Why are millennials unable to work at one job for more than 3 years?

Why are millennials unable to work at one job for more than 3 years?

Because when you apply for other jobs they're usually upgrades from where you currently work.

No point unless you want to become the manager of the taco bell you're working at.

She's so pretty ;_;

Are you the same faggot who posts this fucking thread four times a week with the pictures of the same dyke girl over and over again?

Didn't she get murdered?

Because the options for us are shitty, and i need more money to fund my habit

Born in 85 and this is me. I can take only so much wage cuckery. My last day is friday and I am going to start a power washing company.

why are millennial women unable to look like major rugmuncher gassables?

i'm genX and I have the same "problem"
every 3 years I get a new job, squeak by on recommendations, and get a huge fucking raise.
I'm at $170k now, and only because I change jobs every 3 years

this
got offered assistant manager which would have forced me to work full time
theres no incentive to have work ethic anymore, they just punish you with more hours and less pay

wow you can buy YEEZY

>theres no incentive to have work ethic anymore, they just punish you with more hours and less pay
this is what happened a couple years ago for me, graduated from college with a biochem degree and gave the bar i worked at my two weeks. they told me they could make me manager with an increase and pay, which would have meant i'd have to work full time, and i'd only get a $3/hr raise, so i told them to shove it.

Im the opposite. Once im comfortable and confident at a job im working, thats it, you're stuck with me, motherfuckers.

Because these days jobs don't provide the security and amount of wages that support staying at that place of employment.

It use to be work at a place for life, now you have to move around more to work your way up in most cases.

Not a problem by millenials, baby boomers created this situation.

>the bar

there's your problem, try an actual (career) job

She's cute. What's her name?

Not yet

>there's your problem, try an actual (career) job
i have one now, i used to have another before this but that was an entry level shit one, which basically gave me the same opportunity as the bar, however they're raise was 10k more, still not enough, and they wanted me to work more.

Because staying more than 3 years ends up being a detriment to advancing one's career as most company's no longer hire internally.

So after 3 years I can expect to be at the reasonable top of my career in a company.

soe gschwind penski

Its the salary meta. Only dipshits try to climb the ladder through a single company.

By hopping companies you are selling insider info for more pay.

Having the same job for years is pure degeneracy caused by autism

He used to do it with photos of Steve-O lel

working is degenerate

t: worker

Because college prices have literally multiplied by 6 times in the past 10 years, so the only opportunities left to advance for them is slight incremental upgrades over time.

There's no work a shitty job, pay for college, get a great job for the rest of your life anymore. those opportunities are gone forever until a politician who actually cares does major education reform.

Why is Soe the face of millennials on Sup Forums.

Because it's the only way to get significant raises nowadays.