a big fan of the current look, so I'd be pleased as punch if the mask actually came back.

Post-Dangai or Mugetsu?

>it's another double thread episode

*changes channel*

So, another 30 chapters before the end still?

somewhere in between Isshin being Shiba, Masaki being quincy, and Yhwach being zangetsu